Duizhang's Sister Came To CECI - LUHAN

My One-Shot Collections

Luhan POV>

It was the day that Exo-M was going to do their photshoot for CECI Agit Night, of course the members were glad that it was their first time doing a photoshoot for a megazine. Luhan was also glad about the photoshoot as well. . . untill the unecpected showed up.

Exo-M were about to eat lunch before taking their solo pictures. Suddenly they heard someone call Kris' name, Kris' REAL name.

"Yi Fan ah!" 

Exo-M looked over at whoever was calling their leader, and boy were they surprised. It was Kris' very own younger twin sister, Yu Fan, a.k.a Lila of Zodia-C.

"What are you doing here meimei?" Kris' asked as he walked over to Lila, as she grinned gleely while raising up the bag of snacks and food.

(MEIMEI?!?!?!?! Lila is Kris' sister?!?!?!?) Luhan thought with his mouth slightly gaping open. Luhan has met Lila in the elevators at SM alot of times already because Zodia-C was Exo-M's female version, he even went to search up her profile many times but this was something that Luhan had never even heard of. Of course he heard of Kris also having a sibling in SM, but he had never expected it to be Lila.

"I decided to come see how my gege is doing and i also bought the Exo-M members some things for lunch since i had nothing to do at the dorm." Lila told Kris as she looked over at the members and greeted each one of them, she then made eye contact with Luhan and gave him a smile which made him blush a light pink color.

Lila POV>

Lila greeted each member, and then turned back to look at Kris, who was still standing in front of her. "Mind if i join you guys for lunch?"

"YES." Kris immediately retorted knowing that Lila will end up revealing memories of Kris in the past.

"Oh-We we don't mind. . . " Luhan politely said while stuttering as well.

Luhan was always geeting her when they met at SM all the time but they usually never actually had a chance to talk to each other  because both their groups were busy practicing dances with their groups and had bust schedules.

Lila then walked past Kris towards the members and sat betwen Tao and Xiumin. She was being asked so many questions from Xiumin that she didn't even notice Luhan staring straight at her. Kris of course was very cautious of Lila's existence in front of s.

Lila then remembered that there was also a reason why she came to see Exo-M, "Luhan ah. . ."

"Hm? What is it?" Luhan asked blankly as he was trying to avoid looking directly into her eyes.

"I was thinking that. . . since we both have the same postions in our groups and stuffs. I was wondering if you'll want to do a solo dance with me for SM's concert next month?" 

Normal POV>

Of course, this gave Luhan and the members quite a shock to see that their Almighty Duizhang's Twin was actually asking Luhan for help, especially with Kris' and his eyes wide open at them.

"Uhm. . . . I-i'll think about it?" Luhan said as he nervously tried to bush off the look on his face.

"Okay then, thanks." Lila thanked as she gave Luhan a full heartedly smile that could even make him spaz like a fanboy would.

Just after Exo-M finished their lunches and Lila as about to leave the Photographer came and greeted Lila before she even got off the photoshoot set.

"Ah, Annyeounghasaeyo." they both said as they greeted each other.

The photographer looked at Lila as he asked if she would join each member in one of there solo pictures as a memento that she came to see the boy's first magazine shoot. Lila being the kind that could never turn nyone down with a good reason, kindly took on the offer. The photographer then thanked her for her time before asking her to get her hair and make up done, since she was alreaddy dressed nicely and close enough to match Exo-M's theme.

After getting her hair and make up done, Lila shyly went onto the set and greeted the staffs before sitting next to Kris on the couch for their one shoot together after becoming celebrities. The two of them wouldn't even look at each other but stare charismatically at the camera that was taking way too many pictures as promised of them, and even saying that it was a collaboration of the "WuFan Twins". Luhan just stared at Lila throughout the shoot as she took multiple shots with the members.

Luhan POV>

Luhan didn't know why but everytime he sees Lila he would tense up and would never be able to take his thought off of her. It was like she was a magnet that attracted him into her whenever she smiled or when they make eye contact with each other. When it came to Luhan and Lila's turn to take their pictures, he became more nervous about the fact that she was actually going to be so close to him.

Normal POV>

"Could you two please move closer to each other please?" The photographer asked as the 2 face of the groups scooted closer to each other. "No, not just simply closer like that." The photographer then settled his cameraon the floor before walking onto the set and putting Lila and Luhan in a . . . rather awkward position that made themm both get butterflies in their stomachs.

Luhan's hands were around Lila's waist as if he was hugging and pulling her into him as Lila's hands were set on his chest while their faces were inches apart from each other. 

"There. Now you guys just need to make this scene more real to believe" The photographer stated before going back to taking pictures with his camera. "Now make this picture come to life guys. " 

Luhan POV>

Luhan noticed how the space between their faces bagan to heat up as he could feel the heat from Lila's deep blush rise. Luhan then smirked before leaning into her ear and whispered . . . 

"Oh, and . . . about your offer? I'm really looking forword to our collaboration on stage together." Luhan cooed into her ear almost driving Lila insane with that voice of his.

It wasn't how it always sounded; Cute childish like his appearance or anything. It was more of a Mature, serious, and. . . unexplainable voice coming from the angel face Luhan. Lila's face immediately went from a light pink to a dark rosey red that couuld've made her burst any second now.

Luhan knew what he was doing was barely the frst step in trying to get her, but that wasn't what he was worried about. . . It was Kris that he was worried about. The overly-protective brother of Lila, and his short tempered? leader.

After the photoshoot had ended Luhan went back to being his Cute and childish self that everyone saw him as, and Lila quickly greeted every staff and thanked them for the opportunity before quietly heading back to Zodia-C's dorm with Luhan's one time only voice in her head.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : phew that was kinda hard to write, but i'm glad that i only spent a whole afternoon till 5 in the morning to finish the other one and update this chapter. O^O