Hello Baby; Going to Supermarket and Playing Games

Angel♥/엔젤하트, Jellyfish Ent. New Girlgroup {A Bangtan Sonyeondan apply story}
 
The Supermarket Team changed their clothes and got babies ready too.
"See you later babies!!!" Ken shouted and the others were waving at the babies.
"Buy us lots of food!" V said while waving.
The Supermarket Team goes out the door and waved back at the Game Team.
"Yeah we'll see you later!" N said and nodded.
 
"Are you ready to play the game?" The PD asked.
"YES!!!!"
"We are gonna play... Eye contact game!" The Staff unni announced.
"You will look at each other and do aegyo or something to distract each other
and whoever looks away first loses okay?" The PD explained the game.The staff
told the girls to stand up in a horizantal line. Then the boys will pick who they
want to play the game with or whoever they like.
The boys were thinking over and over until they finally stood behind the girl
they like. 
"Okay! First, Seolhyun-ah, turn around and see who went behind you!" The staff unni said.
Seolhyun was really nervous and fanning herself.
She then turned and saw J-hope, Ravi and Ken behind.
"Oh komawo!" Seolhyun smiled at them.
"I forgot to say that those who weren't chosen will play the game with each other." The PD laughed.
 
"Oh my gaaaaahhh!!!" Rap Monster screamed.
"Ah no!!!" Hyuk said.
They all laughed at the boys' reactions.
"Stop shouting! The girls will hear you behind! Who will you choose Seolhyun-ah?" The staff unni said.
"Well..." Seolhyun glanced at J-Hope, Ravi and Ken. "Sorry Hopi-ah!" Seolhyun said and pats J-hope's shoulder.
"Eh? Me? Jinjja?!!! YES!" It was not confirmed yet but Ken was so happy.
"Ani hyung! Maybe it's me!" Ravi was happy too.
J-hope was upset and was feeling that he was really eliminated and it's either Ken or Ravi. 
"For having to carry Mason around yesterday! Unni I pick J-hope." Seolhyun was only tricking Ken and  Ravi.
"Okay! J-Hope and Seolhyun! Go sit at the side first! Sorry Ken-ah!" The staff unni was chuckling 
because of Ken's pout. Ravi was having a mental breakdown because he will do it with a guy too.
J-Hope and Seolhyun went to sit at the side. J-Hope gave Seolhyun a backhug as they walk to the side.
 
"Wow what was that? I think only couples can do that~" Neulrae was now teasing the two.
"Should I turn around now?" Gaeul asked the staff unni.
The staff unni nodded and so Gaeul turned around and saw Leo, Jungkook & Hongbin behind
"Jinjja? Seriously? Wow komapsumnida!" Gaeul was happy that someone came behind her.
"So who will you choose?" The PD asked her.
Gaeul was tapping her chin and looking at them. She laughed when she saw Ken lining up behind.
"Yah oppa you're eliminated already! PD~ Someone is sneaking!" Gaeul said.
Ken immediately go back to his place.
"I choose.... Ah... Ah Eottokhe..." Gaeul was having a hard time thinking.
Leo was looking down and waiting for the answer. Jungkook was looking at the camera and
Hongbin was looking straightly at Gaeul like he was telling her to pick him.
"Mianhae Jungkook-ah and Leo oppa! I will choose Hongbin oppa!" Gaeul finally chose.
Hongbin held Gaeul's hand and walked together to the side.
"Aigoo!" Seolhyun & J-Hope saw it, made revenge and teased Hongbin and Gaeul.
"Ja, Neulrae you can turn around now!" The staff unni shouted.
Neulrae slowly turned around and saw RapMon, Zelo, V & Hyuk.
"Thank you!" Neulrae said and bowed a little.
"Nugu? Who do you choose?" RapMon asked Neulrae.
RapMon closed his eyes and waited. Zelo blocked his eyes with his hands and he was nervous.
V copied Hongbin and looked straightly at Neulrae's eyes.
Hyuk was copying his Hongbin hyung too.
"Sorry but I'll choose Hyuk!" Neulrae pointed Hyuk.
Hyuk did a cute victory dance and shouted, "YEAH!".
"I choose you to go to the side Hyuk-ah, Mianhae!" Neulrae was playing around and tricking the
boys too. Hyuk stopped his dance and glanced at the other boys who were not chosen.
"NOOOOO!!!!!!!!" He shouted before sitting next to Leo.
Everyone laughed because of Hyuk fake crying.
"Sorry RapMon oppa and Zelo because I choose V!" Neulrae confirmed her choice.
"Just joking! The guys who are not chosen can just watch!" The PD laughed at the guys
who weren't chosen.
"Ah, it's a relief!" Jungkook shouted.
Seolhyun and J-Hope were the first  couple to play.
Seolhyun was smiling cutely at J-Hope and she laughed but didn't look away.
J-Hope laughed because of Seolhyun and he looked to the side so that means....
SEOLHYUN WON!
"Okay! Seolhyun here's your price!" The staff unni handed her an envelope.
"Is it money unni?" Gaeul asked the leader.
"YES it is!!!! Wow!" Seolhyun happily showed the money to the guys.
Neulrae and V stood at the center and started to play.
Neulrae wants to buy Chicken Feet so bad so she tries her best to win.
V knew this so he gave up immediately and made Neulrae win.
"Wow komawo V! Chicken feet!" Neulrae so happy when she received the envelope.
Hongbin and Gaeul were next so they walked to the center.
Gaeul did a little aegyo and Hongbin winked but looked away after.
"Gaeul wins! But I think they were going easy on us." Neulrae said and
eyed the boys right after.
"Aniyo! We were just being gentlemen okay?" J-Hope answered.
Gaeul receives the money with a grin and went to sit between Hongbin and Seolhyun.
 
The Supermarket Team!
They went inside the supermarket and started deciding.
"What should we have for dinner?" Jin asked them.
"Well hyung, I think we should have vegetable wrap and meat!" Jimin suggested.
"That's delicious! Then what else?" Chunhee asked.
"Ah I know! Samgyeopsal!!!" Jungroo was so excited for dinner.
"I guess we should have kimchi as well..." Suga said.
"Okay kajja!" Rijin shouted.
 
They looked around for the ingredients together and put some snacks on the shopping cart.
The babies were having fun. Mason was looking at all the food.
Mavin is riding on N's cart. Lauren was riding Suga's cart.
"Appa! Look! There's chocolate there!" Mason said to Jin.
Chunhee carried Mason and asked him. "Appa give him chocolate!".
And there goes the others, teasing the two again.
They were going to the cashier when they saw a sample stand.
"Annyeonghaseyo!" N greeted. The girl who was giving out the samples
recognized them and was now shocked.
 
TO BE Continued...