Prove It 2

Who's That??????

Baekhyun woke up in Kris's arms. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things. "Kris, is that you?" Baekhyun asked. Kris turned the other way and moaned.

Baekhyun laid back down on the bed. "Why I'm I here? He asked signing. Kris smirked hoping Baekhyun didn't here the tiny laugh.

Once Kris finally got up and Baekhyun washed up they talked about what happened. "So I found you in a alley last night and i brought you in," Kris explained to him.

Baekhyun nodded then shook his head. "Wait, why were you outside late at night?" Baekhyun asked. Kris signed and leaned back in his chair.

"I work late at night," Kris told him. "So why weren't you with Chanyeol?" kris asked confused. Baekhyun wanted to cry once he heard the name Chanyeol.

'We got in a fight." Baekhyun whispered. Kris slowly moved his hand towards Baekhyun's. "It'll get better."

Baekhyun smiled at him and gave him a hug. He left the room and ran upstairs. He wanted to get dress and go back home. he wanted to see Chanyeol and tell him how sorry he was.

Kris sat that the table. He didn't want to lose Baekhyun again but he didn't want Baekhyun to be sad. He soon came running down the stairs. "I'm going to tell Chanyeol sorry I'll see you later,"Baekhyun walked out the door and headed home.

It took him several city buses to get there but it was worth it. Once he got home he saw the car knowing Chanyeol didn't leave the house since who knows when.

Baekhyun slowly opened the door. Curtains closed, lights off he wondered if Chanyoel was alive. "Channie," Baekhyun yelled. He heard a little noise from upstairs. "Chanyeol are you there?"

"Who is it?" He deep voice said. Baekhyun could see a tall figure standing at the staircase. "It's me, Baekhyun." Chanyeol froze a minute. He hadn't seen Baekhyun in a day or so but it felt like years.

He slowly walked down the stairs and walked towards Baekhyun. He kissed him Baekhyun returned it. "I missed you," Chanyeol said in the middle of kisses. Baekhyun nodded. "I missed you so much."

"I'll never let you go again."



Sorry for the short update but I'm really busy

Bye hope you enjoyed it it's not much

EXO FIGHTING