❥ Happy Birthday

KPOP One Shots Collection (Hiatus! Read ch 13 )

Title: Happy Birthday (I know it .I couldn't think of any good ones)

Characters: You,Jin,Hyosung,Hyunah,Jieun,Naeun. (lol I mixed up many idols in here.)

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters.I only own the plot and writings.

 You and Jin was dating for 5 months already.Like anyone knows,being an idol's girlfriend was hard.You have to survive with the
crazy fangirls,receiving death mails/warnings everyday,got humiliated and others.You guys also had less time to spend with due to his work.Even on you guys anniversary,he will came home late.The only things he say was "I'm sorry,jagi..I love you." and "I love you but I'm sorry , I couldn't make it this time."


  And again this time,you was left alone in your shared apartment.You sat at the table and sighing for the umpteenth time that day."Jin oppa,where are you?" you sighed.It was 2 am already ,your eyes were as red as hell and Jin was still at his workplace.You was bored,so,you decided to play games in your phone.As you were about to win the 10th stage,suddenly one message pop-up .You looked at the message and rolled your eyes."Oh great.I was about to win and this creature just message me to tell that he will be late ?".You turned off your phone and got ready to sleep.

 

  You went to the bathroom and brush your teeth.Suddenly,there's a knock on the door."Ugh.. this alien doesn't have clock at its home,does it?" you complained.Well,who didn't get mad if someone knock their door at 2 am ?You went to the door while stomping your feet with your toothbrush still in your mouth."What do you want?You know,it's 2 freaking am ! Don-" you was cut off by a group of girls which is your friend."Happy Birthday ____ !" they shouted."Eh? today is my birthday?" you asked.You totally forgot your birthday.You was so shocked that you accidently swallowed the toothpaste.You gave them a wait-here sign and rushed towards bathroom.

 

 After done brushing your teeth you went to the door again."Sorry guys,I choked on my toothpaste." you apologized.They laughed and went into your apartment.One of your friend named Hyosung place your birthday cake while saying "____,where is your boyfriend?" . "Molla." you replied.You tried your best to hid that sad face."Aww,unnie,don't be sad,we are here,right?" the youngest one said cheering you up.You smiled and thanked her."Ok,stop with drama.Now,lets have a birthday party!" Hyunah shouted.She opened your birthday cake's box and light up the candles."Saengil chukha hamnida,saengil chukha hamnida,saranghaneun ____ ,saengil chukha hamnida !!" all of them sang.Before you blow the candles,you made a wish."I hope Jin oppa is here." you wished then,you blew the candles.

 

 You cut the cake into some pieces and put them into several small plates."Here." you gave them.While everyone was eating,you saw Hyosung went out.Hyunah saw you kept watching at Hyosung."___-ah, say ahh~ " she interrupted.You open your mouth and ate the cake."Ahh whatever.Hyosung unnie must be calling her boyfriend." you thought.After that,Hyosung came in."Yah,it's my birthday and you still wanted to call your boyfriend?" you asked joking.Hyosung smiled widely at you.When everyone was done eating,"Alright girls,let's have a flour war !" Naeun squealed. She want outside your apartment to take the flour.After 2 minutes waiting,Naeun came in."tadah!" she said placing the flour.You was about to take the flour when she stopped you.

 

 "Wait ! We have another present for you!" Naeun said giving you her eye-smile.Hyunah quickly closed your eyes with her small hands."Yah,what with this closing eyes thingy ?" you asked.Not so long after that,you heard the door opened and the person's footstep was heard.It getting closer and closer.Then,the person stood in front of you.You could even smell his scent."Hmm..this smell like Jin's.." you thought. Finally,Hyunah opened your eyes revealing your handsome boyfriend."Happy birthday ,jagiya !" Jin said giving you a bouquet of pink roses."Oppa,I thought you forget this too.." you pouted." Eh? 'too'?" Jin asked completely confused."Humm..your girlfriend's memory is totally like a goldfish.She just forgot her birthday." Jieun said sarcastically. You gave her a death glare and suddenly Hyosung threw some flours at Jin.

 

"Flour war !!"

 

  Everyone shouted expect you and Jin.That night,you guys had a flour war.Everyone was throwing flour at each other's face.You guys totally looked like ghosts with flour all-over your faces.After that 'war' thingy ,the girls washed their faces and ready to go home."Annyeong Jin oppa,____!" they bid goodbye to you two.After closing the door,Jin leaned at it."Oppa,did you are the one who planned this out?" you asked wrapping your arms around his neck."Yup.I'm the one who planned this." he said smiling."So,where's my present?" you asked."Your present?" he asked back.You nodded slightly."humm..' he said thinking about something.After a while,he looked at you with an evil smirk.

 

 You backed a little but he step forward .He spun you around making your back facing the door. He leaned in near your ears.His breath sent shivers towards your body."You.Me.Bed.Now." he ordered and went away.Your cheeks felt burned and you really was blushing madly.So,that night you guys..had..a..s** as your birthday present.

 

-DADAMATO_Juppie


Oh yeah..sorry I'm 12,so,I can't write s  OTL also,I don't even know how to write one. .-.  bwahaha..btw,this the second one shot made by DADAMATO_Juppie.Do comment and subscribe a lot !! XD btw,I don't know how you say that flour war thingy,well,you sure know what I mean,right? XD Ppyong!