The Beginning

Secretly In Love

The next chapter..

Enjoy the story :)


Shin hye : "Ah ne" she smile to him. "Only my father and mother" she completely said.
Hongki pov : Oh My, why my heart pounding so fast? Am i get heart attack? But, i never feel like it before. She look beautiful with that smile.

Shin hye : "Yaah, hongki what's wrong?" she wave her hand in front of hongki face. 

Hongki : Shook his had. "Ahh, nothing. But who the 4 boys that  bothering you in coffee shop ? i can't belive there 4 boys want to come near with you." he . And take out his tongue while he run.

Shin hye : "Mwo? Aisshh,, this boy" she run and want to catch him. But she already late, cause many girls took hongki and ask him to take a picture. (it's like he come as a charming boy in school). 

It's always happen whenever hongki come to school. because he like a prince at school, he have charm to make many girls fall for him. So, she already used for this all. So then, she walk alone to her class room. But, in the middle way, she hear some noisy from the girl. 

Girl 1 : Is that right, that there the 4 new boys at our school ? 

Girl 2 : Yes, i hear that too. are they handsome ?

Gil 3 : From the news, said they were a band and they are really cool. 

girl1 &  2 : Kyaa... Chincha ?? 

Shin hye : "Tcchh.. Again and again they talk about the boy. aren't they get tired to gossip about boy ?" she murmured, and still walk to her room.

 

And then, Shin hye already reach to her room. But it's full of girls in front of the class that scream the boy like (oppa, oppa i love, oppa i heart you and blah..blah..blah..) 

Shin hye really feel annoyed and fastly go to her class and put her headphone, and busy with her i-pod. Without she realize, the teacher come in to the class room with the 4 boys that make all girl in class scream loudly. 

The teacher : "Okay class, please silent." she ordered them all. " all of you get the new friend from busan. they are the CN Blue band."said the teacher. and  she tell them, blah..blah..blah.. and finally she order them to introduce theirselves. 

at first it was Min hyuk. then follow by jung shin and jong hyun. And finally Yong hwa introduce his self. 

Yong hwa : "Hi, Jung Yong hwa-imnida." he said that make all of the girls scream except one girl that only look to the window and busy with her i-pod. yong hwa curious with the girl, until he realize that girl is Shin hye. "shin hye in the same school and class with me ? What destiny of me ?" he tought.

Teacher : "okay, then jung shin you can sit beside hongki, min hyuk beside gui gui, yong hwa beside yoon-hye and last jong hyun beside shin hye." she said. "please sit down"

The boys : "Ne, Kamsahamnida"they bow to the teacher and sit to their seat. 


What will happen later, Min hyuk with shin hye step-daugter, yong hwa with yoon hye His........., and shin hye with jong hyun. 

just keep waiting for the next chapter. But, maybe i will update again next week. because i have the middle test in my school. 

Hope you like it guys.. :))