❥ I Remember

KPOP One Shots Collection (Hiatus! Read ch 13 )

Request from AshesAngel ! Hope you like it !

Title: I Remember

Characters: Daehyun,Kim Eunmi (OC),others

Disclaimer : I do not own any of the characters nor the plot.I only own the writings.


It was after school when Eunmi was walking down the corridor to go to her extra class.She was holding a book and her diary.She put on her headphones and played her favourite song and put her Ipod back into her pockets .Eumi looked around but saw no people so she decided to hum along the song and closed her eyes.In the other hand,the kingka named Daehyun,also listening to his earphones.Eunmi and Daehyun keep on walking with eye closed when suddenly they bumped each other and fell right on their butts.

"Aish..what the ?" Eunmi said but stopped when she saw Daehyun who was groaning in pain and rubbed his .Since she was a new student and that guy was a kingka,she didn't want to create troubles.

"Ah mianhaeyo Daehyun-ssi.I really am sorry.Please forgive me," she apologised while bowing non-stop.Daehyun looked at her and stood up.He smiled and patted her head,"Gwenchana,".Eunmi smiled back and gave him a last bow before walked away.While walking,the image of the guy's nametag went into Eunmi's mind."Daehyun? The name seems familiar..." Eunmi thought.

Daehyun walked away too but he accidentally stepped on a book.More like a diary.Daehyun scratch his head in confusing and wondering whose the owner.He then remembered that the girl that he bumped earlier had dropped it.He wanted to call her again but she had gone far away from him.He was about to ran to her but his group,BAP which is also kingkas, called his name.He looked at them then back at the girl but only found nothing.

"I guess she already left.Nevermind,I'll return this tomorrow," he said and went to his group."Hyung,whose book is that? Is that yours? omg hyung! a PINK DIARY ?" the maknae said giggling,"Omg Dae hyung! seriously?" another maknae added.Daehyun glared at the maknaes and said,"Yah! It's not mine!","No it's yourss !!" both Jongup and Junhong aka Zelo laughed and high-fived each other,"Aish these two !" Daehyun was about to chase them but Yongguk stopped him,"Dae,they're still kids," he said,"But.,"Daehyun protested only to be cut of by Yongguk,"Alright,let's go," .The two maknae walked first and they were still giggling followed by the others.Daehyun was at the back pouting.

Eunmi didn't even realise that she had dropped her diary because she was only focused on the song.Not till she reached her home.

"Wait,where's my diary?" Eunmi thought.She had searched it all around her house but didn't found it."Mom,have you seen my diary? my pink diary?" she screamed.Loud enough for her mother to hear it from downstair."No honey.Do you lost it? Maybe you left it in your locker?" her mother shouted back.Eunmi sat on her bed and the flashback from the earlier incident crossed her mind.

"Don't say that .. I dropped it.Dammit!"

"GOD,SOMEONE COULD READ IT! MY DEAR DIARY..WAIT FOR ME !!" Eunmi exclaimed.She then,grabbed her bag and and went outside."You're right mom.Maybe I lost it at school.I'm gonna take it now.Bye.Love you." Eunmi said as fast she could since she really worried that someone would read it."Come back before lunch,okay? We have to go to my friend's house." her mother said softly as she turned another page of her magazine.Eunmi smiled and went to her school.

"Diary! Where are you ?!" she said while running through the corridor."Eunmi? What're you doing,here? I thought you don't have any extra classes," Minhee,Eunmi bestfriend,said.Then,Eunmi told them about the diary and they started searching them.

Meanwhile,Daehyun..

"Mom,I'm home." he said throwing his bag on the couch and went to kitchen to check wether the food is ready or not."Mom! Is the food ready ye-..wow.. are we going to have guest today?" Daehyun was cut off by the delicious food on the table."Yep,my friend and her family will have lunch here today.We need to talk about you and their daughter." his mom,explained clearly."Me? Their daughter? mom! no way! you wanna arrange my marriage?! Whaat ?!" Daehyun protested half-screamed.He really disagree to be married with someone he didn't even know ! His mother shook her head and sighed,"Whoa.Calm down,young man.I won't do such things b'cause I know you wouldn't agree either."

"Then?" Daehyun asked confused."Just go to your room,take a shower and come back here.Now!" his mother said pushing him towards the stairs.Daehyun just rolled his eyes."Oh,take your bag too!" his mother said throwing her son's bag at him.Once again,Daehyun rolled his eyes.

