Angel♥ : Pops in Seoul Yellow Post-it Room

Angel♥/엔젤하트, Jellyfish Ent. New Girlgroup {A Bangtan Sonyeondan apply story}
Today, the girls went to the Pops in Seoul Studio to answer their fans' questions and request in the Yellow Post-It room.
 
"To all the Angel♥ fans who sent questions and requests for the Angelic members of Angel♥, 
They are finally here! So who will be the lucky fans who's questions are gonna be chosen today?
Let's see!" Peniel of BTOB is the MC of the show.
 
= In the Yellow Post-it Room =
The girls entered one by one, They were surprised to see that the whole room has post-its which 
also means they a lot of fans!
"WOAHHH!!!" They reacted this way in unison when they entered.
"Kids, let's go and find questions we want to answer~" Leader Seolhyun said when she was looking at her
"kids" who were so amazed by the room and the amount of questions sent.
Jungroo ran around like a kid, looking for a question she wants to answer.
"Where should I go?" Rijin was still deciding.
Chunhee and Sunhee were holding hands and went finding questions together.
Leader already saw a question she wants to answer.
She went to the front and showed it to the camera and she reads it aloud.
"Seolhyun unni, I watched Weekly Idol, since when did you know J-Hope oppa?
You two look so cute together! I will ship you two from now on. SeolHope!!!!" Seolhyun read it.
The members heard her so they went to hear her answer.
"Thank you for watching Weekly Idol first of all! Since trainee days because he always pick up Gaeul
so we know him. Oh really? Well thanks for liking us?" Seolhyun answers the question.
"Wow SeolHope!!!!" Gaeul shouted.
"Unni you have a ship now??? I often see fans online ship idols together..." Sunhee commented.
The members get back to finding again.
"Lalalalala~" Jungroo was skipping while finding questions.
"Maknae you have to do this!" Neulrae dragged the maknae to the front
and made her read the post-it.
"Rijin-ah! Please show aegyo!!!! PLEASE!!!" Rijin read it. 
"Go maknae!" The other members shouted behind her.
"Arasseo I'll do it for our fans!" Rijin agreed then she got ready to show her aegyo.
"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!!!" Neulrae counted loudly. The members ran quickly to the front.
Rijin then showed her aegyo to the camera.
"CUTE!!!!" All the girls patted the maknae's head.
"Okay I found one I like!" Gaeul showed the post-it and then the members came closer.
"What is it?" Neulrae asked Gaeul.
"Let me read it unni... Which VIXX song is your favorite and wae?
Well my favorite VIXX song is Hyde because I have a Dr. Jekkyl and Mr. Hyde book
which I read a lot even before their Hyde comeback and so I was really happy
when VIXX oppadeul chose this concept. Hakyeon oppa borrows it a lot
so that's where they got it." Gaeul read the question and explained her answer.
"Yeah it's a very interesting story! Read it well fan-deul!" Chunhee said.
The girls went off to find some more. Jungroo found one she wants then
she walks to the front.
"Got one already RooRoo?" Gaeul walked to Jungroo and asked.
"What's that RooRoo???" Chunhee walked to Jungroo too.
Soon, the members came to Jungroo as she reads it.
"Jungroo-ah can you show your b-girling? And rappers please
do a freestyle rap!!!! Okay we will do it for you!!!" Jungroo read 
the post-it and she answers to it.
"Okay let's make some space!!!" Chunhee told the members.
"Go go go!!!" Seolhyun shouted.
Jungroo then showed a b-girl/b-boy move.
"Uwwwooooaaahhhh~!" The members shouted after seeing Jungroo's b-girl move.
"Ja, what's the other request??" Sunhee asked Jungroo.
"Oh! Rappers!!! Report to the center!!!" Jungroo called the rappers. 
"Our rappers are... Gaeul, the Main Rapper, then the Lead Rappers, Jungroo & Chunhee and then
our Sub-rapper Sunhee!" Neulrae introduced the rappers.
"You ready rappers? Yo What Up!" Rijin made them laugh by trying to rap.
"We're ready yo maknae!" RooRoo answered to Maknae.
"5, 4, 3, 2 and 1! GO!" The non-rapper members counted for the rappers of the group.
"Go SunSun unni!" Gaeul shouted.
"Nae Ireumeun Sunhee! SunSun yeogi! Uriui saeroun albeum jung! N.O.W Angel♥ 2nd Mini Album! Go ChunChun!"
Sunhee did her freestyle rap.
[ Note: My name is Sunhee! SunSun here! Our new album is out! N.O.W Angel♥ 2nd Mini Album! Go ChunChun! ]
