Exams Append

Falling Stars (On Hiatus)

Word Count: ~ 500

 

“So what do you guys say to a post-exam celebration?” Jongdae inquired with a cheeky grin.

“That seems like fun,” Baekhyun replied with a shrug. Sehun, Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo mumbled various words of assent.

“Where would we be holding this celebration?” Chanyeol inquired.

“In my dorm room. My roommate’s out for the night so it could be a sleepover!” Jongdae said with childish glee and a nefarious undertone.

“Well this doesn’t sound questionable in the least,” Sehun stated sarcastically. “Especially with Jongdae as the organiser.”

“Don’t worry, you’ll enjoy yourself whether you like it or not,” he cackled, a fact that people seemed to overlook. “I’ve already invited Yixing, Joonmyun, and Jongin,” he added as an afterthought. Sehun sent the boy a glare in reply. In order to prevent himself from punching the troll in the face, he changed the subject.

“What are your guys’ plans over the break? My friend Taeyeon really wants to meet you guys and hang out sometime. She even offered to host some of you at her house and I can host some too if you guys don’t live in the area.” He paused. “And yes, Taeyeon made sure to invite Yixing, Joonmyun, and Jongin. I told her we’d be back the second day of break. What days are good with you guys to meet up?”

“I’m free the first week of break and then my parents want us to go out and visit my grandmother in the country,” Baekhyun replied.

“I’m free the whole break,” Chanyeol replied. Kyungsoo nodded in agreement.

“I’m sure I can make room in my busy schedule for the peasants,” Jongdae replied with a snicker. “I’m kidding. I’ve got free time for the first two weeks.”

“Okay, I’ll tell Taeyeon to make room for you guys.”

“It’ll be a real party!” Chanyeol grinned.

“What’s this Taeyeon person like? Is she your girlfriend?” Jongdae asked insensitively, perfectly well knowing the answer. He was just prodding Sehun psychologically, presumably in hopes of getting a confession out of him about Yixing.

“No! She’s just my childhood friend!” Sehun protested, punching Jongdae in the arm with a little more force than just playfully.

“Oh my Gucci Sehun! You’re so mean,” Jongdae cried melodramatically.

“You deserved it,” Sehun grumbled.

“Since when did I earn such treatment from my best friend?” Jongdae pouted cutely but Sehun refused to look at him.

“You’re not my best friend,” Sehun replied flatly.

“I am mortally wounded,” Jongdae cried, half-falling onto and half-ramming into Sehun. Chanyeol laughed hysterically as he watched the two, face scrunching up weirdly.

“You two act like a married couple,” Kyungsoo observed.

“I would never marry him,” Sehun stated.

“Ouch. That really hurt Sehun,” Jongdae cried, holding a hand to his heart. “My heart is irreparably broken now.”

“I’ll make the plans with Taeyeon tomorrow then. She said that if any of you want to, he can stay at her house but I warn you that her father is terrifying, so I wouldn’t recommend it. You can also stay at my house. I’ve got the space. We can invite the others during the party tonight.”

“Even Jongin?” Baekhyun asked.

“Taeyeon said that she wants to meet him,” Sehun sighed.

“Then it’s a plan~” Chanyeol finished.

 

A/N: This was supposed to be in the last chapter and I just realised that it wasn't, that's why it's called an "Append". This isn't the actual next chapter.