❥ Noona Saranghae

KPOP One Shots Collection (Hiatus! Read ch 13 )

 Title: Noona Saranghae !
Characters: B.A.P,Jongup,You,DaeJae

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters.I only own the plot and writings.

ENJOY! ^^


Being one of BAP's member's younger sister is very crazy, you had to live with 6 crazy aliens.Every morning you have to wake those pigs up by singing with your morning voice. Yup,even in the afternoon or night you really don't know how to sing."Huuh..Why didn't I have my brother's talents !!" that sentence always played in your mind of course both of you and Himchan got those Ulzzang-like look but his singing ability ...You ain't got it.How sad.

 

  "Noona !" suddenly two cute voices interrupted your thoughts.You turned your face only to see the gigantic baby and Youngjae their vanilla ice-cream.It was BAP's day off so,they decided to eat some ice-cream."Yah Yoo Youngjae,How many time must I told you that you are just 2 day younger than me ?" you said to Youngjae. 26 minus 24 , isn't it only 2? this freaking alien need to study Maths.You looked at their vanilla ice-cream and asked "Where's mine ?".Zelo then pointed at Himchan who is carrying two cones of ice-cream with Strawberry and Chocolate flavour.

 

 "Aww,mine is here! Strawberry??!" you squealed.It's been really long since last time you had your strawberry flavored ice-cream.That's why you got so excited."Thank you Channie oppa." you thanked him as you pinched his cheeks."Yah dongsaeng-ah, don't pin-" you cut him off by running towards Jongup and hugged him."Thank you juppie." you said kissing his cheeks.Jongup just smiled shyly."___-ah! Why did you kiss him? I'm the one who gave it to you." Himchan pouted.You mehrong-ed him and said "I know, Jongup is the one who paid it." you quickly grabbed Jongup's hand and took him out for a walk.

 

 There was a period of silence when you guys were walking,so,you decided to break it by clearing your throat."So,Jongup, what do you want to do today?" you said as you circled him around .He looked at you and said "I-I don't k-know".Although it's already 6 months since you guys lived together,Jongup always nervous around you.You were puzzled ,"why did he acts like that?" you thought to yourself.Without your guys' knowledge,you were already at a park.

 

 "Ohh..there's a park.Jonguppie,why don't we play there for awhile?" you begged him giving your best puppy eyes.Jongup's  cheeks tinted pink and he shyly nodded.You quickly went to one of the slides and enjoy yourself with the kids there.You saw Jongup sitting on one of the bench,so, you called him."Jongup-ah,come here,play with us!" you pleaded.Jongup smiled and headed towards you.Both of you played together with the kids.

 

  It's getting dark and all the children had gone back home.But,you and Jongup still playing hide and seek."___-ah where are you?" Jongup said in a cute voice.You chuckled slowly not letting he heard it..but you was wrong , he heard it and knew that you was under one of the slides.He went to sit beside you and said "Boo!". You who was squatting were shocked and you quickly stood up. Unfortunately,you accidently hit the slide with your head. "Ow..JONGUP!" you whined while rubbing your head.Jongup laughed his off.This was the first time you ever heard him laughing this much.

 

 "You're bad !" you told him and pouted."Aww, you're so cute when you pouted." Jongup said pinching your cheeks.When he realised what he had said, he quickly cupped his mouth."I-im s-sorry." he bowed.His face was as red as tomato."You know,you're more cuter when you blushed." you said pinching his cheeks back. You quickly dragged him to the swings.You sat on the swing while Jongup sat beside you.

 

  It was getting late because the sun was about to fall."Um..noona,can I tell you something?" Jongup asked his voice was a bit serious."Hmm? Sure,go ahead." you answered still looking at the sunset."Um..I-i kinda of..like you.. I mean..I-i L-love you." he finally confessed ."I actually liked you since you first move into our dorm.You are pretty and sometimes you are just cute by your own way.Thats why I love you." he said shyly while looking at the ground."So,after 6 months and you are just confessing it to me now?" you asked looking at him.He nodded slightly.

 

  "C-can you be m-my girlfriend?" Jongup asked, this time he looked deeply into your eyes.Your hearts started to beat faster.You do like him even before you moved in.Well,who didn't love this cute dancing machine? You smiled to him.A smile started to grew on his face."I-is that a 'yes'?" he asked half excited.You nodded cutely.Since the gap between your swing's and his were near, he quickly kissed you on your pink lips.It was a long deep kiss in the mid of the sunset.This is what you wanted,a first kiss with your boyfriend in sunsets.After a while, you both broke the kiss to grasp an air.

 

 Meanwhile in some bushes at the back,Youngjae and Daehyun was stalking over you two since the beginning,"Aww,Dae..why aren't you do that to me?" Youngjae whispered to Daehyun.Daehyun glared at him and whispered, "Yah,do you want to get kick or what ?I wanna kiss a girl not a boy!" . "Ah..whatever, lets tell others about them." he continued.

 

 That night , Jongup proudly told his hyungs and Zelo about his relationship with you.Everyone clapped and whistling to you two.While Youngjae,Daehyun and Zelo was spazzing about you guys, Himchan was just like, "Aww,my little dongsaeng and our baby jongup had grown up already." he said to Youngguk while wiping his fake tears.Yongguk who was beside Himchan make an 'eww' face and both of you and Jongup laughed loudly.

 

-DADAMATO_Juppie