❥ Heal Me [PART 1]

KPOP One Shots Collection (Hiatus! Read ch 13 )

Request from Helloim_fz! Hope you like it! -LittleSushi

Tittle: Heal Me  (A/N: I know I at tittles -.-)

Characters: Son Naeun (APink), Lee Taemin (SHINee), Oh Sehun (EXO) other idols may appear.

Warnings: Character Death

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS NOR THE PLOT IN THIS STORY. I ONLY WROTE THE STORY.

ENJOY!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

She was at her bedroom, geting ready to that night's special dinner. She and his boyfriend Taemin were celebrating their first anniversary, so Naeun wanted to be more than pretty. In an hour's time, she was as pretty as she ever could.

She called a taxi and soon heard the tipical sound of the car's horn. Naeun grabbed her coat, and purse and locked the door of her house. The driver opened the door and she entered.

"To Golden's Restaurant please." she said. The man nodded and started the engine, and after a few minutes they stopped infront of the said place.

She paid the cab and got off, took a deep breath and entered the building. She bowed to the recepcionist and walked into the booth that Taemin had reserved only for he and Naeun. 

Half and hour had passed and he wasn't there yet. Naeun started to worry, what if something happened to her Taemin? She woudn't be able to live. Not without him. Another half an hour had passed when her phone beep-ed and she saw Taemin's name blinking on the screen.

"I'm so sorry I'm late! I have a surprise for you so I'll make up for being late, I'll be there in less than you think. I love you~!"

A smile broke it's way into her face, and she could only imagine what kind of surprise was he planning. Maybe flowers? Chocolates? Some plan for their vacations?

Suddenly, her phone ringed. The screen read "Taemin" again, so she picked it up.

"Oppa! Where are-"

"Are you Son Naeun?" a strangers voice said. She frowned. Why would some stranger call her from her boyfriend's cellphone? A weird feeling started running trought her veins, maing her heart ache. She had a really bad feeling about the situation.

"Ye-yes, I am." she answered.

"I'm Kim Jongmin, a doctor from CS Seoul Hospital. Lee Taemin was involved in a car accident and-"

Tears ran out from her eyes and Naeun got up from her seat.

" -We would want you to be here soon to fill Lee Taemin's papers as his guardian." the doctor finished.

"Yes, I- I'll be there soon. Th-thank you, doctor." 

She ran as fast as she could. She didn't bothered taking a taxi, the hospial was close enought to be there fast by feet. She traspased the emergency waiting room doors and asked for her boyfriend to a nurse.

"The one who came from the car accident?" the young woman asked, and Naeun nodded, unable to speak because of the tears. "He's on surgery now. He was pretty bad injured." Naeun bowed as thanks to the nurse and went to sit in one of the benches outside the surgery room. The red light above the door was shining bright, saying that her Taemin was still there, about to die.

She felt like her world was crashing down- what would she do without him?

All of a sudden, the Red light went off and the doors opened. Naeun stood up and aproached the doctor that came out from there. He was drying his hands with a paper towel and had the surgery's clothes still on. He was covered in bood, and Naeun feared the worst.

"I'm sorry. He wasn't strong enough to survive."

-----

The same place, one week after their anniversary, Naeun found herself looking at her reflection in the mirror. This time, instead of the beautiful dress that she used the previous day, she was puting on a black dress. Naeun combed her hair and put some makeup on her face, trying to cover the dark circles under her eyes- the ones that Taemin used to say that were so pretty, and now were filed with sadness and pain. 

Naeun heard a knock on her door and went to open it. There standing was Kibum, one of her and Taemin's best friends.

"Hey. Are you ready?" he asked holding her hand with a small smile. He tried o act all strong, but she could see the red eyes and hear the slight crack of his voice. Naeun only nodded, got her coat and accompanied Kibum to the basement. They went into his car and he started driving to the cementery.

Kibum tried to make a conversation, but seeing that she wouldn't answer, he sighed and stopped. What could he do anyways? Her boyfriend just died a few days ago. Kibum parked the car and they went inside the cementery, were other people they knew (and some they didn't, probably Taemin's family) was there too.

"Naeun-ah, are you okay?" Eunji, her friend, asked worriedly.

