Hello Baby; The Night

Angel♥/엔젤하트, Jellyfish Ent. New Girlgroup {A Bangtan Sonyeondan apply story}

iMikiii's Note; Aigoo ;d; Unnis do you hate us now?? I'm asking you guys because we just changed characters again... :( I promise guys that this is the last time we're doing this ne? I do this so there would be a lot more funny moments keke~ :( I hope this doesn't bother you and I love you guys ne?? <3 Please don't be mad at us ;d; STILL! Saranghaeyooo!

Yuki unni! You're not mad right??? Ellzy?? ;d; Everyone??

-------- --------- -------- --------- -------- --------- -------- --------- -------- --------- -------- --------- -------- --------- -------- --------- -------- --------- -------- --------- 

That night... The girls planned to prank the boys and knock on their door then hide... 
The ones doing the operation are; Seolhyun, Neulrae, Gaeul and Jungroo.
Rijin was staying in her bed since she was tired. She was like, 'Will they do fine?'
Sunhee and Chunhee were looking over Lauren and Maden since Mason and Mavin
were in the boys room.
They took Maden so that it will be even.
Seolhyun got out first, making an 'okay' sign to her members, telling them that the
coast is clear.
Neulrae followed behind leadernim, they now reached the door of the boys.
Gaeul slowly looked around checking again if any of the boys were like, peeing or 
taking a drink.
Jungroo got her scary mask ready, and Gaeul had the white sheet over her head.
At the first time, Neulrae knocked then the four of them hid... V was the one who
opened the door, "Hello??" He said, looking to his left and right. 
 
"Who was that V hyung?" Zelo asked him, V just shrugged and closed the door.
The girls held their laughs off and then proceeded to knock again and surprise the boys.
J-hope opened the door and Jungroo was standing inches from the door.
J-hope was now standing in front of Jungroo, he then screamed a little.
Rijin laughed from her bed along with Sunhee and Chunhee.
They opened the door so they can see what's going on.
"Who was that??" Chunhee laughed while asking the question.
Sunhee was holding off her laughter so baby Lauren and baby Maden won't be disturbed.
"WHO ARE YOU!?!?" Jimin pointed at the masked Jungroo, he then threw his little pillow
at her. Gaeul, still have the white sheet over her, walked past Jungroo... Imitating 
a white lady.
The boys were now terrified, trying to laugh it off. 
Seolhyun whispered to Neulrae, and Neulrae gestured the message to Jungroo;
Jungroo walked slowly towards the boys, scaring them more. 
Gaeul went in with her, taking the babies outside first before coming back.
Sunhee picked up Mason and Mavin so they can rest in the girl's room well.
 
The boys were scared when suddenly... Jimin accidentally hit off Jungroo's mask.
"YAH!" Jimin pointed, shocked too.
Hongbin removed the white sheet and flicked Gaeul's forehead.
"Oww!" Gaeul pouted and touched her forehead. 
"You guys! We were scared of your amazingly made scary costumes!" Jin touching 
his heart area, hinting his heartbeat raised.
"Who's idea was this anyway??" Jin asked again.
Chunhee was near the door and entered, "Of course, it was my idea!" She cutely 
pointed at herself.
"Along with us~!" Neulrae and Seolhyun came out. 
"Mianhae, but you guys were funny~" Sunhee said making fun of the boys.
"It wasn't Rijin's?" Zelo was confused, Rijin was the one doing these things.
"Ani, she just said that we should use her new costumes." The girls laughed.
Haaa~ The boys forgave the girls and went to sleep... 
 
The next morning, Gaeul and Maknae Rijin were the first one to wake up and were being
crazy in the living room.
Then Leo, Suga, and J-hope woke up and saw the two. "Ah what are you guys doing??"
J-hope was still sleepy.
Sunhee and Seolhyun were in the kitchen, cooking. But Sunhee ate some of the pancakes
because she was hungry.
And the girls all woke up, they let the babies sleep so they receive enough rest.
 
It was afternoon and they all ate lunch together. Chunhee teasing the maknae in eating
the chicken keke.
Jungroo was feeding baby Mason.
Rijin was feeding Lauren, Jin feeding Mavin along with Chunhee and Maden is being
fed by J-hope and Seolhyun.
"Do we have a mission today?" V asked the PD.
The PD handed over a card. Ken quickly stood up but he didn't sit right after.
He was like gonna announce a winner of an award.
"Who's going to be the top ummas and appas that are going to be chosen by our babies!?" 
Ken was dramatically reading out the mission card.
 
