Confuse

Secretly In Love

Hi everyone.. I’m back now..

I already finished my mid test.. only hope I’ll get the good score.. So, i have free time now.. And there it is the next chapter.. Enjoy Reading..


All member of Cn Blue, go to their seat.. Only look at their way to walk, it make all girls amazed.. they are look so handsome and cool. But, there something make all girls annoyed.. That's the hottest guy yong hwa must sit beside the evil girl Kim- yoon hye..

Girl 1 : "Aiishh.. what with this all teacher?? why yong hwa oppa must sit beside the bad human in this class ??" she said to the teacher. 

All girls : "Yes, that's true. why teacher ?? that's not fear"

Yoon hye : "are you had an affair with that ?? it's teacher choice.. Cause she know that he was my destiny" she stand up and glare to the girls.

Yong hwa : "tcch.. Just in your dream'' he said to yoon-hye and sit to his chair. 

Because of yong hwa reaction, it make all of them laugh to yoon-hye and make her face come red cause fell embarrassed. 

 

Yoon hye :"yaahh.. Oppa why you said like that ? didn't you love me?" she askand sit down.

Yong hwa : " i never love you " he answer

Yoon hye : "Mwo ?? did you love me so bad when we are in junior high school ?" she really wait for his answer. 

Yong hwa : "It's already lost when you dishonest with me" he said angrily

Yoon hye : "I'm sorry for that oppa. but it really an accident"

Yong hwa : " ahh.. what ever you want to said, i'm not believe you." he groaned

Yoon hye : "But oppa, how about our memories for the last time ?" 

 

                                                                                                  ***FlashBack***                                                                                                                   

 

 Everyone in school are known them as the best couple. Because they are really love each other and can't to be separate. they always go some where together and do anything together. Some couple at school really want to have relationship like them and be a couple like them. Everyday they have date and holding hand to anywhere, make some of his fan badly jealous and another feel happy for them. But, one day there problem that make them must break up.

 that day was in the evening , yong hwa invite yoon hye to come to his house and introduce her to his family. Yoon hye already wait him in front of her house cause the electricity from yoon hye town was off so the all lamp is off. suddenly came a boy, cause it's dark so she think that it was yong hwa.  But, in other side yong hwa still drive to pick her. And when yong hwa arrive, he look yoon hye was holding hand with that boy and have kiss in front of her house.

Yong hwa : "Yoon hye" he get out from car. 

Yoon hye : she have known his voice "Oppa. why you here, so who is this boy...." she shocked. while the boy already run.  

Yong hwa : "what are you doing ? are you cheating me ?" he ask

Yoon hye : "it's not like that oppa. i think it was you. he said that...." she try to explain but had cut by him. 

Yong hwa : "what ever. We break up" he said and left her alone. 

                                                                                                *** End of FlashBack***                                                                                                             

 

 

Yong hwa : " i don't care about you again. when you cheat me, it make this one (he pointed to his chest) feel hurt. it's broke to be in pieces. i really trust and love you last time. But now i already have another person in my heart. And i will make her to be mine." he confess. 

Yoon hye : "okay, for now you said like that. But i'm sure, later you will back to me." she said

yoon hye pov : "Just wait oppa, i'll do anything to make  you back to me. cause there's nothing i can't get." she smirk 

Yong hwa : "whatever" he said and turn around to look where shin hye sit and he feel jealous with the momment she have with jong hyun. 

 

 

Jong hyun sit to his chair. at first he come to the class, he already shock when he look that shin hye was in the same class as him. And when teacher tell him to sit beside shin hye, he feel more excited and want to sit already. 

Jong hyun pov : he stare at shin hye face. "She is so beautiful, really look like a goddess. i never thought will met a person like her. And i really want to know her more. I want to know if she was really a person like hyung told. have pure heart and warm feeling"

Jong hyun  have fallen to his day dreaming and without he realize,shin hye already released her headphone. 

Shin Hye pov: turn off her i-pod and released her head phone. Then she looked beside and shocked when found that jong hyun sit beside her. "Omo ! Am i dreaming, what is he doing in here ? how can he come beside me?" she tought and felt nervous. 

Shin hye : "what made you came here ?" she ask

Jong hyun : still stared at her.

Shin hye : "what happen with him ??"she confuse. then she tap his shoulder. "Kyaa, wake up!" 

Jong hyun : really shocked. "Oucchh.. it's hurt" he groan.

Shin hye : " are you have a day dreaming ?but why are you here ?" she ask curious

Jong hyun : " uhmm,, nothing. But i transfered to here. cause our manager told us to study at seoul so we can practising every week."

Shin hye : "Us ?? Practise ??"

Jong hyun : "yes, me and my band member. CN Blue, you know that ?"

Shin hye : "Nope, i never hear that. Such an idiot name" 

Jong hyun : "what ?" he shock. " hufft,, she really a rude girl. i never know if hyung will think you as the good girl" he mumbled but shin hye can hear what he said.

 Shin hye : "mwoo ? how dare you! call me a rude one?" she push him and make him fall from his chair.

"""BRAAAAAAAKK"" Jong hyun fall make all the class shocked.

teacher : "hey, what happened ?" 

All : Laugh to jong hyun. 

Hongki : "yaa, what happen to you  boy?" he ask to jong hyun. then he turn to shin hye"shin hye, are you make him fall ?" 

Shin hye : "Nope, it's his fault to make me angry"

Min hyuk : "ooh.. Eonnie, you're here ? and sit beside hyung ?? Woah hyung you was in same class with your girlfriend ?" he make all class shocked especially the girl. Then the class full of the noisy.

Hongki : "girlfriend ??" he shock

Jung shin (sit beside hongki) : "no,no.. i think he just tease them. Cause they never met before"

Hongki : "But, how can he said something like that ?"

Jung shin : "it was happen when we met her in cassette store......." he tell him the story.

Hongki : "ohh, like that ? Pheww, i just think that..."

Jung shin : "Why ? are you her boyfriend?"

Hongki : "NO,no.. i'm her chilhood best friend."

Jung shin : "Ohh"

 

 

Then the teacher told jong hyun to sit down and told the class to be silent and continue the lesson. 

 

Jong hyun : "Arrgghh.. My pant" he groaned

Shin hye : "hahaha.. that's for said me rude" she chuckled and smiled that make jong hyun...

Jong hyun pov : "Omo!! she laugh and smile. Woah she look better like that. Really, really more beautiful."(Thump, thump, thump) Oh my, why my heart beat so fast ? 

 

Meanwhile Jong hyun confuse with his feeling for shin hye. Min hyuk already confuse because the news that told by shin hye step-daughter.

Gui gui (sit beside Min Hyuk) :"Oppa, how can you know shin hye ? And she is his girlfriend?" she ask curiously

Min hyuk : "we met her in cassette store. Cause i met her with jong hyun hyung,so i thought she was his girlfriend" he tell her.

Gui gui : "Hmm.. but i advice you to keep away from her!" 

Min hyuk: "Why ??"

Gui gui :"Because she is the murderer and the devil one" 

Min hyuk : "Mwoo ?? i don't think so, how come the beautiful goddess like her come to be devil ? "

Gui gui told the whole story of Shin hye's past. 


 

Okayy, i think that's all for today..

Cause i have to do something now.. See you at the next chapter  :))))

Hope you like it and comment Please.......