Chapter 6- The Work

The Underworld: Sgimao
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

We had immediately started making the thing called ladder.

Yong Junhyung was good with his hands, I must say. I thought that the only thing he would do was ordering me around while I did the whole work but he was actually helping me, or rather doing the big part of the work.

Meanwhile, my little playful Sera was playing with herself a few steps away from us. She was hyperactive and she got bored quite quickly. One moment I would see her trying to catch her tail, then the other moment she would play with her paws. She was cute.

After working for a long while and finishing almost half of the ladder, Yong Junhyung suggested that we took a break and so did we.

“Say, Lee Sgirin.” he called me. He was having a hard time pronouncing his dead lover’s name, so he just went with that overly creative nickname. “Where was the spring you were talking about?”

“Yah, Yong Junhyung.” I turned to him. “Can’t you see that I’m playing with the most wonderful creature ever? Go find it yourself.”

Why did I treat him like that? Well, the answer to that was quite easy.

First, I was really playing with the most wonderful creature ever which was my beautiful Sera and I didn’t want to let go of her soft gray fur yet. And second, I was mad at him because he really did order me around!

I admit that he was a great help and such but I hated the being ordered around thing. It made me sick and I felt like I was the lowest creature in the whole universe. In short, he was harsh with his words when it came to work.

“Hey, Lee Sgirin!-“

“Lee Sgirin is currently unavailable. Please try again later or don’t even try.” I glared at him.

“When did you learn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter