Hello Baby; Commence!

Angel♥/엔젤하트, Jellyfish Ent. New Girlgroup {A Bangtan Sonyeondan apply story}
AUTHORS' NOTE; So, hi. And hi. And hi to everyone... As you will see in the following chapter... WE CHANGED OUR APPEARANCE ONCE AGAIN! Hooray to us xD Apparently, we're amazing at changing appearance ;3 But mianhae, jinjja, jinjja! *bows* I hope it won't bother anyone of you *bows more lower* Mianhamnida! And we are gonna change our partners too sorry! But this is still a BTS story for you guys~ As you see, there are new team members, they are actually our new partners. (Speaking is; iMikiii~) (This also applies to Jiyu~ <3)
 
The other two teams sadly failed but as four teams passed, the Hello Baby will still continue for them! (Answering ParkEllzy's question <3)
 
8:00 am; The teams who passed were the ones who would look for the babies. The staff says that there are four... Let's see what would they do!
 
The last team to pass, aka Team 5, first came to the house the staff said them to go. Zelo was the first one to step inside.
"Ayo what's up? AngelHeart's baby Choi Rijin also known as Chess is hereee~! Well of course, along with Suga oppa and Zelo 'hyung'!" Rijin made fun of Zelo by calling him "hyung", because Zelo wants to be called oppa. She bowed to the camera. Suga and Zelo were doing their thing xD (That's the position their in, left to right.)
"So our team which is Team 5 has a special guest for today; My brother's group member, Jung Daehyun-ssi!" Rijin welcomed Daehyun, as said by the staff members~
"Ah ne, annyeonghaseyo, BAP's Jung Daehyun imnida!" Daehyun introduced himself to the viewers.
The staff then explained what they were about to do. "So, as we said that out of 7 teams, four must succeed. There are four babies that you would be taking care of. We have ten children here and you would pick one of them and see if you're correct afterwards. Each team would only pick one from the ten children. Also, there is a side mission... One of you must be able to ENTERTAIN the children while the others look for the baby you'll be taking care of. Good luck!"
The staff unni continued, "One of the babies you'll be taking care of likes to poke, so look for a way to find her!"
 
While waiting for the children, Zelo looked slightly at Rijin, a little troubled and whispered, "Can we do this right?"
"Fighting guys! We can succeed!" Suga did the fighting motion, nodding enthusiastically.
"Yup, don't worry Junhong-ah." Rijin not using oppa on Zelo again... She laughs.
The children then entered and they were all by the wall... Aww~ But one kid catched Rijin's attention!
 
She immediately came closer to the girl and said hi.
Let me present; LAUREN LUNDE~!
(So please just pretend she didn't appear on MBLAQ's xD <3)
"Hello there~ Rijin imnida~ And you are??" Rijin showed how well she really does with children, Lauren spoke cheerfully.
"My name... is... Lauren~" She said cutely <3
"Aigoo, what a cute name~ Unni will do aegyo for Baby Lauren, would you like that?" Rijin was really sure that Lauren is one of the babies they will be taking care of.
"Yah, Rijin, are you sure??" Zelo was questioning Rijin, well she wasn't paying attention to him and was smiling to Lauren.
"Dehhh~" Lauren answered with a smile. Then Rijin proceeded to do aegyo.
While Rijin was finding their baby; Suga was entertaining the other babies... And look what he did...
 
Lauren chuckled and poked Rijin's cheek. Rijin thought, 'I FOUND HER!!!'
"Good job Rijin!" Daehyun said with a smile on his face.
Rijin offered her hand to Lauren, and Lauren happily took it. The two came back to the guys.
The staff then said, "Congratulations! You have found one of your babies!" Then continued, "Please proceed to the other room so the other teams can come in~"
 
Daehyun and Zelo talked to the camera, 
"Rijin was amazing~" Daehyun was amused by how fast Rijin did the task.
"A kid knows a kid." Zelo laughed. Rijin was by the corner, "What did you say?"
 
The two teams passed each other and Suga said to Sunhee, "Good luck~!"
"Oppa~ Hwaiting!" Rijin put Lauren down first, then hugged Ken, "Uri maknae~ Ne!" 
 
TEAM 1!!!
So Team 5 got to the other room and Team 1 was now called, then there they saw the children~
The staff cued Sunhee to introduce herself; "Ah deh~ Annyeonghaseyo, AngelHeart's Leading Lady, I mean, Lead Vocal, Jung Sunhee imnida~" She cutely said with a wink at the end, making Suga at the waiting room jelly~ :P
"Vixx's Ken! Annyeonghaseyo~" Ken waved at the camera.
"AND RAP MONSTER!" He waved.
One of the staff unnis then explained the rules; "So, the other team successfully found one of the babies. So there are three more left to look for. You'll be picking one of the nine babies remaining, which one is your baby? A clue for him would be he's the youngest of them all... You have ANOTHER mission too, and you need to complete this. One of you must do the funny challenge, while the others are finding the baby... GOOD LUCK!"
 