"Yeah... I am..." she responded softly. Eunji bit her lip, she knew her friend wasn't being sincere. She then decided to not push the matter and let her be.

The pastor started talking, everyone was crying. Tears escaped from everyone's eyes. Her head was resting on Kibum's shoulder, and she felt him lift a hand and clasp it to his mouth, to cover the sound of his cries- he adored Taemin, he treated him like a son, of course he would be like that.

Naeun tried to hold her tears. She had no right to cry, she thought. She was only her girlfriend, she had never done anything for Taemin.

"Naeun-ssi" she felt someone tap her shoulder, so she sat up straight and turned o the person.

"O-omoni." She got up and bowed respectfully, just for her to smile a little smile.

"I see why he loved you so much, Naeun." the elder woman said, and tears filled Naeun's eyes. "I found this letter directed to you when I was looking trought his things. I think it's important." the woman said and held out a white envelope.

"Thank you so much." Naeun bowed again receiving the letter, and Taemin's mom left. She did not want anyone to see her cry, so she told her friends that she was going on a walk around. Kibum hugged her one last time and Eunji squeezed her hand before letting her go. Soon enough she foung a big tree in the back of the cementery, sat with her back against the trunk and opened the envelope.

Dear Naeun, my love, my life, my everything.

I love you, you know that right? My sweet girl, I love you so much! You said yes, didn't you? I sure you did, why would you say no to me?

Say no to what?, Naeun thought while reading. Tears werealready streaming down her cheeks, but she frowned in confusion.

I believe your face was priceless, I can imagine the wide eyes and smile, the pink cheeks and the tears forming in your eyes. Then you would hug me and kiss, and say yes. I'm imagining it all now, I don't know if it was just like that kekeke.

I am the happiest mand in the universe, just because of you. Because you light up my world, you are my world. To hear your voice everyday, to wake up to it's sound is what I want to do the rest of my life. To grow old together. To hold your hand forever, until eternity. Not even death can separate us. i asked you to marriage because of it. Happy one year anniversary, by the way.

By thet time, her sobs were almost uncontrolable. Naeun looked to the grey sky, trying to calm herself down. He was going to ask her hand that night. That was his surprise.

Did you like your ring? I spent a lot of time searching for it. I wanted it to be perfect. Because you are perfect.

You know, Naeun-ah. This was probably the best day of my life. No, I'm wrong: It will be the day that I see you walking to the altar, me waiting for you in the end. Or when we have kids. I don' know if you want them, though haha.

I planned this for so many time, you know? Perfection is what I want to give you. I remember asking you if you wanted to marry, to have a family someday in the future, just a few months ago. Do you remember? Since you said yes, I started planning this. I loved you so much then (and I do now) that I wanted to get married to you as soon as possible. I love you.

Yes, she remembered. That day... she really thought tha he was the one. So she would wait for him to be ready.

So here we go.

I hope you said yes. Either way, you're not going to read this! HA! I love you. Again, I love you!

I'll see you tomorrow, I guess? Ha. I LOVE YOU!!!!!

I LOVE YOU, MY BEAUTIFUL NAEUN, AND I'LL NEVER GET TIRED OF IT! I LOVE YOU~

Taemin.

 

 

Naeun cried. And cried.

Her heart hurt so much, like if it was being ripped off her chest. She dried her eyes with her sleeve and ran, trying to get out. She couldn't stand it anymore. She couldn't live without Taemin. No!

Everything was blurry. Naeun remembered running for some blocks, and suddenly while crossing the streed, a loud ringing sound, blinding light and a pair of arms pushing her to the floor. Naeun tried to breath, but something was trapping her- or someone. Finally, that someone stood up and offered a hand to her to get up. 

"I'm sorry for that, are you okay?" a soft voice said. Naeun opened her eyes a bit more and focused her sight. A tall boy was there, looking at her with worried eyes.

------------------------------ end of part 1 --------------------------------

 

Hi, I'm sorry but this is going to be a two.shot xD the plot was just so interesting and it gave space to so much things that i couldn't resist ahaha. So first part is about Tae, second is about Sehun. I'm going on a school trip tonight, and I don't think I'll be able to update, but I'm write as much as I can ;) Wait for it, it wont dissapoint you (I may have dissapointed you now, though) Thank you for requesting, and thaks to everyone for reading!