I Just No One

Secretly In Love

 

 
    For now Shin hye feeling is very chaotic, she can’t think clearly. What she can do now just sit pensively in the swing. Pondering on her mess life, about loneliness in the midst of the cruel world. She is mad, fell hurt, really upset and want to scream to get out of this misery. But what she did only cry, cry and cry till no more tears left again. And without she know, there is someone who was staring at her from the far.
 
Someone pov : Oh God, I can’t look see cry. But what can I do ? I just no one for her. She look really pale and I feel sad to see her crying. 
 
Shin Hye : “Why, why, why my life is gonna be like this ? it’s not fear” she yelled and continuo cry. 
 
Hongki pov 
 I was be in my way to go home, but suddenly I hear someone yelled from the lake. And as I got closer, I think I recognize this voice. When I see her posture, I thought is really her. So I thought to approach her. But when she looked up, I can see her watering eyes.  I gasped and freeze, I don’t know what to do. So I step back and hide on the tree. She look really sad, hurt, and pale. I never she her like this before. As I know she is the arrogant and cold-hearted girl.
 
But suddenly I look there is someone who stared at her from the far. At first I think he want to do something to her. But then, he only stared at her and start too crying. So I just let him what to do, and look for shin hye again. As I want to look her, she was not there again. She walk around, and I think she want to go home so I follow her from behind and want to surprised her. And suddenly she mumbled. 
 
Shin hye pov :
 After satisfied for cry,  shin hye walk around for fresh air in the night that full of the star light. She already thought to ran away from her hate home. She feel is the right time that she must forget all about her bad life and do her new life.   
 
“Oh God, please help me now. I feel tired with this all . I really stress with my life. Can you give me peacefully life, I want to be happy like another people ? have their nice day and have fun until last life.” Shin hye tought.
 
Shin hye : “ok I think, I must do it now.”
 
Hongki : “what you want to do ?” he come from behind
 
Shin hye : “omo ! you jerk, you scared me.” She surprised.
 
Hongki : “oh really ? I didn’t think that a girl like you can fell scared too.” He mumbled
 
Shin hye : “what ? I can hear what you said.” she glared to Hongki.
 
Hongki : “oh. Nothing. I just say you are beautiful girl” teased Hongki.  “But what you want do ?”
 
Shin hye : “ Tsh.. not your business”  she said. “but since when you already here?” ask her
 
Hongki : “when you cry and mumbling like a crazy woman” he whisper to her while run and pinch her cheek.
 
Shin Hye : “huh ? Kya hongki.. what you said ? repeat that again !” she blushed and chase after him.
 
Hongki : “haha.. I think I can see your red potato face now”  he teased
 
Shin hye : “kya. Come over here.” She yelled
 
Then, they go home together. Shin hye feel happy, howefer she must pass the bad life she still has hongki as her best friend. He always be someone that can make she forget about her sadness although is only for a moment. They come be best friend from kindergarten and grow up together since childhood. Hongki always nice to shin hye mean while she always irresponsive to him. But he never feel tired being beside her. 
 
Someone pov : as she leave from the lake, I see a guy follow her from behind. I want to stop him, but when I look his face I know he is her best friend. So I just let he go. Cause I know he can change her mood when he beside shin hye and as I know shin hye can feel happy beside him. But I really hope it was me who being beside her.