Baekhyun's Secret

Who's That??????

"So now that I told you about Kyungsoo can you stop hating me." Chanyeol asked Baekhyun. Baekhyun sighed and sat up.

"Not really." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol stopped and turned around. "I have to tell you something." Baekhyun said standing up.

Chanyeol knew when Baekhyun was worried he would squint his eyes and rub his hands together. "Baekhyun what's wrong?" Chanyeol asked walking closer to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun hung his head and opened his mouth to say something. His head shot up when the door bell rung. "Who can that be?" Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun rushed behind Chanyeol. He knew that it was him but he didn't want to say anything. Chanyeol opened the door and looked at the guy.

"Hey, I'm Kris and I'm looking for Baekhyun." Kris said. Baekhyun bit his lip and hung his head down. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun who is he?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol  then Kris. "Baehyun?" Chanyeol askked again.

"I'm sorry, I was about to tell you but then he came." Baehyun told him. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. Baekhyun grabbed onto Chanyeol's wrist and pulled him.

"So who's that?" Chanyeol asked. Baehyun bit his lip agian.  "Chanyeol, I'm Baekhyun's ex boyfriend." Kris said. Chanyeol looked at Kris and then at Baekhyun.

He walked off and up to his room. Baekhyun tried to stop him but he couldn't. "Baekhyun I see you redated." Kris said. Baekhyun went to the living room and sat down.

"Why did you come?" Baekhyun asked putting his head in his palms. Kris sat down next to him. "I came to see you." Kris told him.

"And are you sure you want to talk here?" Kris asked him.  Baekhyun stood up. "Fine, lets go somewhere else." Baekhyun suggested.

Kris wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's waist. "I missed you." Kris whispered in his ear. Chanyeol heard the door shut.

He layed on the bed thinking about this Kris that Baekhyun is hanging out with. He got his phone out and called Sehun.

"Hey, Sehun you want to meet at the Bubble Tea store?" Chanyeol asked. "Okay see you there." Chanyeol got up and got dressed.

At the store Sehun had his arms around Luhan. Chanyeol walked in and saw that they were agruing. "Hey guys what's going on." Chanyeol said.

"Luhan acting like a again." Sehun yelled. Luhan wanted to cry but he didn't. Chanyeol sat down and smiled. He loved how they fought.

"You guys should stop fighting." Chanyeol said. "Baekhyun's ex boyfriend is here so we are fighting." Sehun looked at Chanyeol.

"You guys are fighting again?"Sehun asked. Chanyeol nodded. he looked at Luhan and how sad he looked. "You guys are fighting to." Chanyeol said.

Sehun looked over at Luhan and rolled his eyes. "I could care less if we broke up." Sehun told Chanyeol. Luhan looked up at Sehun.

"I hate you." Luhan yelled and got up. Sehun looked at Luhan and shrugged. "I have to go check on him. He is so annoying sometimes."

Chanyeol leaned on the chair and sighed waiting for Sehun to come back.

Kris was back hugging Baekhyun as they looked out at the view. "I want you to come back to me." Kris whispered. Baekhyun pushed Kris away.

"I'm in love with Chanyeol. I can't come bak to you." Baekhyun told Kris. He walked away from Kris. Kris walked up behind.

"Baekhyun look at me." Kris said. Baekhyun stopped and turned around. Kris looked Baekhyun in the eyes and kissed Baekhyun.

"Kris, I..." Baekhyun whispered but got cut off. "Hey, Baekhyun." Sehun said. Luhan was right next to him. You could tell he was crying.

"I was just talking to Chanyeol about you." Sehun said. Baekhyun turned to see Luhan crying. "Baekhyun who is this." Sehun said.

Baekhyun bit his lip and told Sehun. Sehun nodded. "So bye." Sehun said. Baekhyun stopped Sehun. "Sehun can I ask you something." Baekhyun asked.

"What?"

"What's wrong with Luhan? Baekhyun asked.

Sehun looked at Luhan. "Nothing, he's just being an ."

Baekhyun smiled at turned back to Kris."I have to go." Baekhyun said and walked off. He wanted to talk to Chanyeol about Kris.