Angel♥'s long awaited debut!!!

Angel♥/엔젤하트, Jellyfish Ent. New Girlgroup {A Bangtan Sonyeondan apply story}
{ Hey! Author Gaeullie here! How are you all? Excited? Well here we go!!!! Hwaiting!!! Hope you enjoy! }
Angel♥'s Debut and Behind-the-scenes (BTS!!! HAHAHAHA!) caught in camera by the Angel♥ MTV Diary pilot episode. (Excited everyone?)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEOLHYUN CAM (means Seolhyun is the one filming)- : RECORDING NOW
"Hello! Annyeonghaseyo! It's me ShinShin!!!" Neulrae showed the "V" or "Peace" sign to the camera.
"Annyeonghaseyo~" Gaeul imitates Sunhee, Neulrae & Jungroo's Busan Accent.
"Wow, you're good Jeul! (Jung + Gaeul)" Jungroo smiled & shows thumbs up to Gaeul.
"Ne, I always hear their Busan Accent." Gaeul said.
Chunhee and Rijin showed up. Chunhee was back-hugging the maknae. "Hello Angelus!!!" She said and grinned.
"Hi! Welcome to Angel♥ MTV Diary!" Rijin smiled at the camera. As the maknae, she is the most playful.
Seolhyun activated the front camera and she then shows herself and the members at the back.
"Annyeong Seolhyun-ssi!" Neulrae suddenly pretends to be an interviewer. 
The other members either clap their hands or chuckled.
"Oh.. Annyeonghaseyo!" Seolhyun laughed a little then bowed to Neulrae as a response.
"How is it to debut here at M Countdown?" Neulrae asked. Both Seolhyun and Neulrae laughed after the question.
"Well, mixed feelings, Happy because we are debuting now, we're nervous, and our hearts are
beating really fast!" Seolhyun answered. 
"Are your hearts beating fast, also because of the handsome sunbaenims???" Neulrae fired another question.
She was using her fist as a microphone.
Seolhyun was a little shocked,"A... Aniyo! Yes they are handsome but we concentrate well on our debut."
"Daebak!" Jungroo said.
"Ah okay! Thank you very much and this is AngelNews! I mean MTV Diary!" Neulrae said and the members laughed.
 
CAMERA BLACKOUT
 
------------------------------------------------------------
SUNHEE CAM - : RECORDING NOW
"Hello! Sunhee here! As you see, we're now waiting for our turn. How are you guys?"
Sunhee waves at the camera and smiles.
Chunhee walks to Sunhee. "Do you hear it? Jangnan anieyo!!!" She sang the chorus part of Teen Top's
new song "ROCKING".
"It's Teen top sunbaenim. They are performing right now." Rijin said. She danced a little to "Rocking".
"Please keep on cheering us Angelus!!! We want to meet you right now!" Sunhee said and smiles.
Suddenly, VIXX came in with a cake saying "Chukahae Angel♥ Debut!"
The girls were all shocked and they received the cake from VIXX.
It was a really pretty cake...
From the fans, they received a cake and cupcakes as well. The design was Angel Wings.
 
VIXX congratulated them and even took pictures.
When VIXX was about to go, N asked,
"What show is your camera filming Sunhee-ah?" N asked, pointing at the camera Sunhee is holding.
"It's our MTV Diary Camera!" Sunhee answered while filming everyone.
"Ahhh! Good luck! We're gonna go on-stage now!" N said. 
VIXX members and their manager waved at the girls.
"All the cakes looks so yummy!" Jungroo shouted and she took one cupcake and ate it.
"So delicious!" Rijin added and eyesmiled when she bites the cupcake she is holding.
"Thank you VIXX oppadeul! Our Angelus too! Kamsahamnida!" Gaeul said to the camera Sunhee is holding.
Sunhee uses the front camera to film herself. "Komawoyo! Angelus! WE LOVE YOU A LOT!" Sunhee then blowsa kiss
to the camera.
 
