Let the Games Begin

Falling Stars (On Hiatus)

Word Count: ~3 k

 

They were celebrating the end the first trimester and the end of exams. Jongdae volunteered his dorm room for everyone to spend the night in as they told stories and played stupid games. His roommate, Junkyu was out somewhere and was going to be gone for the night. Joonmyun’s roommate, Onew was also going to be gone, so the group, Joonmyun, Jongdae, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Yixing, Sehun, and Jongin had free reign in the two rooms, joined by a bathroom in between them. They sat in a circle on Jongdae’s side of the dorm with a bottle lying in the centre.

“Now where are we going to start,” Jongdae asked with an evil grin on his face. “We’ve got a choice of ‘Truth or Dare,’ ‘Seven Minutes of Heaven,’ or traditional ‘spin the bottle,’” he announced.

“What are we, teenage girls?” Jongin complained.

“Oh come on, you know you want to play, secretly,” Chanyeol joked.

“I vote truth or dare,” Baekhyun said.

“I second,” Kyungsoo added.

“I would be willing to play,” Joonmyun put in.

“I’ll play,” Jongdae said.

“I’m fine with it,” Yixing replied.

“Looks like you’re out voted Jongin,” Sehun said with satisfaction, smirking at him.

“Okay, rules. First person is decided by the spinning bottle then he gets to pick on whoever hasn’t gone yet until all eight of us have gone, then rinse and repeat. If any of you doesn’t want to complete your truth or your dare, the penalty game is to pose for pictures in one of these three outfits and then take three shots of soju.” He held up a French maid outfit, y nurse outfit, and a y bunny girl suit.

“I don’t even want to know where you got those from,” Jongin replied.

“And I’m not going to disclose my source.”

“How exactly did you get the soju?” Joonmyun inquired.

“I’m not at liberty to say, Joonmyunie,” he teased, putting a finger to his lips in mock secrecy, “So why don’t we get this game started? Just to make things more interesting, anyone who goes for a truth has to take one shot of soju. Guys who go for truth are wimps so I want to make this game more enjoyable.”

Joonmyun and Yixing laughed nervously, while Chanyeol laughed loudly. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo exchanged looks of apprehension before smiling at one another encouragingly. Sehun had pulled back a corner of his mouth, wondering whether these rules were a good idea and Jongin had a similar thought in mind.

 

--

 

Jongdae started and spun the bottle, which landed on Chanyeol.

“Truth or dare?” he asked.

“Dare,” Chanyeol replied.

“I dare you to kiss Kyungsoo on the mouth, not just a little peck but a full on French kiss,” Jongdae said nonchalantly as he grinned like he had just won the lottery.

Baekhyun shot Jongdae a look of absolute horror silently saying, “How could you do this to me you little prick,” and Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol with a look of equal terror, eyes popping out of his skull, pleading him, “Please don’t do this. I swear I’ll make it up to you if you do the penalty game.”

Chanyeol breathed deeply as he contemplated it. Baekhyun was his best friend as was Kyungsoo. He suspected how they felt about each other and at the same time suspected that this would be a betrayal to the both of them. He also suspected that this was Kyungsoo’s first kiss.

After a long pause, he finally said, “Give me the nurse outfit and the soju…” Kyungsoo exhaled the breath he didn’t know he had been holding and Baekhyun sent Chanyeol a look of thanks.

He looked so awkward in the tight skirt. His legs were so long that it showed a lot more than any of them needed to ever see in their lives. Jongdae whistled at him and he turned bright red.

“I swear, Jongdae, you are either going to Hell after you die or you are Satan incarnate.” He tugged at the skirt that was way too short.

“It shows off your nice legs,” Jongdae replied coolly. “And just for the record. I’m just going to Hell. I’m not Satan although people say I come pretty close.”

“Just get this over with already, Jongdae.”

“Okay. We’re only going to take three pictures for the penalty game this time, but every time after this, the number increases by two to make things more fun. Now give us a y piece of those legs, Chanie.”

Chanyeol took the shots easily with no signs of intoxication as of yet.

 

--

 

“Next,” he his chin in mock thought, “Kyungsoo, I choose you.”

Kyungsoo squeaked in reply. “Dare!”

