❥ The Misunderstanding

KPOP One Shots Collection (Hiatus! Read ch 13 )

Request from Baby99! Hope you like it!

Title: The Misunderstanding
Characters: Zelo, You, Yoona and the rest of BAP.


It was BAP’s day off. So, you and the boys thought to go to Lotte World since it had been really long time since you last visited that amusement park. Everyone had done dressed up except Youngjae. “Jaejae-ah! Ppalli!” Daehyun yelled from the living room. Youngjae, who was wearing his shirt, shouted back, “1 more minute, hyung!” Daehyun messed his hair and nagged slowly in his busan accent that no one could even understand.

Few minutes of waiting, Youngjae finally came down. “What takes you so long, princess?” Daehyun said emphasizing the word ‘princess’. Youngjae looked at his annoyed ‘boyfriend’ and kissed his cheeks. Daehyun smiled brightened again and as he was about to kiss Youngjae back, Yongguk came and -blocked those two, “Guys, please stop with your gay thingy. We’re already late.” He said with a not-so-amused face.

The couple chuckled and headed towards the van followed by the others. The front seats were sat by Daehyun, Yougjae and Himchan while the back seats were filled by Zelo, You and Jongup. And Yongguk was beside the driver. “Lotte World! Here we come!” the excited Zelo shouted.

After a 30 minutes journey full of the maknaes’ laughter, Yongguk nags, few chuckles from you and Daehyun non-stop talks, you finally arrived. “Finally.” Yongguk mumbled. All of you get out from the van and started to jump up and down like a 5 year old kid including Himchan.

When you entered the park, Yongguk ordered, “Guys, since we have 7 people here we’ll split into 2 groups.” Then, Jongup interrupted, “Me with ___ !” “Me too!” Zelo added. “Alright, then the others will come with me.” Yongguk said.

“Hyung, Me and Daehyun will go on our own ~”
“ *sigh* Fine.”

With that, everyone went to their own direction.

“Guys, where do we want to go?” you questioned the two gentlemen, arm linked with both of them. “Cotton Candy first!” both of them shouted like kids. You smiled and went to the cotton candy stall. “3 cotton candies please. 2 blue and 1 pink.” You ordered with a bright smile. The seller gave you three cotton candies and you thanked him and ate them deliciously.

You were walking while eating your cotton candy and suddenly Zelo saw Yoona. “Yoona noona!” he called. You look at the direction where Zelo looked at and saw a beautiful brown-haired girl. She was waving her hands at all of you.

Zelo and Yoona would always be together whenever they met, but that that doesn’t mean you hate her. After all, you’re her best friend. So, you just shut your mouth and smile whenever they together. And yes, you had a really big crush on Zelo but seeing them like that. You’re sure that they both were happily falling in love with each other and decided to not tell Zelo about your feelings. Because that would just broke the perfectly-built bonds.

Since that, Yoona joined you guys and she kept on being all lovey-dovey with Zelo making you frown. Jongup noticed it and tried to cheer up by doing aegyo. You chuckled at Jongup because he barely does something cute and when he does it's extremely cute!

"Junhong-ah, let's go to the haunted house!"
"Noona won't be scared?"
"Nope. I have my baby jello, right?"
"Haha, yeah!"

Zelo and Yoona then went to the haunted house. You just followed them behind with Jongup besides you. In there, Yoona kept on grabbing Zelo's arm and sometimes Zelo would hug her when she's scared making your heart broke into pieces. All of the ghost in the house didn't even scare you because you were not in mood for s like that. When it's ended, you excuse yourself by saying to them that you need to go to the restroom. Actually, you just need some fresh air and some time alone, so, you decided to sit on one of the benches.

"He really likes her. I can tell it by the way he reacts around her." you sighed sadly to yourself. A tear rolled down your eyes but you quickly wiped it. "Aish, I can't cry. If he likes her, I can do nothing with it." you mumbled to yourself again. Then you felt someone tapped your shoulders. You turned around and saw Jongup standing there with concerned look.

"Hey, don't be so sad. You know they are like that and that doesn't mean anything though." he added, "So, cheer up, okay?" and once again, he did aegyo. You giggled at him although you're still broken in the inside. "Oh there he is. I need to go first." Jongup excused himself and went to god-knows-where.

"Hey, have fun today?" Zelo greeted as soon as he sat next to you. You quickly wipe the remaining tears and cleared your throat, "Y-yea." Zelo looked at the sky and sighed leisurely.

"You didn't sound that happy."
"What? I am happy."
"No you're not."

You looked at the ground and spoke slowly, "I really am happy." Zelo sighed and lifted up your chin. "What's wrong, huh?" he said looking directly into your eyes. The way he looked into your eyes made your heart skip a beat and your cheeks tinted pink. "I-i.." you stuttered.

"You're jealous, right?"
"with who?"
"With Yoona noona."

You let out a heavy sigh and looked away from Zelo's face. Zelo grabbed your face again and caressed your cheeks. His eyes looked down to your pink plump lips. Without you realize it, Zelo came closer and closer. His lips touched yours making you widened your eyes. "Z-zelo." you mumbled between the kiss but Zelo ignored it and continued to kiss you.

Few minutes passed, when Zelo realized that both of you were out of breath he broke it and stared into your eyes again. "I.. I love you, ___" he confessed. You were so shocked that you were unable to say anything. Zelo made a confused look and waved his hand on front of your face, "Hello? ___? " You shook your head and slowly spoke, "I l-like you too, Junhong-ah." Zelo gave you a big bear hug and proposed you, "So, would you be my girl?" You nodded slightly. Zelo smiled brightly and pecked your lips.


Hello! ^^ Another request is up again ! ^^ btw, does the title sounds a bit angsty? lol whatever it is, happy reading! Oh and I can't help it but to add a bit DaeJae in here lol hope you don't mind. kekekeke.. orz. Do subscribe, comment or even upvote if you want cx

oh btw, ringa linga ring ringa linga ring xP  (I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS SONG! <3)

kbaii.

-Dadamato_Juppie