Secret

Who's That??????

Chanyeol stopped pouring his juice and looked at Baekhyun. "Didn't I tell you to stop getting in my business?" Chanyeol asked changing the subject. Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"Chanyeol, I'm serious." Baekhyun said and hopped off the counter. Chanyeol leaned on the counter and sighed. "Chanyeol, who's Kyungsoo?"

Chanyeol leaned closer to Baekhyun. He rubbed his hair. "Kyungsoo is friend that I used to hang out with." Chanyeol told Baekhyun. He rolled his eyes knowing that Chanyeol was lying.

"Whatever." Baekhyun said pushing Chanyeol off and going to his room. Chanyeol left to go to the living room. He flipped through channels to find a good channel.

Baekhyun was laying in his bed thinking about this Kyungsoo that he's just hearing about. Is Kyungsoo Chanyeol's second boyfriend?

Baekhyun was thinking for a long time he fell asleep in his bed. Chanyeol went to the room and sat on his bed. Looking at Baekhyun made him feel guilty. He leaned in and kissed him on the forehead.

 

Kai was typing when Kyungsoo came in. "I have to go somewhere can you drive me?" Kyungsoo asked Kai. Kai looked up and stared at him.

"Where are you going?" Kai asked. He knew him and Chanyeol were still hanging out places. Kyungsoo sat on Kai lap and bit his lips. He didn't want to tell him to see Chanyeol.

"I'm going to the school to meet Luhan." Kyungsoo told Kai playing with Kai's shirt. Kai took Kyungsoo's hand and pulled it away from him.

Kyungsoo sighed and kissed his boyfriend on the cheek. "You don't have to if you don't want to." Kyungsoo said and got up. Kai didn't stop him he knew where he was going ang Kyungsoo couldn't lie to him.

Kyungsoo went to his room and texted Chanyeol back. I can't come. He sent it to Chanyeol and flopped on his bed. Kai came in and sat next to Kyungsoo.

"If you want to see Chanyeol then why don't you tell me the truth." Kai said playing with his fingers. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at him and sat up.

"If I tell you the truth you still won't let me go." Kyungsoo told Kai. He grabbed Kai's arm and placed his head on Kai's shoulder.

"I can't trust him, you want to see him after what he did to you." Kai whispered. Kyungsoo got up and pushed kai away form him.

"It's none of your business." Kyungsoo yelled at Kai and left the room. Kai looked at the door. He knew Kyungsoo was angry that Kai brought the memory back.

 

Baekhyun got up and yawned. He looked around the house and saw that Chanyeol wasn't there. He texted Chanyeol. Where are you.

Chanyeol was at the Bubble Tea store with Luhan and Sehun. His phone rung and he picked it up. He knew Baekhyun was sad that he just left him. He texted him back and put his phone away.

"Who was it?" Sehun asked swallowing his drink. Chanyeol looked up at him. he shook his head. Luhan whispered to  Sehun and got up.

"Where is he going?" Chanyeol asked. Sehun eyes followed Luhan the back to Chanyeol.  "He works here and he's going to talk to his boss." Sehun told Chanyeol.

"Why isn't Baekhyun with you?" Sehun askedChanyeol sighed and thought about there talk. He shook his head. "He didn't want to." Chanyeol told Sehun.

Luhan came back and sat next to Sehun and put his head on Sehun shoulder. He was bored after Chanyeol and Kyungsoo broke up. 

"Luhan stop being such a ." Sehun told Luhan pushing him off of him. Luhan pushed Sehun. "Shut up." Luhan told him. He didn't like when sehun called him names.

"You two are funny." Chanyeol said after drinking his bubble tea. Luhan smiled at him then got up. "I'm leaving. " Luhan told Sehun.

Sehun looked at Chanyeol and smiled. He stood up and took Luhan's hand. "Why are you acting like this." sehun asked him. Luhan shrugged.

"I'm bored." Luhan whined. Sehun pulled him closer and kissed him. "You want to go?" Sehun asked Luhan. He smiled at Sehun and nodded.

Sehun looked at Chanyeol. "We have to go." Chanyeol stood up. "Bye, I have to go check on Baekhyun." Chanyeol left then and drove back home.

Baekhyun was eating when Chanyeol got home. "Hey." Chanyeol said and sat next to him. He kissed his forehead. and left to take a shower.

Baekhyun sighedd he still didn't know if he should talk to Chanyeol until he told him the truth.