“I give you the same dare as Jongdae gave me except with Baekhyun. French kiss with Baek.” Kyungsoo turned tomato red and his eyes got so wide it looked like they took up half of his face.

“U-uh.” He was having trouble making words anymore so Baekhyun turned to him, grabbed the front of his shirt and snogged him like a real professional, wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo’s waist and pulling him closer. Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around Baekhyun’s neck and they proceeded to exchange tongues.

“Krisus Christ. Don’t they need to breathe or something?” Jongin asked in disgusted captivation.

“I’m sure they’ll come back for air eventually,” Jongdae replied with the same tone.

After a good minute, they broke the kiss, both gasping for air.

“Well we now know a pair who just came out. What took you so long?” Jongdae teased. The two of them just turned bright red and faced in different directions.

 

--

 

“Jongdae. Truth or dare?” Kyungsoo said quietly, still slightly out of breath from the kiss and heart racing.

“Dare.”

“I dare you to give the person that you are most attracted to in this room a private y dance concert in the other room.” Jongdae’s heart stopped.

“What?”

“Dance for him.”

“Who?”

“You know exactly who I’m talking about. So go dance for him, unless you really want five pictures of you in one of these beautiful outfits.”

“Kyungsoo, your mean streak is showing,” Baekhyun chided lightly, finally turning around to face him. Kyungsoo had just returned to his normal colour before colour flooded to his face once again.

“Fine then. Give me the bunny suit okay? And when I’m done get me the soju. I’m going to need it to forget what I’m about to do.” The fishnet stockings were definitely a good idea even though everyone could still see his hairy legs through them.

“Make the poses nice and y now,” Kyungsoo chuckled.

“I hate you. Who’s the one with a one-way ticket to Hell now?” Jongdae asked, not without venom in his tone.

“It’s still you,” Baekhyun replied.

“I’ll be sure to get my revenge by the end of the night.”

“I’ll be looking forward to it.” He snapped a picture of Jongdae looking extremely awkward in an outfit that simply did not fit him.

 

--

 

“Yixing. Truth or Dare?” Jongdae asked, sourly.

“Truth,” he said lightly.

“Really now? Here’s our first wimp,” Jongdae said victoriously. “Describe all of your past relationships?”

“I think that would be four.” He said, counting them off on his fingers.

“In primary school year five, I had a girlfriend but it wasn’t a serious thing. We were young back then and having a girlfriend was just holding hands some of the time, there was no kissing or anything of that sort. At the end of the year, we agreed that it wasn’t really being girlfriend and boyfriend, does that count?”

“Sure,” Jongdae said.

“The second was just an over the summer thing, it wasn’t very serious either. We went on a couple dates, but nothing further than a few pecks on the cheek.”

“Bo-ring!”

“The third relationship was in sixth year and that was a little complicated. These two girls in my class liked me but I was in love with someone else. I asked her to be my girlfriend mid-year and she said yes. What she didn’t tell me was that she was already dating someone outside of school, so when I found out I broke it off.”

“Wow. That is so tragic,” Jongdae said sarcastically. “Don’t you have any really interesting relationships ever?”

“Not really, we’re still young,” Yixing replied innocently.

“I almost don’t even want to hear about your last one, it’ll probably be boring like the rest of them.”

“My last relationship was with my roommate last year.” The whole room stopped and stared at him.

“What!?” Jongdae’s jaw hit the floor.

“So you’re saying that… You’re into both?”

“Yeah. He was a really good guy although we had to break it off when the company found out. I got over it pretty quickly and so did he. We both knew that it couldn’t happen and we might as well accept it.”

“How far did you two go?”

“Not very, just some kissing, not what you’re thinking. I haven’t gone that far yet.”

“Boo! Your relationships really are boring. But now I want to know if there is anyone at this school right now who you would consider dating now. Maybe your new roommate,” he joked, knowing perfectly well about Sehun.

“Maybe,” Yixing responded vaguely, chuckling and smiling the heart-stopping smile.

 

--

 

“Sehun. Truth or Dare?” Yixing asked innocently.

“Truth…” he replied after a lot of thought.

“Whom in this room are you most attracted to?”

