Together Again?

Who's That??????

Baekhyun was at home lone when his phone rung. He looked over to see it was Chanyeol. He put the phone on the desk and went in the kitchen. He began making roman.

He knew he wasn't talking to Chanyeol for a good reason. If he wanted to talk to Chanyeol he would when he says he's sorry.

Chanyeol came home when Baekhyun was watching TV. Chanyeol sat on the couch next to Baekhyun. He got up moved to his room. Chanyeol looked at him and rolled his eyes.

Baekhyun was laying on his bed thinking about Kyungsoo. He just realized why he was mad at him in the first place. Chanyeol soon came in. Baekhyun wanted to slap him.

"Baekhyun get up." Chanyeol told him. Baekhyun didn't make eye contact when he got up. "You have to do something you just sit around and watch TV."

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol and smiled at him. He hated when Chanyeol told him what to do. But Chanyeol is always right.

"Why do you care? Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol grabbed his arm. He looked at Baekhyun. He knew Baekhyun was about to slap him in the face.

"Because I'm your boyfriend." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun looked him in the eyes when he said that. Chanyeol knew Baekhyun was thinking hard.

Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol's hand off of him. Baekhyun wanted to leave the room so bed but Chanyeol was to tall. "Chanyeol," Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol just smiled because he knew Baekhyun was getting upset. "Baekhyun don't be so mean, I just want to be with my boyfriend." Chanyeol told him.

Baekhyun sighed and thought about when the first met he always wanted to be with Chanyeol. "Fine." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol smiled and pulled him close.

"I'm sorry for what I did." Chanyeol whispered to him. He slowly moved his hand to Baekhyun's waist. "I just wanted to know the truth." Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun looked down to see how close their bodies were. "I'll do whatever you want if you tell me who Kyungsoo is." Baekhyun whispered.

Chanyeol frowned when he heard this but it gave him a chance without Baekhyun struggling. Chanyeol soon smiled again and kissed Baekhyun.

"I'll tell you but you have to let me first." Chanyeol whispered.

 

Luhan was in the car waiting for Sehun. He was still mad but he had to pick him up. "Hey LuLu." Sehun said when he got in the car.

Luhan didn't say anything to him. "Luhan you can't talk to me just because of her." Sehun told Luhan. Luhan still didn't say a thing.

Sehun sighed and leaned back in his chair. When he got home Sehun dragged Luhan to his room. "Sehun stop." Luhan yelled.

"I just have to tell you who the girl is." Sehun said locking the door. "No one is here." Luhan told him. Sehun tunred back to Luhan and leaned on the wall.

"That girl is my cousin." Sehun began. Luhan nodded. Whatever. Sehun sat next to Luhan and began to rubbed Luhan's arm.

"She's no one." Sehun whispered. Luhan felt chills down his spine. He wanted to but he didn't know if sehun was telling the truth.

Soon Sehun began kissing his neck. Luhan wanted to kiss him back but he knew it was wrong. Soon Sehun pushed him on the bed and he was climbing on  Luhan body.

 

Kyungsoo looked at thier dog and patted him on the head. "You're lucky you don't have a relationship." Kyungsoo sighed.

Kai came home and jumped on the couch. "Talking to the dog again." Kai asked. Kyungsoo looked at him and rolled his eyes.

He went in the kitchen. "What do you want for dinner?" Kyungsoo asked Kai. Kai went in the kitchen. "Kimchi." Kai told Kyungsoo.

He backhugged Kyungsoo and kissed him. Kyungsoo wanted to push him away but he was to strong. "You know if you wanted to stay and talk to Chanyeol asked me first." Kai whsipered in Kyungsoo ear. He began to nibble his ear and his neck.

"Kai stop, I have to finish." Kyungsoo whined but with a smile. Kai tightened his grip. "I just begun." Kai whispered.

 

Chanyeol was laying next to Baekhyun both sweating. "So," Baekhyun started. Chanyeol looked at him and smiled. He kissed Baekhyun's forehead.

"I guess you still want to know?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun smiled and noddded. Chanyeol sat up and sighed ready to tell Baekhyun something that he should have told him already.

"Kyungsoo is my ex boyfriend and I'm trying to tell him I'm sorry but his boyfriend Kai always takes him away." Chanyeool told Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was happy to hear the truth. And now tell Chanyeol one of his secrets.