During lunch..

"Oh,Mr and Mrs Kim,come in!" both Daehyun's parents greeted their guest.Eunmi and her parents went into the house straight towards the living room."Park Daehyun! Come down! The guests had come!" Daehyun's mother called.Then,she went to the dining room to join the others.After a few chit-chats Daehyun came down.Finally.Eunmi was staring out the window when suddenly Daehyun sat in front of her."What took you so long?" she asked because Daehyun took about 40 minutes to come down."Uh..I'm sorry.I was talking with my friend on the phone." Daehyun said and smiled innocently.His eyes never left the girl who was infront of him,staring out of the window.

"Eunmi-yah.Let's eat." his mother invited.Eunmi shook her head and looked towards Dae's mother."Hmm? n-nae." Eunmi spoke.She looked at her meal and started to eat it without even realising that there's a boy staring right at her."Ehh? She's the girl that I bumped,right?" Daehyun asked himself.He shook his head and started to eat his food and decided to ask her later.

After a few minutes of eating,they finally finished their meals.Eunmi excused herself to give space for the elders to have their talk so do Daehyun.Eunmi stood up from her chair and bowed,then she went outside the house straight to the garden.As soon as Eunmi was no where to be seen,he stood up,excused himself and went to his room.He wanted to get the pink diary and give it to Eunmi because he was 100% sure that she was the owner.

"Where did I put it?" Daehyun talked to himself.He opened his drawers and search it one by one."Dammit.Where did you put the f**king book?!" he cursed under his breath when he couldn't find the book.Daehyun messed his hair in frustrated and sat on his bag.He looked at his desk and saw a pink book."How can I didn't saw it?" Daehyun facepalmed.He stood up and grabbed the book.He was about to leave his room but something fell down from the diary.A picture.

A small girl was standing in front of another small boy.The girl's face was full with cream probably from her birthday cake.The boy was kissing the girl's cheek while the girl's cheek turned pink."How cute.She's blushing." Daehyun mumbled and smiled.There's something at the back of the picture.It said,"June 28,2006. Celebrating the noisy ninja,Jung Daehyun's 8th birthday."

"M-me? Wait,does that means that,Eunmi is...the 'Barbie Girl' ?" Daehyun asked eyes widened.He tried to remember back but he couldn't seems to remeber anything besides Eunmi's nickname,Barbie girl.He stood up again from his bed and another thing fell from the book."What is it this time?" Daehyun asked confused.He took the thing and scanned it,"A key? Oh wait.Why did it's colour reminded me of something?" . Daehyun finally remebered the locked box that he found when he was cleaning room.He didn't had a clue on whose box was that and where's it's key that time.

*ppak* The box opened when Daehyun put in the key that he had kept for many years.Daehyun looked inside the box and found a music box.There's something written in it and it's pink in colour,

For my Noisy Ninja,Jung Daehyun.

From your Barbie Girl.

Daehyun opened the box and two dolls started to play 'merry-go-round'.There's also a music played from the box.It's both Daehyun and Eunmi's childhood favourite song,Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.He finally remember everything.

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky."

Daehyun sang along to the song and smiled warmly.Remembering his childhood memories had warmed his heart.He put down the box beside him and continue exploring the box.He saw many photos of himself and Eunmi.Then he remember that he had to give the diary back to it's owner,Eunmi.He closed the diary and went out.He also brought the music box with the key along.

Eunmi was closing her eyes.Relaxing and enjoying her time alone, when the breeze gracefully blew her face, blowing her bangs away.When out of the blue, "Yah! Barbie Girl!" Daehyun shouted.Eunmi heard it and the flashback of her and Daehyun when they were younger, flashed on her mind.Eunmi thought that it just a voice in her head and sighed heavily, "I really miss him.When will I meet him, again?"

Suddenly,Daehyun tapped Eunmi's shoulders softly.Eunmi looked at him and quickly stood up. "Y-yeah?" Eunmi asked looking at Daehyun. Daehyun smiled and led her to their backyard.He sat on the grass and invited, "Come sit here.I need to tell you something.". Eunmi sat next to him and listened to every word that he got to say.Daehyun looked at the sky he smiled peacefully.It was a moment of silence, Daehyun was looking up at the sky while Eunmi still confused, "Daehyun-ssi, what is it you wanna tell me?" she asked.