“What is this, a teenage girl sleepover?” Jongin complained, really not wanting to hear the answer.

“Penalty game. I’ll take the penalty game and the maid outfit,” Sehun replied flatly. Jongin had to push back the blood that rose to his face when he saw the girlish figure in the maid outfit.

“You’d better make these seven photos good, Sehunie.” Jongdae smirked, camera at the ready. Sehun grumbled something inaudible. “Tsk, tsk, Sehunie. You did ask for this after all.”

“One day, Jongdae, you’re going to piss off the wrong person and you’ll probably get yourself killed.”

“That’s not today, so I don’t have to worry about it. Now let’s do this like a photo shoot. Let’s have you on all fours, looking up and exposing some underneath that skirt, but I want an embarrassed look to go with it.” The embarrassed look wasn’t a problem as he looked up at the camera from the “cleaning the floor” pose he was in.

“These will be beautiful, I swear. €5 per picture if you want copies.” Sehun turned an even brighter shade of red and embarrassment, which came out darker on his white skin. Jongdae took a picture to capture the extreme embarrassment. The next pose he did was looking up at the camera modestly with his index finger to his bottom lip almost as if he were biting his nail.

“You can get out of the next four pictures if you let me record you doing gwiyomi,” Jongdae said slyly.

“Fine…” He did it and Jongin looked away as his face heated up.

“Just for the record, this video is €20 because it is worth 4 pictures. Wait, you’re not done! You forgot the soju.”

“You are having way too much fun with this,” Joonmyun chided jokingly.

“It is funny, though,” he replied.

“It is,” Yixing agreed.

“Hyu-ung!!! This isn’t fair. You’re ganging up on me.” He made a pouty face and Jongdae snapped an extra photograph.

“Just take your shots and choose your next victim,” Jongdae said.

 

--

 

“Too bad I can’t get back at you yet you little prick.” The comment was directed at Jongdae.

“Get in line. I’m sure there’s a nice long one for revenge on cute little Jongdae here.” He made an aegyo face and Sehun rolled his eyes.

“I would love to pick on Baekhyun but there’s nothing particularly good now that we saw him and Kyungsoo,” he mused. “I guess that leaves, Joonmyun and Jongin right?” Joonmyun nodded.

“Jongin, then. Truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“I’m torn as to whether I want it to be punch Jongdae in the face or kiss Joonmyun nice and hard. What do you think?”

“I would love to punch Jongdae in the face,” Jongin replied flatly.

“Have at it then.”

“No! Please don’t hurt me! How am I going to get laid if my face is broken? Even with my fabulous personality and fantastic singing voice, no one would come near me if my face were broken,” he whined.

“I’m sure you’ll do fine and I’m sure that Jongin won’t injure you to that extent,” Joonmyun soothed. Jongin cracked his knuckles for effect.

“See!? He’s threatening me hyung!” He took this opportunity to flee to a hiding spot behind his guardian.

“Jongdae, would you rather take a punch in the face or watch me kissing Joonmyun?” Jongdae glowered. He supposed that this wasn’t Joonmyun’s first kiss so that would be less terrible.

“Take Joonmyun…”

“Whatever you say,” Jongin said evilly before crawling over to Joonmyun.

“Are you ready for the best kiss of your life?”

“My past ones haven’t been great so there isn’t too much to top really.”

“Then get ready to get your mind blown.” He pulled Joonmyun to him by the front of his shirt, planting his lips firmly against his hyung’s. He opened his mouth a little and nibbled on Joonmyun’s lower lip, asking to gain entry. Joonmyun obliged and Jongin stuck his tongue in, playing with Joonmyun’s. The look of horror was the most perfect revenge Sehun could have asked for. He snapped a stealthy photo on his iphone and set it as Jongdae’s contact picture. Jongin pushed Joonmyun over, still kissing him passionately.

“Look who doesn’t need to breathe now,” Jongdae called venomously. Jongin wasn’t paying attention and had Joonmyun pinned to the ground with his fingers tangled in Joonmyun’s hair. The older boy’s eyes were closed and he looked, to Jongdae’s horror, as if he were enjoying it.

