Chapter 02

Who Are You When You Sleep

~JongKook's P.O.V~

To my surprise, I woke up the next morning without blood, and no ripped or dirty clothes. I looked up to find a dreamcatcher hang above my bed, with a note sticky taped to the wall. I sat up and pulled the note off the wall.

Got you this dreamcatcher so get better sleep. We got you an identical one that we put in your cupboard next to your bed. WE LOVE YOUUUUU :P

                                                                                                                                                            -Your 5 best friends

I smiled at their kindness, before stretching and standing up. I opened the cupboard, to find nothing in there. 'Where is it' I thought, looking through it. Just then, I heard a knock on my door, and to my surprise, I was greeted by my Mom. "Eomma? What are you doing here?" I asked her. She smiled, her face lightening up in cheerfulness. "Good Morning to you also Baby. Luckily your Appa and I got our Boss to give us off for today since sadly... we have to go to a Business trip for 4 months. That is why we asked Jimin if you could stay with him, since we can trust him." she explained. I smiled, giving her a hug, since I haven't seen her quiet often for the past few weeks.

I walked down to the Kitchen with my mom, to find my dad in the kitchen cooking breakfast. "Morning Appa" I said, getting his attention. "Good Morning. How did you sleep?" he asked me, smiling. "Great. The boys got me a dreamcatcher. It works wonders" I explained. They smiled, before giving me Breakfast, "Kamsahamnida~" I smiled, before sitting down, and started eating. My dad the News Channel, when it showed a Police Officer.

"Yesterday night a girl was abducted, screaming for help. People were running outside to help her, but came to late. She disapperead, and so did her kidnapper. If you have any idea where she could be, please contact us immediately." 

I saw my mother frowning, giving us a sad look. "I feel so sorry for all these girls. You can never be safe, anywhere! This man, or woman, should just be punished with the highest consiquences." she said. My dad and I agreed, before he turned off the TV. We finished our Breakfast, and spend the rest of the day together, until it was time for them to leave.

"Promise me something" my mom said. I nodded, giving her my full attention. "Try to help the girls at your school a little. They all are probably scared to go by themselves. At least for the younger ones, from 6th-8th Grade." she explained. "I will, I Promise. Now you two go, or you will be late" I said. I gave my mom a hug and kissed her cheek, before going to my dad and giving him a hug. They left, giving me one last wave, before driving off.

I called Jin to get everyone together to come over to my house, so we can hang out. 10 minutes later, they walked in the house, with a bunch of snacks and drinks. We walked to the Kitchen getting bowls and glasses, before pouring the chips into the bowls and drinks into the glasses. When we finished, we walked out to the Living room, getting comfortable while Hoseok put in the movie. "What movie is it?" asked Jimin. "It's some movie called Mirrors" he said, before grabbing the remote and squishing himself between Taehyung and Jin.

At the end of the movie, none of us dared to go to the Bathroom. "I have to go. But I don't want to go" Namjoon complained. "Well what are we supposed to do. Pee in plastic bottles?" asked Suga. And I'm sure you can figure what we did after that. We threw the bottles away, and sat back down. "Comedy movie?" asked Suga, getting a nod from all of us. My eyelids started getting heavier, sleep pulling me into darkness.


Sort of a filler, in a way. I will try to make the next chapter longer :) Hope you liked it!

-Scuse_You