"What's with the formal? Just call me Daehyun."

"But you're my sunbae and we're not even friends."

"No, I'm your best friend."

"Ehh? Since when? "

"Few years ago."

Eunmi remained silent."Best friend? Few years ago?" thousands question popped into her mind.Receiving no responce from Eunmi,Daehyun chuckled and gave her the box.Eunmi looked at Daehyun confusedly but Daehyun just told her to open it. With curiosity mixed,Eunmi opened it. The first thing that catched her attention was the music box.She opened it and the song started to play. Suddenly,Eunmi remember that it was the box that she gave her bestfriend at the airport when he had to go to Japan because his father had been promoted.

"Barbie Girl."

Eunmi looked at Daehyun as soon as he said that."D-daehyun? J-jung Daehyun? Is that you? N-noisy n-ninja?" Eunmi asked, a tears escaped from her eyes.Daehyun smiled andnodded slightly. Eunmi immediately hugged Daehyun. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? I miss you so much!" she said between her sob. Daehyun hugged her back and patted the back of her head. "I'm sorry and I miss you too. But..can I ask you something?" Daehyun suddenly asked. Eunmi looked at him and wiped her tears.

"Um..I know this k-kinda awkward..but d-do you already have a b-boyfriend..?" Daehyun asked looking at the ground and bit his bottom lips.Eunmi shook her head innocently. "Really?" Daehyun asked hugging her tightly again. "Yes,why do you ask?" Eunmi asked back confused. Daehyun let Eunmi go and look deeply into her eyes untill Eunmi's cheeks felt burnt."I...I l-love you, Kim Eunmi. I love you since we're 8. But, it's okay if you didn't fe    " Daehyun finally confessed after years of keeping it but he was cut by Eunmi who suddenly kissed his lips.

Eunmi didn't realise that she was kissing him when suddenly she broke it. "I'm sorry..and yes, I did feel the same. I love you, Jung Daehyun!" Eunmi explained. Her hearts suddenly race 100x times faster and her cheeks flushed red. Daehyun showed his eye-smile and stood up. He carried Eunmi bridal style and ran around the outside of the house.

"Y-yah! Daehyun,put me down!" Eunmi yelled but ignored by the extremely happy Daehyun. After a few round of carrying her, they rested under one of the shady trees. Eunmi was sitting, and leaning at the tree while Daehyun was peacefully resting his head on Eunmi's long skinny fair legs. "Daehyun-ah..   " Eunmi was about to say something when Daehyun cut her off,

"Call me oppa. I'm older than you, right."

"Nae, oppa."

"Okay so what do you want to say, hmm?"

"Um, why did you change your name? you know, your real name is Jung Daehyun but why is it Park now? and, she isn't your mum."

"Oh, she's my foster mother. Since my real mother's at the USA, she took me as her foster son. That's wh my name changed."

Eunmi oh-ed and stay silent. After a few moments, Daehyun chuckled and got up. His left hand touched Eunmi's grabbed while the other was used to cup her face.He came closer and closer untill there's only a few inches gap between their lips. Slowly, Daehyun attacked Eunmi right at her lips. Eunmi widened her eyes but soon, she fell for it and kissed him back.

Daehyun broke the kiss to gasp some air then, he placed his forehead on Eunmi's and said, "Saranghaeyo, my Barbie Girl.". Eunmi blushed and replied back, "Nado saranghae, my Noisy Handsome Ninja."


Hi ! I'm sorry really really sorry for making your request a bit late, AshesAngel. I lost all the request that was sent to me because I can't seem to sign in to my account. but well, I hope it good and I'm really sorry if there's any grammar mistakes or spelling errors, I'll proof-read this tomorrow.. Anyway,You know I had to find all the request. So,that's why it's a bit late Luckily, I copied them already. ;A; I also had a farewell party at school since it's our last year there. ;) Btw, about the other request, don't worry all of them were now safe with me. kekeke :3 .. I'll finish them later. I need some sleep now. Bye ! ^^

Please do subcribe and comment !^^ Upvote too, if you like the one shots xD ~ //throw hearts

 

Here some gifs and pics of our pretty boys crossdressing ! xD LOL I LOVE THEEMM !!

 

 

idk why I put them here but uh..well just enjoy it ! ^^

-DADAMATO_Juppie