Guess as the cold person

Secretly In Love

Hello chingus, it's a long time i didn't update..

Because i must finish all my work and some exam already seatle in my school.. 

Sorry for that all.. 

Here another chapter, enjoy reading guys.. :)


 

Suddenly, there someone come near her.

 

Jong hyun : "it's the pay" he put the money.

Shin hye : "thank's" she said. then she facing him. "Omo"

Jong hyun : "hai again." he smile sweetly to her.

Shin hye : take the coffee. "thank's again" she want to go, but there someone hold her arm.

Jong hyun : "please wait, i have something to give you" he give her wallet.

Shin hye : "My wallet, how can it was be with you ? are you stole my wallet ?" she ask angrily.

Jong hyun : "no. it's not like what you think" he explain

Shin hye : " really, but i can't belive you" 

 

Then come jung shin and min hyuk.

 

Min hyuk : "come on hyung, we must hurry. so that we won't late" enter the shop.

Jung Shin : "what make you so long ?" 

Jong hyun: "ahh.. just a momment" he answer them and facing shin hye "okay i repeat again. i didn't stole your wallet or anything. i just found it when you leave it in the cassette store. and now, i want to give it back to you"  

Shin hye : "ohh. okay" she simply respond.

Min hyuk : come near to jong hyun. "ahh.. hyung is this your new girl ? so pretty" he tease.

Jung shin : " you have the good taste" he said. "what's your name beauty ?" he ask shin hye.

Shin hye : "no. i'm not his girl." she glare them. 

min hyuk :" uuh.. relax eonnie don't be shy with us. you didn't need hide your identity"

Shin hye : "who said i'm his girl. And how dare you to call me eonnie even you're a boy ?" 

Jung shin : "that's his sytle to call an older girl eonni, not noona." he answer for min hyuk.

Shin hye : "what older ? do you think i look like an older girl? how dare you" she shouted him

jong hyun: "stop it now. she's not my girlfriend, min Hyuk." he separate her.

 

when jong hyun want to stop her, there someone enter the store and it make shin hye shocked.

 

Yong hwa : "yaah..  three of you, what make you take so long ?" he shouted to them. but when he saw shin hye, he smile and come near to them.

Shin hye : "are you the guy before ? how can make you come here too ?" she ask feel annoyed.

Yong hwa : "they're my bandmates. But, shin-ah did you remember me ?" 

Shin hye : "no, i never knew you." she answer. 

Min hyuk : "ahh Yong hwa hyung. is this your girl ? i think it was jong hyun" he ask him. 

jong hyun : "how much i tell you she isn't my girl" 

Shin hye : "aiisshh.. crazy people." she hurriedly go out from store and leave them all.

Jung shin : "she's trully bad and cold person." 

Yong hwa : "no, she is not. She is the best girl  i never met. she has the warm and happinest personality"

Jong hyun : "are you already know her ?" he ask him

Min hyuk : "yeah, it's look like you know her for a long time." he added.

yong hwa : "Uhhmm.."

 


okay, i think that's all for today.. 

sorry for the short chapter..

Hopefully you will like it.. 

Comment and subscribeschingus.. :)))