Silence

Who's That??????

Baekhyun was sitting down on his bed when he woke. Chanyeol had his arms around him. Baekhyun sighed and pushed Chanyeol away from him. He still was upset that Chanyeol lied to  him.

"Baekhyun are you still mad." Chanyeol asked baekhyun with his eyes half open. Baekhyun turned around and looked at him. Chanyeol sat up and asked him again.

Baekhyun walked out the room. He didn't know what to say. Chanyeol fell back on the bed thinking about Baekhyun. He didn't want to lose Baekhyun to same way he lost Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol was putting on his clothes when his phone rung. "Hey Sehun." Chanyeol said in a tired voice. Sehun didn't answer for awhile.

"Luhan hates me." Sehun finally said. "he won't even look at me." Chanyeol smiled through the phone. Sehun knew why Luhan wasn't talking to him but he didn't see why it was his fault.

"Did he see you with that girl again?" Chanyeol asked walking in the kitchen. Baekhyun looked at him then turned the TV up.

Chanyeol smirked at Baekhyun and kept talking on the phone. "I don't understand what his problem is Sunny is just a friend. " Sehun explained to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looked over at Baekhyun and he knew he had the same problem. "Baekhyun doesn't trust me either." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun turned his attention towards Chanyeol and gave him a fake smile then left.

"Baekhyun really hates me." Chanyeol said. "I have to go, bye." Sehun hung up first and Chanyeol went to the bathroom where Baekhyun was in the shower.

He quietly took off his clothes and walked in the shower. He wrapped his arms around Baekhyun really tight and pulled him closer.

He kissed his neck. "What is wrong with you, you seem to hate me." Chanyeol whispered. Baekhyun tried to get out of Chanyeol grip but it was to strong.

"I don't hate you I'm just mad." Baekhyun told him. Channeyol pulled him closer and his neck. "Than you wouldn't mind if I did this.

Chanyeol pushed hiss rough member in Baekhyun and ed so hard. Baekhyun let out a long moan. "Chanyeol stop." Baekhyun begged. Chanyeol didn't listen. He went faster the more Baekhyun begged.

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's member and it fast and faster. Baekhyun looked at how was getting red.

"Chanyeol please." Baekhyun yelled as he pushed Chanyeol away. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun. He looked mad at Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol I can't believe you, I hate you." Baekhyun yelled and ran out the bathroom. He went up to the guest room and locked the door.

Chanyeol stood there in silence not knowing what just happened. He knew Baekhyun wanted to leave him know he just didn't know why he would do something like that.

 

Luhan was .lying on the couch when Sehun came over to him. Luhan looked at him and sighed. He knew Sehun was about to go on a whole mission about why he's so sorry.

"Sehun I know what you're going to say, I just really don't care." Luhan told Sehun. Sehun smiled at Luhan and rubbed his arm.

"I really am sorry Luhan if you don't want me to hang out with Sunny then you should say something." Sehun said to Luhan.

Luhan rolled his eyes. "I didn't tell you, you just don't listen to me." Luhan screamed at Sehun. Sehun was hardly pay attention.

Luhan was about to say something but the door bell rung. "I'll be back." Sehun said getting up. When he opened the door Sunny was stonding right there.

"Hey baby, I wanted to know..." Sunny had stopped when she saw Luhan on the couch. Luhan got up ran upstairs. Sehun looked at Sunny and rolled his eyes. He shut the door and ran after Luhan.

"LuLu come on." Sehun said banging on the door. He could hear Luhan crying loudly. 'Luhan open up." Sehun said. He didn't want Luhan to be that said.

Luhan opened the door and saw Sehun. "I can't believe you, you lied to me. I don't even know why I went out with you." Luhan yelled at Sehun then shut the door again. He hated that Sehun lied to him almost eight times a week.

Sehun knew that Luhan was going to hate him forever.

 

Kai and Kyungsoo were out at the Bubble Tea store. Kyungsoo saw Sehun and tunged on Kai's arm. "Can I go talk to Sehun?" Kyungsoo asked. Kai looked at how Sehun felt then at Kyungsoo.

He nodded and Kyungsoo left Kai. "Hey Sehun, where's Luhan?" Kyungsoo asked sitting in his booth. Sehun looked up at him.

Kyungsoo frowned to see the water in Sehun's eyes. "He hates me for life." Sehun told Kyungsoo. "And you don't want to come over because..."

Before Sehun could finish Chanyeol came over with two drinks. Kyungsoo looked at him. "i have to go." Kyungsoo said. Chanyeol grabbed Kyungsoo's arm and asked him if he could stay.

Kyungsoo sat down. He knew Chanyeol was sad if he was hear. "So what's wrong with you Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Baekhyun is so mad at me at the moment." Chanyeol told them. Kyungsoo's eyes opened wide. "Who?" Kyungsoo asked.

Chanyeol shook his head. "No one." Chanyeol told Kyungsoo. He knew if Baekhyun walked in right now he would be so mad at Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo was about to ask him something but Kai came. "Kyungsoo we are leaving." Kai said. He pulled Kyungsoo's arm.

Kyungsoo wanted to stay but he didn't know what Kai would say. Kyungsoo sat in the car silent the whole way thinking about who Baekhyun could be.