Destiny ??

Secretly In Love

Anneyong Yeorobun.. Long time not update..

Sorry for this late update, cause i have to pass my semester test and do my Try Out.. Please forgive me ?? 


 

After the teacher finish the lesson, all of student going out from class and have their lunch in canteen. Cn Blue member, also go to canteen and make the girls scream hyterically when they arrive at the canteen.

Girls Student : "Kyaa... Oppa..oppa.." they scream.

Minhyuk : "Woaah.. I didn't expect that all girls will scream to us like this. It's sound interesting. Like we are an idol" said him exciting and wave his hand to girls.

Jung shin : LoL "Aigoo Minyuk-ah we already an idol, don't you know ? The handsome boy, the prince Asia." he said proudly while act like superstar.

Jong hyun : hit their both head "can you stop dreaming ? Both of you order our lunch ! I want fried chicken" command him. 

Jung shin : "appo.." while his head.

Min hyuk : "Kyaa.. Hyung, why you hit our head ? It's hurt you know. And just order yourself" he said angrily. 

Jong hyun: "Mwo ?? Oke, if you not want to order i'll hit you again. Come here." he want to chase Min hyuk, but he already run and bumped some one.

Min hyuk : run and bump with Yoon hye. "Omo.. Mianhe." help her to stand up.

Yoon hye : "Aissh.. Watch your step" she said angrily

Minhyuk : shocked "Natasha.. My natasha" he want to hug her.

Yoon hye :"Kya.. what are you doing ? Let me go!" she let go of him and run.

Minhyuk : "Natsha.. wait me" chase her until he back to their seat.

Jungshin : hold minhyuk arm "Where you want to go ?"

Minhyuk : "Oh.. I want to get my natasha, do you look her ?" he ask hopefully

Jung shin : "Natasha ?? who ? the new delivery girl or the new cashier ?" he ask confuse

Minhyuk : "Kya.. hyung, she's not like that. But, she is my beautiful goddess"

Jong hyun : "Aigoo.. minhyuk didn't i ask you to order our food ! why you chase that freak girl ?"

Minhyuk : "aisshh.. She's not freak. But are you look her ? where she go? do you know her ?" 

Yong hwa : " keep away from her. She's a bi**h devil"

Minhyuk :"Huh ? you know her hyung ? But how dare you call her like that ? i think she's my angel"

Yong hwa : "just keep away from her. Before you regret it. Hmm.. are you look shin hye there ? i'm not see her, maybe she already order food ?" he ask

Minhyuk : "hmm.. shin hye ?" he think. "Oh,that eonnie.. hyung's girl ?" he said while pointing to jong hyun.

Jong hyun : "Aissh.. how much i tell you she's not my girl" he glare to minhyuk and mouthly said "she's yong hwa crush"

Minhyuk :"ah.. ye.. Mianhe hyung.."  he bow to jong hyun then to yong hwa. 

Yonghwa : "Ah.. nde.. gwencana" he smile freakly.

Minhyuk  : "But, why you looking to her ? Are you badly miss her ? Want me to find her and tell her that yong hwa hyung nomu-nomu bogoshippo to eonni"

Yong hwa : "who said i miss her ? i just..i just.." he said nervously

Jungshin : "If not miss her, so what hyung ? really,really miss her ?

Minhyuk : "or nomu nomu saranghe ?? Hahaha..stop lying hyung.. just admit this all.. Ok.." he laugh 

Yong hwa : "stop laugh to me.. ppali order food? i already starving" he yell

Jonghyun : "Ah, i'll do it" he left them.

Minhyuk & jungshin : "haha.. ok..ok.. hyung" they laugh freakly

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile the blue boys have their lunch. Shin hye going up to the rooftop school. In there, she look at the sky and listen the music using headphone. 

Shin hye : "Ah.. i'm so tired" while shrugged. "i have 30 minutes free. that's good" she look at her watch then she sing along with the music from her ipod. 

 

Shin hye sit on the bench alone, she use to let her stressful because of her crowded life. She sing and crying until she fall asleep and lose her balance that make her slowly fall and almost hit her head on the edge of bench. But, fortunately come a guy and catch her head before she hurt herself.

Hongki : "aigoo, this girl ? how can she sleep with this position. What will happen if i came late?" he tought and place her head to his shoulder. "What music she have to listen ?" he ask and take off the headphone from her and put it to his self. "Ah, good melody.." he thought

 

 

Then, the wind gentlely caress his face and shin hye hair that make the hair cover Shin hye face. So, he use to take her hair behind her ear. Just then, shin hye awake and shock when she look hongki face is so close to her. 

Shin hye pov"who's this ? what he want to do ?" she confuse 

Hongki pov :"how can she grown up to be a beautiful lady? why i didn't realize it before ?" he thought

Shin hye pov : "Cakkaman.. isn't he hongki ?" she widely open her eye.

