I Realize that now..

Secretly In Love

oHiiiii... A long break for update..

Sorry for that's all.. cause i have some practice to do.. 

And here the another chapter.. 


 

Jung shin : "she's trully bad and cold person."

Yong hwa : "no, she is not. She is the best girl i ever met. she has the warm and happinest personality"

Jong hyun : "are you already know her ?" he ask him

Min hyuk : "yeah, it's look like you know her for a long time." he added.

yong hwa : "Uhhmm.."

 

Then, he tell them how can he meet her (A/n : look at the third chapter). And how he think's her. And it make all of them feel sorry for him. 

 

 

Jong hyun : "Just Like what i thought before"

Jung shin : "what do you mean, jong hyun?"

Yong hwa : "did you already know her too ?

Min hyuk : " So, she's trully your girl?"

Jong hyun : " Aissh, this boy." he hit min hyuk head. " it's not like that. i didn't know her. but i think already feel that she was someone i really miss for a long time.And i feel calm when see her face "

the boys: "Huh ??" they look at him with confuse expression.

Jong hyun : he facing them." what with your expression, something wrong ?" he ask

jun shin : "nothing. but i smell something here ?" he said with mischievously smile.

min hyuk : " did you already fall for her ? but you can't do that hyung, cause..." he look at jelousy Yong hwa. 

jong hyun : he look his hyung "oh, it's not like that hyung. i just think that she.. she was.. Aiisshh" he said panickly

Yong hwa : " i know,, it's okay" he said without expression.

Jong hyun : "hmm.. okay, that's good"

Yong hwa pov : don't be dare to be near at her. Cause i can't allow you to be with her

Jung shin : he broke the bad atmosphere. " hmm.. i think it's time to us to be hurry, cause if not. we will late" 

Min hyuk : "ahh, you're right. come on hyung" he link his arm around yong hwa arm.

Yong hwa : "take off your hand" he glare and leave them all

Minhyuk : "oopss. mainhe hyung" he scratching his head. meanwhile, jong hyun and jung shin laugh at him.

 

At another place, shin hye already meet hongki. 

 

Hongki : "yaahh! what are you doing ? why you so late. don't you know the time ?"he said when shin hye come.

Shin hye : "Tcchh.who tell me to buy coffee every friday?" she said 

Hongki : "huufftt. Give me that" he point to the coffee.

Shin hye : "here. let's go to school. if not, we will late" she offer him.

Hong ki : "so, what make you so long ? is there many costumer when you buy the coffee ?" he ask when they already in front of the school gate. 

Shin hye :"that's the first reason" she said simply

Hongki : "huh ?? so is there any reason. Are you make some trouble or make someone cry?" he ask with laugh

Shin hye : she kick his feet. "Pabo, it's not that i will make some trouble anytime. i just get upset cause 4 boys bothering me in the coffee shop" she tell him the event. 

Hongki : "oucch.. It's hurt shinnie." he cried while rubbed his legs.

Shin hye shock when she hear that hongki call her shinnie, cause it's almost the long time she didn't hear that name. And it's only her mother and her dad call her with that name. 

Shin hye : "you call me what ?" she look at her with puffy eyes.

Hongki : "Shinnie, why ? i can't to call you shinnie?" he ask 

Shin hye : "No, but...." she was surprise when hongki already pinch her cheek.  

Hong ki : "stop act like a fool. I already know that only your father call you that, am i right ?" he ask 

Shin hye : "Ah ne" she smile to him. "Only my father and mother" she completely said. 

Hongki pov : Oh My, why my heart pounding so fast? Am i get heart attack? But, i never feel like it before. She look beautiful with that smile.


 

Okaaayyyyy.. i think that's all for this chapter, hope you will like it..

Keep waiting for the next chapter, i will upload it a few hours later.. :))))))))