Someone To Look After You - TAO

My One-Shot Collections

Normal POV>

ShunWei was always the fragile kind, not being able to do anything physically active or even being able to go out of her mansion because of her illness. Her grandfather took care of her after her parent's died in a traggic accident which she was also involved in but miraculously survived. But due to her knee inury from that accident, ShunWei was always doing nothing but sitting in her wheelchair or doing check ups on her knee whenever the doctor came over. She was so ill that even the sight of blood would make her faint.

Grandfather's POV> 

Grandfather stood by his bedroom window, staring out at Xian who was sitting in her wheel chair that was being pushed by one of the maids through the garden. He for once was actually relieved that she had grown up to be such a fine lady, but he also felt as if he was caging her inside the mansion for way to long. (Maybe it's time to finally let ShunWei decide her own paths now.) Grandfather thought to his self, seeing how peaceful his grandaughter looked while smelling the flower's sweet fragrances. It made him curl up a smile on his wrinkled face.

Just then, his butler came into the room, and bowed to Grandfather. "He's here, Sir."

"Good, send him to the main room." Grandfather stated as he reached for his cane and headed out the bedroom.

ShunWei's POV> 

ShunWei was being strolled down the paths in the garden by one of the maids. She was admiring the beauty and fragrance of the roses and flowers in the garden. "Wait a moment please?" ShunWei asked the maid. The maid stoped strolling, and ShunWei slowly reached over to one of the roses. Just as she was about to tug on the rose's stem she felt a prick on her finger.

"Ah!' ShunWei quietly exclaimed as she quickly pulled her hand back to look at her finger that was now bleeding.

"Young Miss, are you alright?" The maid asked her worried that she might faint from the sight.

"Yes, i'm alright. it was just a small prick" ShunWei told the maid with a slight smile as she asked the second maid to bring a first aid kit.

The second maid hurriedly rushed into the house mansion, as she came through the large doors at the front she was immediatly interrupted by ShunWei's Grandfather.

Grandfather's POV> 

Grandfather was sitting in the main room with the new worker that he had just hired to take care of ShunWei. They were talking about how ShunWei's illness causes her to get sick sometimes. While chatting, Grandfather stopped the maid who was rushing through the doors in a panic, "You, stop. How many times must i tell the maid's that there should only be running when something bad happens?" Grandfather stated as he stood up with his cane and walked over in front of he maid.

"I'm so sorry, Sir. But the Young Miss--" The maid was cutted off as Grandfather knew what had already happened and was already in a stae of worry.

"Where is ShunWei right now?!" Grandfather asked almost giving his self a heart attack.

"She's in the garden right now" The maid answered looking at Grandfather face with worrysome.

Grandfather had a weak heart, because of his old age. Any shock and he could get any sudden heart attack.

Before anyone could even say anything, the tall yet, handsome newcomer quickly ran out the door nd into the garden. Leaving all of them in a speechless facial mask.

Grandfather then relaxed as he then made his way slowly out the large doors and into the garden. (He's perfect for this job.), was all that Grandfather could think of saying to his self.

Normal Pov>

ShunWei's vision was beginning to become blurry as the maid who was with her kept wiping the blood that kept gushing out from her finger.

"Is this the Young Miss?" She heard a male voice her age ask the maid. Before realizing that she was being carried by someone, ShunWei had already fainted in the mysterious person's arms.

Tao's POV>

"Who are you?" the maid asked as she had never seen Tao in the househoold before.

Tao bowed his head slightly down as he was carrying ShunWei in his arms. "My name is Huang Zi Tao, i'm a newcomer." Tao then carried Xian out of the garden as he came upon to see ShunWei's Grandfather watching from the entrance of the garden with a small smile plattered on his face. Tao then greeted him before being led by the second maid into ShunWei's bedroom, placing her under her bed sheets and leaving the room so that the maids could look after her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : if you guys want a continuation then please leave a message ^^