Nerd In A Bet - KAI

My One-Shot Collections

Normal POV> 

Kai and Taemin were sitting on a bench behind the bleachers on the soccer field when Taemin suddenly thought of a game.

"Hey Kai, wanna make a bet?" Taemin justered Kai, who was drinking his bananna milk through a short straw.

"Depends on what kind of game?" Kai uttered as he slurped away his drink.

They were one of the top Kingkas in their school, and were very well knownamong other school's as well. Basically because of how much fights they get into with other delinquints from around the place. Boys loathed them, while girl's would drool over their bodies. Well not every girl.

Taemin looked around the school campus trying to think of something that they could have fun with. Looking around while Kai was busy taking a rest on the top of the table, Taemin saw someone who practically purked his interest. "Yah, Kai. I know what game we're gonna play now."

"What kind of game?" Kai asked getting up into his sitting position, curious.

Taemin then gave Kai a smirk and shrugged his eye brow towards the girl who was walking towards the library with textbooks in her arms. It was Lee Da Rin, the school's most nerdiest girl. She had thick glasses on, and her hair was braided along her sides wgich drooped down from her shoulders. She was different from other girls in the school, she was quiet, mysterious, had no friends at all, and her skirt level wasn't like other girls that reached over their knees, instead DaRins skirt was slightly below her knees.

"You're kidding me, right?" Kai said to Taemin with a 'wtf' face on him.

Taemin just lauged Kai's face and replied back with a "No Kai. I'm serious. If you could get the nerdiest girl in our school, DaRin to become like other girls then. . . I'll treat you out for food for 2 whole months straight."

After hearing Taemin's deal, Kai couldn't take any second chances, it wasn't everytime that Tamin treated him out to something. Kai stood up and hopped off the bench and made his way over to DaRin.

DaRin POV>

DaRin was on her way over to study in the library for lunch. She was looking at the ground while walking untill she bumped into a wall? But when she came to, she noticed that the wall wasn't made of brick, instead it was none other than Kai who was standing in front of her looking down at her with her thick glasses.

"I-i'm so sorry." DaRin quickly apologized as she tried to ge around him but was cut off by Kai grabbing her arm making her drop her text books. 

Kai POV> 

(This is going to be a piece of cake.) Kai thought to his self. Getting her to look like other girls were going to be an easy task for him. When DaRin tried to walk past him, Kai grabbed her arm making her drop her text books, and pulled her towards his chest. "Sorry, about what i'm gonna do."

"Wh-what are you doing?" DaRin asked flustered by Kai's sudden actions.

DaRin POV>

Kai then grabbed your thick glasses and took them off your face and threw them to the floor before stepping over them. You gasped, as he then grabbed you again but by the shoulders this time, he yanked your hair bands off he ends of your braids releasing them into long, wavy strands that flowed down your shoulders. As the wind blew through your hair the sun's sunlight shined through your hair and the wind blew your side bangs in front of your face. You were embarassed at the situation, and quickly kneeled down to pick up your text books before darting away towards the library.

Kai POV>

Kai however, was frozen in place as DaRin ran away. He didn't knew what to say after seeing DaRin, with her natural look; no nerdy glasses, no braided hairs that looked like long ropes, instead he was mesmorized by how beautiful DaRin looked underneath all those plain covers. 

"W-what's wrong with me?" Kai asked his self, finally snapping out of his thoughts. He then looked at DaRin's direction that she ran to and raised his right hand to feel his left chest. Why am i having this strang feeling? He then walked back onto the soccer field towards where Taemin was sitting at.

Taemin stared at Kai's red face before asking chuckling, "Why are you blushing, dude?" 

Kai then looked at Taemin with a frantic look that he'd never done before. "I-i wasn't blushing! I was . . . " Kai couldn't even find a word to place in that blank spot in his sentence. Taemin had already cracked up looking at his reaction to his question.

"Ahahahaha! I was only joking, and you took that seriously?!" Taemin shouted from excitement of Kai's embarrassment.

"Shu-shut up!" Kai yelled back at Taemin before walking off to class as the bell had alread rung.

"Yah, i was just kidding! Wait for me!" Taemin called out to Kai, as he ran to catch up with Kai.

DaRin POV>

DaRin sat in the library covering her face from all the othr students who were sitting near by. You didn'y like the attention they werre giving you. As the bell rung over the intercom, you hastilly made your ay out of the library to attend your next class. Of which you shared the same class with Kai. And to mak it even worse, He sat next to you.

Normal POV>

Kai was already in his seat by the window string at DaRin's empty desk. Why am i thinking so much about her? Kai questioned himself once again. He then lookedd up when he saw that DaRin had walked in through th sliding doors and everybody in class ws staring at her murmuring things Kai didn't want to hear. Kai was fuming with anger from hearing the other male students howl and whistle at DaRin. Wait, what am i doing? I'm not getting jealous over her attention! I don't even like he or anything!

While Kai was still in his own thoughts DaRin had already made her way towards the two desks that were connected that they shared and sat down already. After everyone saw that DaRin went to sat next to Kai, the boys started to howl and cheered on Kai, which eventually made him smirk at seeing her blush.

Later the moment, the teacher walked in with a hand full of assignments in her hands. "Okay, class seated please?" The class then went to their own seats and sat down. Ms. Lee then looked over to DaRin and noticed that she looked qutie different from her everyday look. "Omo, DaRin ah!" The teacher shouted in surprise as the whole class just gasped at the girl who was sitting in the 'School Nerd's' desk. "It's good that you've finally decided to get back your look from junior high school now." Mrs. Lee beamed at her niece.

Kai POV>

'Get her look back? From Junior high school?' Was she always this beautiful?! 

Kai then glanced over to look at DaRin, who was now looking frustrated form all the students pressured stares and the boy's lustful stares. So THIS is why she changed her look. Kai narrowed his eyes at the view of the back of the class.

Ms. Lee POV>

Aigoo~ Kids these days. . . She chuckled at the sight of Kai sneeking peeks of her dear niece. All of a sudden, she then thought of an idea. " Okay, class you guys do know what today IS right?" 

The class then made annoyed faces and slumped back into their seats in depression. 

"Today, i'll make it quick with whoever is going to help say behind and clean the room, AND also help sort these papers out." Ms. Lee stated holding up the papers in her hands. She then took out a piece of paper and wrote ONLY Kai and DaRin's name son them mutipple times before ripping them and shaking them in a small tissu box that had run out already.

Everyone was nervous of whether their names would be picked out or not, because no one in the class ever liked staying in after school to clean. Ms. Lee then chuckled before pulling her hands in and out of the box pulling out 2 small strips of papers.

"Well just look at that. Coincedence perhaps?" She chuckled as she showed the class the pieces of papers in her hands. "Today's voluteers will be Kim JongIn and Lee DaRin."