BMK

Falling Stars (On Hiatus)

Word Count: ~1.1 k

 

“Bang, Marry, Kill; let’s just go in a circle. Since Joonmyun already went, let’s go counter clockwise from him starting with Kyungsoo,” instructed Jongdae.

“Bang Jongin, I’m curious whether he’s as good as Joonmyun hyung said,” Kyungsoo said.

“Don’t worry, he is,” Joonmyun replied.

“Don’t worry, I am.”

“Marry Baekhyun,” Kyungsoo continued.

“Well that was totally unexpected,” Jongdae said sarcastically.

“Kill Jongdae.”

“And that was even more unexpected,” Sehun said sarcastically.

“Why me? I’m just an innocent little boy, what did I ever do to you?” he cried with mock hurt in his voice.

“You’re about as innocent as Satan,” Jongin replied.

“Ouch. Why are my friends all doing this to me? Joonmyun hyu-ung.” He pouted at the boy to his right. Joonmyun only chuckled and patted his dongsaeng on the head.

 

--

 

“Baekhyun, it’s your turn,” Jongdae called.

“I’d bang Jongin-“

“What am I? The room’s or something?” Jongin interrupted.

“No, we’re all just curious about what Joonmyun said.

“I’d marry Kyungsoo-“

“Another shocker,” Jongdae said a little venomously.

“Would you guys stop interrupting?”

“I don’t think that with the company we keep that that is going to happen in the near future,” Yixing put in unhelpfully.

“I’d kill Joonmyun because right now, I really hate him.”

“You hate our kind and innocent hyung?” Jongdae asked.

“With a burning passion,” Baekhyun replied flatly as he leaned into Kyungsoo, still in only his boxers.

 

--

 

“Jongin,” the self-proclaimed leader, Jongdae, called.

“I’d bang Sehun. That’d be a good laugh.” Sehun turned bright red and turned to face his neighbour but Jongin had an unreadable mask of arrogance on his face.

“I’d marry Chanyeol. He seems like the only sane person in this room. Jongdae, you’re just plain off your rocker.”

“Can’t deny that one.”

“Joonmyun, you have ulterior motives and a pretty face and seemingly innocent personality to hide behind. So that would be a very difficult marriage.”

“Oh dear, you’ve found me out. I guess I’ll have to kill you now,” he joked although on some level, no one doubted that he could do it.

“Kyungsoo has a little mean streak and if I were to try and take him, Baekhyun would rip my balls off.”

“Yes. Yes I would.”

“If I went for Baekhyun, he’d make me miserable for taking him away from Kyungsoo.”

“That is also true.”

“I’m already banging Sehun, so by the rules of the game I can’t pick him a second time.”

“Why you’re banging me is still a mystery.”

“Yixing is less oblivious than he lets on and I swear, sometimes I feel like he could kill someone in his sleep without batting an eye.”

“Do I really give that vibe off?” he asked innocently and a chill ran through the room.

“So that leaves the only sane person in the room, or at least the only person who doesn’t want to kill me in my sleep.”

“You certainly have a way with words there, Jongin,” Chanyeol replied.

“Thank you, wife.” Sehun rolled his eyes.

“The question is who I would like to kill in this room. It’s so difficult to choose. I think, though, that Jongdae is at the top of the list.”

“Oh come on, does everyone want to kill me?”

“Yes, or at least half of the room does,” replied Sehun. Jongdae started fake crying on Joonmyun’s shoulder and the older boy just patted his back reassuringly.

 

--

 

“Sehun,” the leader called, instantly recovering when he needed to announce again.

“I’d bang Jongin.”

“Really now?” Jongin asked almost tiredly.

“Yeah. I think I’d marry Yixing.” Jongdae began to snicker and Sehun shot him a death look. “And I’d kill Jongdae, but it would be slow and painful. So very slow and painful.”

“Wow. I’m looking forward to that one,” he grinned cheekily.

“Shut up you prat.”

 

--

 

“Yixing,” Jongdae called.

“Hm? Oh yeah,” he came out of a daydream. “I would bang Jongin, Marry Sehun, and Kill Jongdae,” he said as if he just pulled those names out of thin air. Jongin noticed that Sehun turned bright red and rolled his eyes.

“Oh come on guys. Out of the seven of you, only two so far have said that they don’t want to kill me. What did I do to deserve this?”

“Do you want it in bullets or paragraph form?” Jongin asked.

“You hurt me so much.”

“That’s the intent. It’s simply payback,” Chanyeol responded.

“For all of the stuff you’ve done, just in this game,” Sehun finished.

“You know they’re just teasing,” Joonmyun soothed.

“It still hurts, right here.” He pointed to his heart in mock injury.

The rest of the room just laughed and Jongdae laughed right along with them.

 

--

 

“Chanyeol!”

“I’d bang Baekhyun. Sorry Kyungsoo, but did you see the way he moved his hips, I want some of that action,” he joked. Kyungsoo gave Chanyeol a look like that of a kicked puppy.

“I’d marry Sehun. He seems like the most sane person in the room.”

“We have such low standards,” Jongdae mused aloud.

“I’d kill the head troll in this room.” He turned to Jongdae.

“Me? I don’t know what you’re talking about,” he gasped with mock surprise.

“I’d say that most of the room wants to kill you for various reasons.

 

--

 

“It’s your turn now, Jongdae. The only question is, who don’t you want to kill,” Jongin called.

“That is the real question. I feel like I would bang Sehun. Damn boy, you’ve got nice legs and an excellent figure. I want to know what you look like everywhere else too.” Jongdae winked mischievously.

“Sometimes I wonder if you had more free time, would you shamelessly hit on girls in public places?” Sehun asked.

“Oh I’d hit on everyone. No one can resist this beautiful face or fabulous personality,” he responded.

“Why am I not surprised,” Jongin groaned.

“Moving on! I would marry Joonmyun, the only guy who seems to care about me in this circle, and I would kill Jongin.”

“Really? You choose me to kill?”

“Well, you were the other part of Sehun’s revenge and I’m already banging him, so you’re the one that I have to kill, unless you want me to bang both of you.”

“No thanks,” Sehun and Jongin both said at the exact same time.

“See?”

“Sometimes I wonder what goes on in your head, and then I realise that if this is what comes out of your mouth I don’t even want to know what’s going on upstairs,” Kyungsoo said.

“I’ve got a good idea for the next game,” Jongdae said evilly, totally ignoring Kyungsoo’s last comment.

 

A/N: More fanservice and fluff~ Hope you enjoyed!