Really forget me ??

Secretly In Love

 

As she reached to her home, her mood get worse again. So, she just go upstairs in hurry and hope won’t meet her step-mother & sister. 

Shin Hye pov:

 I was in my room now. I laying on my bed, and looking outside of my window. There some shine star that look really beautiful and make me more comfortable. I keep staring at the sky for a long time, until suddenly I saw my father that sweetly smile to me. 

Shin Hye : “Appa ?” she said. “Why you leave me alone, is that right I was be someone that kill you and mom ? am I the murderer ? Please answer me appa?” she start crying and fall asleep with full tears in her eyes.

And the next morning, Shin hye  is ready to school. She immediately left the house and headed to bus stop. The clock is still showing at 6.15 am, however the school day will start at 6.55 am. so she just went to record store, which is only a few blocks from the school. And without realizing it turns out there is someone who has followed her since she went out from a bus.

Some one pov :

 Today I plan to go to school in early cause I had a place to go before school. And because my bicycle tire burst so I decided to take the bus today. Because I still sleepy, I feel asleep on the bus until I relized there was a cute girl sitting next to me. She has a beautiful eyes, elegant nose & lips, and pretty face. But wait, I think I know who is she. So I open my eyes widely and make she surprised to see me. 

 

    His : “Huh ? Is that really you ?” he ask with a puzzled. 

    Shin Hye : She look at him “why ? any problem ?” she smirk.

    His : “Hmm.. Nothing” he answer. 

  

His pov :

 Is she already forget me ? or she just pretending not to know me ?

Then I want to ask her, but she already stand up and out of the bus. So I immediately went down and followed her until she entered into the record store. 

Shin Hye pov

I enter the record store and go to the pop cassette side. I start to picking some of my favorite cassette and listened all of song. Then I want go to cashier to pay this all. But suddenly I bumped into someone that look familiar to me but I forget who.  

 

    Shin Hye : “argh, beware if you walk. Don’t you have eyes ?” she said angrily. 

    His : “ohh, but I think it’s your fault not mine” he reply.

    Shin Hye : “What ? Are you kidding me?” she yelled.

    His : “So what ?” he smirk

   Shin Hye : “Do you want to fight me ?”she glared to him. 

    His : “But I didn’t  fight with the cuteness lady” then he leave. 

    Shin Hye : “kya” she start push him and make him fall to the floor. 

    His : “hey, what’s wrong with you ?” he ask.

    Shin Hye : “it’s for you called me cute” then she tread his hand. “and it’s for not saying sorry”she smirk then leave. 

 

His pov :  

“Arrggghhh” he cried. What’s wrong with her ? She still same like first time I meet her.  Is she really didn’t remember me ? But it’s only 2 half years we never met.  “Ouch my hand feel hurt.” He hold his left hand and start to stand up.

Shin Hye pov  :

"Huh, why it must happen in the early morning ? He just a bad person" she mumbled. "But i think, i have meet him before. But when ?" she said. "Aah.. the man in the bus. Is that mean he followed me until here ?" she tought. 


 
Okay guys, it's the next chapter. I don't know if it will the nice one.
Hope you enjoy the story guys. 
Just wait for another chapter. 
And i would like to say, "MINAL AIDIN WALFAIZIN1434 H guys." 
And sorry for the mistake. ^^~