Chapter 2- The Footsteps

The Underworld: Sgimao
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before the chapter, I would want to make some things clear. I have explained it to allyie on her comment below, but I thought I should write it here too.

First of all, this is all my imagination. Sgimao, Sgimians, Cratchs and Chicras and such... They're the creatures of the underworld.

The Sgimians there can  be considered as the humans of the underworld. But they aren't really like living beings sinc they don't have any emotions and much reaction. Our Chaerinnie here is a Sgimian too but she has come to her senses thanks to the orijinal Lee Chaerin's diary.

The cratchs, they're just animals. But they have feelings, like our animals. Like dogs for example. :D (No, they aren't dogs.)

The chicras are animals too. Often hunted down by cratchs or even other animals.

But, besides that I don't think of putting anymore new creatures. Both because finding a name for them is bothersome and it can confuse you. ^^

Hmm, let's see... I think that's it guys! ^^

Enjoy the chapter! :D

 

 

Strange, Sera is acting weird today. She’s continuously hissing and running off to somewhere then coming back after a few minutes. I’m hoping there isn’t anything serious.

Oh here comes she back!

“Come here little girl, come here… What’s wrong with you hmm?”

My little cratch whimpered in my lap, was she hurt?

I checked her body carefully but found nothing.

“You aren’t hurt, so why are you like this hmm?” I took her head between my hands. “You’re making me worried.”

She whimpered again then turned her to the cave’s entrance and hissed. I looked at the entrance, what was there?

“Something’s coming? What? There isn’t anything that would harm us. Sgimao is full of lifeless and harmless creatures.”

Then I heard the footsteps. The sound had caused me to shiver.

“You were right, little girl. Something dangerous is nearing.” I stood up with Sera in my arms. “Let’s go a little further in.”

I started walking deeper into the cave where everywhere was darker. And, when I say darker I meant pitch black. Since the underworld was already dark enough.

But then, I suddenly had to stop. The footsteps were now coming from inside the cave and I was afraid that the creature would hear the sounds I was making when walking.

I was afraid, afraid that I could get killed before even achieving my dream. But I was excited at the same time, because that thing after us was something dangerous. That wasn’t something you would see here everyday.

“I want to look at what that is…” I whispered to Sera’s cute and big ear.

She whimpered again.

“Sera…” I sighed.

She sighed too, in an animal way. Then hopped off of my arms. She went back towards the entrance, hissing threateningly.

“Woaah!” I heard some strange voice yell. “What’s a fox doing here? Good fox… good fox, come here.”

I neared them too, trying to take a look at the strange creature. It had knelt down before Sera, extending its hand to her.

Then my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter