Baekhyun's Feelings

Who's That??????

Kai smiled at Baekhyun when the door flew open. "Kai, what are you doing here?" Kyungsoo asked. Baekhyun jumped up to see Kyungsoo and Chanyeol

"I came to get you." Kai said. Baekhyun looked at Kai then Kyungsoo. "So this is your boyfriend?" Baekhyun asked Kai. Kai looked over at Baekhyun. He nodded then turned his attention back to Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and knew he was hiding something. "Baekhyun can I talk to you?" Chanyeol asked. Kai looked at him then grabbed Baekhyun wrist.

"This is your boyfriend." Kai said. Baekhyun shrugged and left with Chanyeol. Chanyeol grabbed his wrist tightly and brought him into the kitchen.

"Why is Kai here?" Chanyeol asked. "And who is he to you?" Baekhyun bit his lip. Chanyeol let go of Baekhyun and asked him again.

Baekhyun finally said it. "He's me exboyfriend." Baekhyun said. "I mean my ex ex boyfriend." He said with a smile. Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"I don't want you near him." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun's eyes grew bigger. "Why? You get to hang out with your ex." Baekhyun yelled at him.

Chanyeol  grabbed Baekhyun waist and pulled him in closer. "Do you have feelings for him?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun was scared of Chanyeol when he got like this so he thought it was best to lie.

"No." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol smiled and pushed him away. "Good." Chanyeol walked out the kitchen. When he got outside he saw Kyungsoo and Kai arguing.

'Kai, I think you should let Kyungsoo what he wants to do." Chanyeol said. Kai rolled his eyes. "Shut up and go get your boyfriend." Kai said.

He grabbed Kyungsoo's wrist and was about to leave but Chanyeol grabbed Kyungsoo's free hand. Soon Baekhyun came out to see them agruing all three of them.

"Guys what are you doing?" Baekhyun asked. Kai smiled as he got an idea. "Fine if you want Kyungsoo so bad I can have Baekhyun." Kai said.

Baekhyun's eyes grew as Kai walked towards him and kissed him. The kiss was short but it felt long to Baekhyun. When it ended Baekhyun could see demons in Chanyeol's eyes.

"Kai I don't think that was a good idea." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol was about to kill Kai but Kyungsoo grabbed him.

"Calm down." He whispered to Chanyeol. 'Kai let's go." Kyungsoo said and left. When they left Baekhyun went over to Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol we should go." Baekhyun decided. Chanyeol shook his head. "I'm staying here tonight. " Baekhyun eyes opened and said no.

"I can't stay here I hate Luhan." Baekhyun yelled. "Good cause I hate you to." Luhan said by the door. "Come on Chanyeol you can sleep in the guest room.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol went in the house. Chanyeol was pissed with Baekhyun and didn't want to be by him. "Chanyeol I'm so sorry." Baekhyun said grabbing Chanyeol's arm.

Chanyeol pushed him on the bed. " Don't bother me or else I'll kill you and Kai." Chanyeol yelled and went to take a shower.

Baekhyun layed on the bed thinking about the kiss. It was amazing but he didn't want to like it. He wondered why they had broke up.

"Kai I'm sick of you kissing girl and touching them." Kai rolled his eyes. "Get over it." Baekhyun sat on the bed and wanted to beat him up.

"if I see you with another girl, we are over." Baekhyun said. kai looked at Baekhyun. "Then leave. I'm not stopping you." Kai said. Baekhyun thought for a moment then left. 

Before he left Kai kissed him. "I never wanted to kiss anyone more but you." Kai whispered when Baekhyun left.

Baekhyun woke up from his daydream. "I know he said something but what." Baekhyun asked himself. When Chanyeol got out the shower Baekhyun pretended to be asleep.

Chanyeol got in bed and wrapped his arms around him. He kissed Baekhyun neck then went to sleep. Baekhyun couldn't stop thinking about Kai. But when Chanyeol kissed him he forgot everything about Kai.

Was his feelings stronger for Chanyeol or Kai?