The staff then told the the boys to hold onto the four babies at the other end while
the girls sat at the other end too.
Who will the babies pick as their true umma?
Leader Seolhyun and Maknae Rijin were waving and smiling at the babies; Gaeul making tactics
as well.
Sunhee was being cute again ;d; <3
Chunhee was doing aegyo.
Jungroo... Jungroo now has the troublemaker title! (xD)
"Yah Jungroo-ah! You're not trying to make the babies go to you by doing that!" Seolhyun
chuckled and hit Jungroo a little.
Jimin hurriedly came to Jungroo and put her jacket back on. Aww, protective Jimin, on!
Then Neulrae, being cute as always <3
 
The game then started... Baby Maden came back and forth to the appas and ummas 
then lastly settling with Jungroo umma~!
 
Mavin was up next, he was looking around first, playing with his toy. But then went to
Rijin!
 
Mason, the oldest, was still eating some food, after finishing... He chose Chunhee~!
 
Lastly but of course not the least, Lauren. She was dancing around and then chose Sunhee~
 
N was tired and just drank some in-can coffee.
He didn't realize it was the guys' turn. 
As you see, the four babies chose their favorite ummas... And now picking favorite appas.
After choosing, the two 'parents' will pair up and will be taking the babies to the supermarket,
with specific rules of course. The other ummas were sulking and pouting.
Who will be paired to the ummas??
"The babies make my heart go BOOM~" Hyuk was overacting the feeling his heartbeat.
N was bribing the babies with a candy. Ken was making animal sounds. Leo was waving at the babies.
Hongbin was holding a stuff toy and was showing it to the babies. Ravi was using a rattle.
J-Hope was pointing to himself and saying, "Choose Hopi Appa!". Rap monster was shouting, "Come to Appa!".
Jungkook was just making eye contact with the babies. Jimin, bribing the babies with a game on his phone.
Jin was only smiling at the babies while the others were bribing, shouting or pointing to themselves.
Zelo was playing with some toys.
There was only one who was doing something different. Suga was singing nursery/baby songs such as 
"Twinkle, twinkle little star" and "Three bears song".
The girls were laughing at them and they said the boys were so noisy!
 
"Lauren! Come to the Appa you like the most! 3, 2, 1!!!" The PD said.
She stood up slowly and started walking.
Lauren was going straight to J-Hope. 
"YES!" J-hope shouted when he saw Lauren walking to him but Lauren was only
tricking him haha! She took a few steps back and goes to Suga.
Suga stopped singing baby songs and carried Lauren.
Now the other Appas whined and waiting for the other babies.
Maden was next.
Maden was crawling cutely in circles. Gaeul and Seolhyun carried him closer to the Appas and
puts Maden down again. Maden looked at the Appas and smiled. The Appas pinched his cheeks slightly.
"Oh Kwiyeowo!" the boys shouted.
Maden crawled in front of Jimin and stayed there. Jimin carried Maden happily and ran to Jungroo.
Now, Mavin was the next one.
Mavin first looked at all of them and run straightly to N. N happily took Mavin and kind of
making Ken jealous when he went to Rijin.
Then Mason was the last one to pick an Appa.
He stood up and looked at them. He looked at Chunhee suddenly and went running to Jin.
"Wahhh! Jin Appa? Jinjja? YEAH!!!!" Jin's reaction when Mason ran to him.
He held Mason's hand and went to Chunhee.
The other Appas were sad. Suddenly, V, J-Hope, Ken and Hongbin were shouting and
pointing at themselves pretending there was still a baby there. 
All of them laughed at their craziness.
 
"The chosen Appas and Ummas will go to the Supermarket and buy ingredients for Dinner
while the other Ummas and Appas will be playing some games which have rewards and prices
of course." The Staff unni explained what they are gonna do.
 
Are you excited for the next chappie? You'll see it very soon!
Waiting for the lovey-dovey sweet moments? Then wait for the chapter tomorrow!
~ Gaeul ^ - ^