CAMERA BLACKOUT
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
GAEUL CAM - : RECORDING NOW
"Hello! Kajja! Let's go see what the other members are doing!" Gaeul said.
She walked to Neulrae who was eating a cupcake the fans gave.
"UNNI~" Gaeul sat beside Neulrae and puts the camera on the table.
"Waeyo? Yah, we have to eat before performing arasseo?"Neulrae stood up and gets one
for Gaeul too.
"Komawo unni!" Gaeul eyesmiles at Neulrae and she smiles back.
"But! Before you eat, can you show our Angelus your Charisma Stare" Neulrae asks Gaeul.
"Oh...Okay!" Gaeul turns to the camera and did what Neulrae was saying.
Then Gaeul laughed right after doing it.
"WOW! You did it well!" Neulrae smiles and claps like a proud unni.
"But unni, you have to show something to them too!" Gaeul takes the cupcake from Neulrae.
"Okay then! For our Angelus!!!" Neulrae then showed her charm too.
"Yay!!!! Neulrae unni!!!"Gaeul claps for Neulrae too.
Jungroo came up behind Gaeul and Neulrae, she puts V sign above both Neulrae & Gaeul's head.
Neulrae and Gaeul chuckles when they saw Jungroo and what she is doing behind them.
"Want some?"Neulrae asks Jungroo. Jungroo nods then Neulrae gets one for Jungroo too.
The members were eating or practicing their lines or warming up.
"Hi Hi! It's APink sunbaenim performing right now~" Rijin said as she grabs a cupcake.
"We're next aren't we?" Chunhee appeared while drinking juice.
"Yes we are! Manager-nim says we have to get ready okay?"Seolhyun informed the members.
They were cheering on Apink while preparing themselves.
The door opened  and they thought it was the staff but it was not.
It was Bangtan Sonyeondan!
The Angel♥ members were surprised so they stood up immediately to bow.
Bangtan introduced themselves like usual but they were a little nervous that they messed up but
managed to introduce themselves well. They bowed back to the girls.
"Annyeonghaseyo! This is our new album, we would like you to have one too! We are
fans of your group even though you guys are just debuting today, Hwaiting!"
As the leader, it was Rap Monster's job to talk in behalf of the members.
"Kamsahamnida sunbaenim! Hana, dul, set!" Seolhyun leaded the group.
"Annyeonghaseyo! Angel♥ imnida! Please take care of us! Hwaiting!!!" The girls introduced
themselves as well.
The two groups exchanged their albums and bowed to each other.
Bangtan lets J-hope talk to Gaeul since she is his sister. Jungkook was
gonna talk to his cousin Jungroo as well.
"Who are you?... Hahaha!!!! Oppa hwaiting!!! Jalhaeyooo!" Gaeul joked then laughed right after.
"How long has it been since I last saw you? Two weeks?Are you doing well?
Yes, oppa will do well today too! We're going next after you, we're gonna watch from
the monitor but I'll go out and watch you guys okay? Hwaiting!" A caring big brother
side of J-hope emerged and  was seen by the members of both groups.
J-hope patted Gaeul's head lightly so that he won't mess up her hair.
"Annyeong Jungroo noona! How are you doing??" Jungkook greets his cousin happily.
"Annyeong~ I'm very good! Can't believe my chic cousin visited me!"Jungroo playfully cousin.
"Of course I did! Noona, I'm coming with Hopi hyung later and we'll watch near the stage later ok?"
Jungkook said.
"Wow really? Okay then! Ah! Is the whole family waiting for our performances?"Jungroo asked.
"Mullonyo noona! They are waiting now in front of their televisions!"Jungkook replied.
"Yay!Let's do our best ne? Hwaiting!!!"Jungroo cheered her cousin.
"Yes noona! Hwaiting!! See you later!"Jungkook waved at Jungroo and then BTS walks back to
their waiting room.
Some of the girls were blushing. They were looking at the albums given by BTS and some more sunbaes and rookies like them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTS members Thoughts/Reactions
Jin: Yeppeo... Jinja Yeppeoyooo....
I thought as  I imagine Chunhee-ssi's smile again.
 
Suga: I think her name was starting with S and U as well.
We don't know them that well yet. Do they eat? They look slim.
But we saw a lot of food inside because it's their debut! Jjang~
 
Rap Mon: I'm glad to be the leader but sometimes it's just so embarassing...
Anyway, they are really pretty... Like real angels and goddesses.
 
J-Hope: I'm so happy I got to see my baby after their busy 
preparations for their debut. I'm sure our family will be having a party
for our successful debuts! I saw Seolhyun-ssi and the girls again. I knew
them since Gaeul was a trainee there. Hmm... Seolhyun, I liked her since
I first saw her when they were still trainees. The girl who also takes care of my 
baby and the girls. I probably can't-- Ahh what am I thinking??!!!
 
Jimin: Ahhh Tteollyoooo!!! Why am I so nervous ahhh jinjaaaa!!!! What's wrong 
with you JIMIN!!!!! Why did you keep looking at that certain member!!!! BABO!
Will Jungkook get angry? She is maknae's cousin?
 
V: Ha... finally we're in our own waiting room. So nervous because of the angels there.
I mean Angel♥ of course... I can breath properly now hahahaha! (V oppa is really weird you know) They're so 
beautiful! I mean they are really great! I have a favorite member already,
wait... I'm not gonna be like those crazy sasaeng fans okay? But jinja,
they are like the most beautiful group!
 
Jungkook: Jungroo noona is debuting now! Our family is gonna be so proud!!!
Am I really chic? like noona said so? Mollayo. Hopi hyung's sister
 is really yeppeuda~ We have seen her a few times before. She is also Jungroo noona's
close friend and they're in the same group... What happened to my hyungs? They are also thinking 
of them? We're so quiet now... What happened to us? Okay. We have to concentrate and do well
on our performance...
 
{ COMING NEXT: (might triple or double update!) Angel♥ Debut and Showcase }