Hongki : "Omo.. are you awake ? Since when" he shock and stand up 

Shin hye : almost fall "Auchh.. kya hongki, what your problem ? why you shock ? i think it's me who must shock here ?"

Hongki : "Hmm..uh..ah.. i.. i.. i just.." he said nervously

Shin hye :"be honest to me..what are you want to do to me ?" she ask

Hongki :"Nothing" he said quickly  "i..i..i just help you when you almost hit your head, babo!"

Shin hye : "Ah... Chinca ? ok, but i'll kick you if you lying" she glare at him and notice that he use her headphone "But why you have my headphone ?" 

Hongki : " i'm really anxious what the special thing when you use it.  cause you always put it on every time." "just then, it's really nice.. haha" he laugh freakly

Shin hye : "So, then give it back to me" she stand up and take off the head phone. it make their face just inches to touch each other lips.  

 

 

 

Hongki pov : Hongki stare to her face. It's look bright and smooth really soft to touch. And her eyes make his hearts mealt and her pinkish lips.

"FUUHH" shin hye blow to hongki eyes.

Hongki : "kyaa.. Shin hye, what that for ?"  he surprise

Shin hye : "Haha.. your expression is so funny." she  laughter. "it's just because you stare blankly so i want to shock you.. then..then.. buahhaaahaa" she contiue laughter. 

Hongki : "Kyaa.. Shin hye are you bored to live ? want me to kill you on your birthday-day ?" 

Shin hye : "Mwo ??"she stop laughing

hongki : "saengil chukkae shinnie"  he kiss her cheek, then run to down stair.And leave shin hye alone with blankly thought. 

Shin hye pov : "ilge..mwo..mwoyah ?" she said with herself. "Kyaaaaaa"she yell "Hongkiiii.. what are you have done ??" 

 

 

Then,Shin hye immediately run to chase hongki. She really shock with that suddenly reaction from hongki. Before he always treat her normally, but how can he do something like that at this time? She want to know the reason why he do that ? She want ask this to him badly. Because she run really fast, she didn't look that there 4 boys infront of her.

Shin hye : Bump with a guy "Auchh.. Aissh.. Chinca..do you have eye ? How can you walk without your eye ?"  she yell without looking to that person.

Jong hyun: "Ah.. Mianhe.. Omo Park shin hye-ssi ?"

Shin hye : "Oh.. Hmmpph.." she turn her head, then stand up and  want to leave but min hyuk stop her. 

Minhyuk : "Eonni.. isn't it you?"

Shin hye :"Wae ?" turn back to face him. 

Jong hyun: "Shin hye, i'm sorry to bump you." he apologize

Minhyuk : "Omo.. Chinca ?? But cakkaman.. Isn't it happen for twice. First at cassete record and then at here ? Woahh.. is it your destiny to bump each other?

Shin hye : "Aigoo.. he's destiny.. I think no. he's too bad"

Jong hyun : "Kyaa Minhyuk, weigh your word. how if yonghwa hyung listen ?"

Minhyuk : "Ah yeh.. But eonnie.. I have something to tell you.. That yong hwa hyung nomu nomu bogoshippo to you.. rigth hyung ??" he turn back to face yong hwa. But he not here anymore because he already run when she look shin hye.

Jungshin : "He already go somewhere"

 

 

***Flashback***

 Shin hye running in hurry and it make she didn't recognize that there CN blue boys was in front of her. And the CN Blue boys not recognize it too, except yong hwa. He was shocked when look her. Cause he know that if they meet each other, Minhyuk will by telling her that he miss her. Cause feel annoy just thought about that, Yong hwa run before they meet her. 

Yong hwa pov : "Ah.. my beautiful girl"he look at shin hye. "But if i meet her with them, then i just will be their bully.. Aisshh, then i must.." he run quickly

Jungshin shin : "Hyung.. where you want to go" he yell "Ah, maybe he want to go to bathroom"

Jonghyun : "Aucchh..Mianhe" he apologize

***End Flashback***

 

 

Shin hye : "who? no one at that.."  she chuckle

Minhyuk : "But..But.. before..he was.."

Shin hye :"If  there nothing you want to say. i'm go"she leave them

Minhyuk : "Oh.. Cakkaman.. Eonnie, eonnie.." he call her. "Aissh.. But where is yong hwa hyung ?" 

Jungshin : "I don't know" he simply answer

 

 

Shin hye run and looking around to find hongkin. Meanwhile yonghwa run and escape from the girl that crazily catch him.. But then...

Shin hye-yong hwa :"Omo.."


Oke guys.. How is it ?? Hopefully you'll like it.. Sorry for this late update..

Comment please..So, i can  upgrade my skill to write this story to be more intersesting plot  and more touchable.. 

Thank you :)))