"Yo nan Chunhee hangsang junbi! urineun rideum eul gajigo! urineun yeogie! N.O.W going to the T.O.P!"
Chunhee rapped.
[ Note: Yo I'm Chunhee always ready! We got the rhythm! We're here! N.O.W going to the T.O.P! ]
"RooRoo!" Chunhee passed it to RooRoo.
"Yes Pops in Seoul! Urineun oneul yeogie wasseo! Yo I bangeun daedanhae! Angel♥ neomu jungdaehada!
I wanna say, our comeback is today! igi deun jideun, we the best Angel♥!
Jungroo smiled after her freestyle rap.
[ Note: Yes Pops in Seoul! We are here now! Yo this room is great! Angel♥ is also great!
I wanna say, our comeback is today! Win or lose, we the best Angel♥! ]
"Main rapper Jeul Aka J-Baby!" Jungroo introduced Gaeul.
"Yeah Angel♥ right here right N.O.W! I eumag-eun saerobda! I biteu ga saerobda! Yuihan! Number 1! Urineun only one!
banjjag-i cheoreom! taeyang cheoreom! urineun yeongwonhi bichnal geo-itda! Angelus bukkeureowohaji malgo!
urineun dangsin-eul saranghaeyo!" Gaeul finished the freestyle rapping.
[ Note: Yeah Angel♥ right here right N.O.W! This music is new! This beat is new! Unique! Number 1! We are the only one!
Like glitter! Like sun! We will shine forever! Angelus don't be shy! We love you! ]
(Did you like my rap composition? ^^ -Gaeullie)
"Wow that was a amazing!!!!!" Leader Seolhyun is very proud!
"Yo! Yo! Mianhae! I don't know rap yo!" Neulrae tried it too. The members were laughing.
"I found one!" Sunhee runs to the front and so the members followed her. 
"What is that question Sunhee unni?" Neulrae asked.
"I don't know if this is a question or request but let's read it....
Okay. It says... Hello Angel♥! Wahhh all of you are really pretty! I wonder if you can be
in a show with VIXX oppadeul... I want to see your interactions with them and I know
it would be so cute!!! Here's the real question... If you win on a music show, what would 
you promise to do for your fans??? SARANGHAEYOOO UNNIS AND DONGSAENGS!"
Sunhee tried to read it as if the person who wrote it was her.
"This is our answer to the first one... Yes we are preparing to be on a new show and it'll be
seen next week! PD-nim said that VIXX sunbaes would be there. I'm sure you're gonna
be happy when we show it soon! We are gonna film it tomorrow and VIXX sunbaes are not
the only group we will work with on the new show. BTS will be joining as well!
So we are 7,7 and 6, we and BTS are seven membered so there will be a surprise idol
group member who will be added up to VIXX so that our members are all seven.
So many right?" Seolhyun explained about their new show with VIXX and BTS.
"We will be in seven groups that will have three members each and it would be boy-girl-boy
style. So one from us,from VIXX and the special idol group member and another boy from BTS.
It will be randomized so we don't know who will be our team members but I'm sure it'll be so
much fun!" Jungroo explained the other details.
[ Hint: _ _ _ E_ _ , _ I _ _ ,  B _ _   _ E _ _ _  _ _B _ ]
"So for the other question, Leader unni what will we do if we win?" Chunhee asks and looks at each member.
"We will perform something special at the start of our encore stage!" Leader decided well and was nodding at
the camera.
"Sorry we can't answer all of these amazing questions!" Jungroo pouted at the camera.
Rijin then patted her Jungroo unni.
"We can take some and answer them on our youtube channel..." Gaeul suggested her idea with a
straight face but she smiled afterwards.
"Nice idea!" Neulrae shouted.
"That's our Brain of the group yeoreobun~" Jungroo said while she points at Gaeul next to her.
"Yeah we will grab some of your questions and requests and take them home and answer it
on our official youtube channel! Watch out for our comeback today at Music Bank!"
Seolhyun said sweetly with her "leader aura".
"That's our leader!" Jungroo pointed at Seolhyun.
"That is our 4d vitamin!" Seolhyun pointed at RooRoo.
"So! Please support and love us! This is Angel♥!" Seolhyun continued her lideo speech.
"And here's one of our new songs from our 2nd mini album called N.O.W!" Jungroo said then
she was doing some weird hand movements. Rijin and Neulrae joined her and copied her dance.
"Here is...." Seolhyun started first then all the members shouted at once, "DO YOU WANT SOME TEA???!!!"
 
BONUS: BANGTAN YELLOW POST-IT ROOM (Sunhee unni, Suga oppa wants to be a vocalist too??? Five! Naui modeun sarangi! ^^ Hahaha!)