Coordi Noona's Niece - Chanyeol

My One-Shot Collections

Jihyun POV>

Jihyun was standing in the airport lounge looking around for her aunt who was supposed to pick her up. She walked through the many girls who were in a mob standing around the exit when all of a sudden they all started squealing.

There, 12 boys who seemed to be around her age walked through the crowd with securities at their sides.

Jihyun only ignored the fact that she didn't really much cared about them since they seemed to be a boy group, and pretty much for sure she didn't knew them at all. She's only been interested in fashion clothings, NOT music. Therefore, she's spent most of her years after graduating from highschool just to travel around and study more about fashion abroad.

Just as the group of boys walked in front of her, she was suddenly pushed towards the group by the group of girls that was behind her, causing her to lose her balance and stumble forward and coming in contact with one of the members. Before coming in contact with one of the members. Jihyun gasped as the compact of the push caused her to fall onto one of the boys and made contact with his face.

As they both fell to the ground, many gasps and shouting were heard in the building. Jihyun slowly lifted her eyes open and made eye contact with a pair of big dark circles. Jihyun gasped again as she realized that their lips had made contact with each other. Shocked from what just happened, Jihyun pushed herself up from the tall boy's body that was settled under hers and quickly grabbed her suitcase before running off.

Chanyeol POV>

Many fans were taking pictures of the mysterious girl who just fell over on me and kissed me out of nowhere as quickly made her way through the crowd of fangirls.

Sehun and Baekhyun then helped me back onto my feets and we continued walking out of the airport. Who was that girl? What just happened? was all that i could think of as i placed my fingers on my lips remember flashes of what happened.

As all the exo members got into the 2 vans, the rest of the members trampled me with many questions that even i couldn't find myself to answer.

Exo was having a fan sign after coming back from japan from our performance of Growl in Japan. And i could already imagine all the fans who'll come up at me and ask me if i knew the girl who kissed me at the airport today. 

I groaned in frustration as the manager drove onto the road and we were heading to get changed in much more presentable clothings for our fanmeeting.

Jihyun POV>

Aish~ what just happened?

Jihyun's aunt then finally decided to show up to pick Jihyun up. "Sorry Jihyun ah, i was busy at work."

Jihyun grabbed her suitcase and looked at her aunt in a rather annoyed way. "Next time, please just tell me to grab a taxi instead.

Well someone's in a bad mood. Her aunt thought before helping her with her other bags and leading them out of the airport. "So, why the sudden attitude?"

"Nothing." Jihyun answered placing her attention out the window of the passenger seat before they drove off.

"Oh by the way. . . i have a job to attend to so you're gonna have to come along with me. Is that okay wth you?"

Jihyun just nodded at the request of her aunt before closing her eyes and darting off to think about what happened ealir with the tall guy. Flashes of their lips crashing into each other kept appearing into Jihyun's mind and she groaned in annoyance of not being able to think about anyhing but that moment.

At Exo's changing room / Normal POV>

Exo was busy running into the building with all the fans and saesangs chasing after them. After Exo finally got into the building without anything missing or broken, they headed towards their changing room to get ready for their fansign.

Jihyun on the other hand had also arrived with her aunt in the changing room. While greeting the staffs around them, Juihyun's aunt also introduced that JiHyun will be helping them out some days when she is free.

"Annyeonghasayo, JiHyun imnida."

"Ah somebody! Could we get someone to help the boys change into their clothes?!~" the stylist shouted from behind the crowd of staffs.

"Ah, nae!" Jihyun then walked over to where the clothings were hanging on the clothing rack and looked through the clothes. "Who should i help with their clothes?" Jihyun asked the stylist who was walking past to her.

"Ah. . . Um, Chanyeol-ssi doesn't have his clothing's yet so could ou look for his and take it to him? He's probably behind the curtains changing." the stylist told Jihyun before she walked away.

Jihyun then looked for Chanyeol's sets of clothings and took it to where she was told he would be. Chanyeol? Jihyun knew that she had heard that name somewhere today before, but she couldn't recall where she heard it. 

She finally found where the giant cutains were hanging which seperated a small space in the room. She slided open the curtains and what she had never expected to see standing in front of her. She quickly blushed a dark shade of velvet red before she quickly adverted her face from the sight.

Chanyeol POV>

I was feeling stuffy in the small so-called changing room. The coordinator wasn't here with my clothing's yet so i decided that because there was no air conditioning in this small space i might as well take my shirt off since i'm going to be changing out of these clothings anyways.

Chanyeol then stood up from where he was sitting and took off his shirt and ruffle his short dark hair. Hearing that the curtains opened, he turned around to only see a girl his age standing in front of him before turning around quickly. "You-" Before he could even say anything she quickly tried to rush out but was stopped when Chanyeol grabbed her arm pulling her behind the curtains as well, making them both fall over onto the couch where he was sitting, Jihyun propped on top of him and making eye contact with each other.

Flustered, Jihyun asked while looking at Chanyeol, "W-what do you think you're doing?"

But Chanyeol only gave her a smirked before, leaning in towards Jihyun's face.

Normal POV>

Jihyun's aunt was wondering where Jihyun had went, since she was taking an awfuly long time. Wondering around outside of Chanyeol's dressing curtains, she thought that there was nobody in there so she decided to go see if there was anything she needed to put back in place in there.

When Jihyun's aunt opened the curtains, she was shocked at what she was now looking at. Her very own niece who was never the type to think about any relationships, was against a half- man, not to mention celebrity. Shocked at what she was seeing, she accidentally knocked the hair spray off the small table, earning the 2 youngsters attention.

After realizing what kind of position Jihyun and Chanyeol were both in, they quickly got off ech other and Jihyun hurriedly walked out while Chanyeol picked his clothings for the fansign up from the couch and started putting the shirt on.

"Chanyeol-ssi. . . just now. . " Jihyun's aunt questiond as she helped Chanyeol get into his clothings.

"Umm. . . We-- It's normal between lovers isn't it?" Chanyeol answered back to her before walking out to look for Jihyun and leaving Jihyun's aunt dumbfounded.

Dating? DATING?! MY Jihyun and Park Chanyeol?!?!?! Jihyun's aunt couldn't believe it at all. She then also quickly walked out to find her dear niece.

Chanyeol and Jihyun POV>

When Chanyeol found Jihyun, she was standing in the hallway against a wall. Chanyeol then made his way quietly and snuck up behind Jihyun. 

Jihyun was still blushing from what happened earlier in the changing room that she didn't even notice that Chanyeol was beind her. "Agh~ What should i do? What should i do?"

"I'll tell you what to do." Chanyeol whispered in Jihyun's ear, giving her a shock from his low, husky voice brushing against her ear and moving away so quick that she almost lost  her balance.

Looking to see that Chanyeol had followed her out of the room. Jihyun then asked the tall Chanyeol who was leaning towards her, "Why are you following me?"

"I was just curious. . . "

"About what?" Curious?

". . . about you." Chanyeol whispered into her ear once again but in a smexier and huskier way before placing a kiss on her  right cheek before looking back at her red face. "So, Now, i'm claiming you as mine since you already claimed me as yours already." Chanyeol then gave Jihyun a peck on her lips and then walked back to the changing room to get his hair and make up done.

Chanyeol then grinned at what he just did as he walked back to the changing room. Leaving Jihyun blushing a darker shade in the middle of the hallway.

But wht they both didn't knew was that. . .Jihyun's aunt was behind the corner of the hallway secretly hiding while watching the 2 of them.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry guys i haven't been updating lately since school just started and i have been feeling stressful now. but i'll try my best to update more on aff.