When they finally broke contact, Jongin had the most satisfied look on his face and Jongdae, a look of utmost horror. Both Jongin and Joonmyun were breathing hard, replenishing the oxygen they had used up in the kiss.

“You were right. You are a fantastic kisser,” Joonmyun said, breathing faster than usual. Jongdae was worried that Joonmyun might not actually be interested in him at all after this. He guessed that he stood no chance against Jongin’s kissing skills certainly.

“I’ve had lots of practice. Anyone else want some of this?” Jongin asked.

“No. I’m pretty sure at the very least, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun want you to keep your tongue to yourself,” Sehun replied flatly.

“Your loss.” Sehun replied to this with his prissy eye roll.

“Just go, Jongin.”

 

--

 

“Joonmyun. Truth or Dare?”

“Truth.”

“Hyungs! You’re both so boring. The dares are so much more fun,” Jongdae complained.

“In this room, who would you bang, who would you marry, and who would you kill?” Jongin asked.

“I would bang you, I’m pretty sure you're an excellent performer. I would marry Yixing, he’s like an umma type like Kyungsoo but he’s free. I would probably kill Chanyeol simply by process of elimination. I don’t want to break up the BaekSoo couple, I’m banging Jongin, marrying, Yixing, and would feel guilty if I killed Sehun or Jongdae. I am sorry, it’s nothing personal.”

“Well. That was harsh, Joonmyun. And here I thought we were friends,” Chanyeol said with mock injury in his voice.

“Blame the asker not the victim,” he replied coolly.

“I want to know who everyone else would bang, marry, and kill now. Maybe that can be the next round or something,” Jongdae said. “Anyone who chickens out has to take another three shots, no dressing up, though.”

“I would be fine with that,” Yixing replied.

“We just need to finish this round, that’s just Baekhyun, right?” Sehun added.

“Yeah. I’m the only one left,” Baekhyun replied.

 

--

 

“Truth or Dare?” Joonmyun inquired benignly.

“Dare.”

“I dare you to do a stripper dance and get down to your boxers,” Joonmyun requested as if he were asking Baekhyun to bring him a book because he needed to look something up.

“What?”

“I dare you to strip and dance. You look like you have the hips to move well.”

“Hyung. What are you even saying?” Jongdae asked.

“This is going to be hilarious,” Jongin laughed.

Baekhyun looked to Kyungsoo, who was already turning red. “I-it’s okay Baekhyunie.”

“You know how to dance like that, I’m sure,” Joonmyun said innocently.

“…Maybe…”

“Well either you strip down from this or you have to take nine pictures in any of Jongdae’s lovely outfits.”

“Look whose mean streak is showing now,” Baekhyun said acidly.

“I’m just making the game interesting.” Joonmyun was excellent at reading people and he had a feeling that Kyungsoo wasn’t the only one with his sights set on Baekhyun, or at least the only one who hadn’t at one point felt the same way.

“F-fine!” He stood up and walked to the centre of the circle. It was probably the most embarrassing moment of his life not because he was terrible at it, but because he was so good at it.

“And here I thought that you couldn’t dance.” Jongdae smirked and the back of Baekhyun’s neck turned bright red.

He was only wearing a loose shirt and sweats to begin with, having taken off his shoes, so there wasn’t much stripping down to his boxers but Joonmyun said that it had to be a good long dare, and that he had to do some serious dancing, pelvic s, crotch grabs, twerks, and slapping. After what seemed like an eternity of entertaining the idiots gathered in the circle, Baekhyun was down to his bright blue boxers, exposing all of his white, porcelain skin. He wasn’t hairy like Jongdae either.

When Baekhyun was finally down to his boxers, thoroughly embarrassed, and Joonmyun was satisfied, he sat down next to Kyungsoo, knees hugged to his now bare chest. Kyungsoo wrapped a comforting arm around his shoulders. Chanyeol, being the reaction king that he was, had an open mouth and a look of incomparable surprise. His heart had stopped and then jump started and he couldn’t figure out why.

“Well then,” Jongdae clapped his hands together, “Let’s get onto Bang-Marry-Kill then!”

 

A/N: The ever manly exo and their teenage girl sleepover. Hope this hilarity will hold you over until the next update! Also, I do not advocate underage drinking! It's bad for your health so please don't do it.