Sunhee lifted her courage and raised her hand, "I'll be doing the challenge then"
The instructions were to find a paper with a writing on it, with ... Don't worry, it wasn't that hard... Here look at her amazing hair flip!
At the same time, behind her was Rap Monster trying to find their baby... And still no good. Ken then talked to each of the kids and asked them.
KEN SUCCEEDED!! He found; Moon Maden!
"Congratulations! You found another one of your babies! Please go to the waiting room so that the two other teams
can come in." A staff unni softly shouted.
"Yeah!" Ken shouted happily then he carries Maden.
Team 1 opened the door and saw the next team going in which will be Team 3.
"Ayo~" Ken greeted N with a high-five and shows Maden to him.
"That's one of our babies? Wow! Kyeopta!!!" N plays with Maden's little hands.
 
"Hyung we're going now k? Hwaiting!" Ken said with a big smile on his face.
"Unni!" Gaeul saw Sunhee and they intertwined fingers.
"Good luck! Find our real babies okay?" Sunhee talked to Gaeul and V.
"I'm so nervous now~" V whispered.
"It's okay! You can do it!" Rap Mon cheered his dongsaeng V and patted his shoulder.
"The staff will give a clue too so just listen well okay?" Sunhee tried to cheer Team 3 up too.
Rap Mon and Sunhee waved to them and followed Ken to the waiting room.
 
TEAM 3!!!
The staff finally called Team 3 to come in the room. There, they saw four babies sitting on the floor and doing 
various things. The staff told them to introduce themselves. Half-way through Gaeul's introduction, someone was rude!
"Annyeonghaseyo! AngelHeart's Gaeul imni---" Gaeul was waving then looked to her left by the door and saw Rijin coming in...
"Stop." Rijin made the peace sign and waved. 
"Team three also have a NEW MEMBER! YAYYY~!" Rijin suddenly spoke, clapped and gestured the guy to go in.
"BOYFRIEND's Jo Youngmin imnida!" The new member said, smiling at the camera.
Then Rijin chuckled, "SOOO! Team 3 consists of the members; N, V, G, and Y!" They laughed. She then bowed and left the room.
"Nice Guest MC Rijin!!!!" V shouted to Rijin.
Then N butted in and said, "HI I'M N FROM VIXX! Nice to meet you guys!" They laughed.
 
The staff unni again said the rules... "Unlike the other two teams, you will be teamworking with Team 2. They are at the other room across this one, one of the other staff is explaining the rules as well."
 
"We will now open the half that's separating the two rooms... *noise of machine*"
 
Neulrae, Jimin and Ravi laughed when they saw the other team, and vice versa.
"Annyeong Gaeul-ah!" Neulrae waved brightly at her group member.
"Hi Taehyung!" Jimin greeted V. V waved to him with his two hands.
"Neulrae unni!!!" Gaeul waved back excitedly at her unni.
"Ravi" N shouted.
"N Hyung!!!" Ravi waved at N.
Youngmin was the only Boyfriend member so he is the only one who didn't greet but
he bowed a little and waved at them.
"Oh, are you a new team member?" Ravi asked Youngmin.
"Ah yes hyung~" Youngmin answered Ravi.
 
After some time, the staff arranged the game they were about to play, they sat the babies on the side on their high-chairs so they won't get hurt. They blind-folded Team 3, while Team 2 would be guiding them to pick up the rattle.
"Si~jak!" The staff shouted altogether.
 
"Okay, listen to me Gaeul-ah!" Neulrae is the one who will guide Gaeul.
"Arasseo!" Gaeul started touching stuff around the place.
"V! Youngmin! Go to the left side! Walk to the left!!" Ravi guiding V and Youngmin.
"Hey Jimin-ah! Where am I going?" N asking Jimin. He was currently walking to the staff haha!
"Wrong way hyung! Follow them!" Jimin shouted.
"Yah! What follow are you saying? We're blindfolded!" N and Jimin causing the staff to burst out laughing.
"Ah I"m sorry hyung! To the left side! Yes yes!" Jimin continued teaching N the way.
"Unni where do I go now?" Gaeul asked with a loud voice.
"Oh~ Move to the left and then two  steps back! Just two normal steps backwards!" Neulrae explained.
 
After some time... Gaeul got hold of the rattle and took off her blindfold and proceeded to see whose baby name was on it. The staff said that she should sit with Neulrae while the other two first get to the last rattle.
Neulrae was chilling with Gaeul, eating some yogurt while watching the three guys bumping to each other (xD)
After some time, N finally found the last rattle... Youngmin heard N so he removes his blindfold too~
They went silent, making V look like an idiot, mianhae (keke!)
 
They told V it was already over and he was like, "WHY. Didn't you guys tell me????" With a disappointed look.
"I'm disappointed with you guys!" He said but still maintaining his good-looking features that would impress Neulrae.
"What names are on the rattles??" Hongbin curiously asked.
"Moon Mason and Moon Mavin!" They found the two other babies... INTRODUCING! Moon Mason and Moon Mavin!