Chapter 01

Who Are You When You Sleep

~JongKook's P.O.V~

Just like almost every morning, I wake up in my room with blood on my fingers, and torn up pants and shirts. It really bothers me, not knowing what is going on while I'm sleeping. But I'm sure I don't sleep walk, since that is something that starts at an early age, right? I stood up and walked to the Bathroom and took a good and long shower, since it is Saturday, scrubbing off the blood on my body.

I stepped out the shower, drying myself of before changing into some not torn up clothes, and brushed my teeth, and did my hair, before leaving. I'm quiet happy that my Parents have to work alot, because they would be very shocked by all my clothes, and the way I look when I wake up. I walked out the house, after grabbing my keys, and heading to my best friend Jimin.

When I arrived I rang the doorbell to be greeted by a tired Jimin. "What are you doing here at...7 a.m?" he asked. I then noticed that I didn't even check what time I stood up, since I am actually a very long sleeper and usually wake up at 12 or 1 p.m. "Sorry. I didn't check the time" I apologized, giving him a smile.

He let me inside before walking back to his room to continue his sleep. I walked to the living room, and grabbed the remote to watch some TV. I clicked through the channels when I spotted something interesting. "Today a 18 year old girl was found dead in an Alley this morning. She was stabbed brutally and had her neck snapped. The Police is still searching for the murderer. If you might have an idea who this could have been, or seen someone leave this alley, please contact the Police immediately."

I continued watching, when a Picture of the girl was displayed on the side. I know this girl! She is a classmate from my Science Class. 'Who would have killed her though' I thought, thinking about the murder until I fell asleep. 

~Jimin's P.O.V~

'Why did the show up so damn early? It was 7 in the morning for god's sake!' I thought as I made my way to the living room after getting an hour of sleep. I found JongKook walking through the Living room, into the kitchen. I followed into the kitchen when I saw him grab a knife. "What are you doing?" I asked, taking one step. He turned, his eyes closed, holding the knife tightly in his right hand.

The next thing he did shocked me. He threw the knife at me, missing me by a few inches. Before he could turn to grab another knife, I sprinted towards him, and tackled him onto the ground. Even though I hate to do this, I slapped him really hard, which woke him up, looking as confused as ever.

"What happened? Why did you sl-" He stopped mid-way when he say the knife stuck in the wall. "Did someone attack us! Why is there a knife? Are you Alright?" he started throwing all kinds of questions at me, until I hushed him. "Yes I'm fine. No, well kind of, someone did attack me." I started, trying to find a way to tell him that the he almost tried to kill me. "Who was it?" he asked, concern written all over his features.

I stoof back up, before helping him up, and making him sit. "Do you sleepwalk?" I asked him. He shook his head. "No. Why are you asking?" he questioned. "Ok, well I don't really know how to say this. The knife...You were sleepwalking. You walked to the kitchen and grabbed the knife. I followed you, and asked you what you were doing when you spun around and threw the knife at me. You missed me by a few inches though. Before you could grab another knife, I tackled you to the floor, and slapped you, so that you would wake up." I explained to him.

He seemed pretty shocked and terrified about what he did. His eyes turned watery, before he started sobbing. I gasped, not expecting him to cry this much. I quickly wrapped my arms around him, trying to calm him down. I quickly texted Jin to get the others, and come over to my house, ASAP. 5 minutes later, my door was slammed open, and 5 guys ran in, looking confused, and very tired. "What happened? Is our Maknae ok?" asked Jin, looking at JungKook.

He was sleeping again, but this time, completely still, and no movement expect for his rising and lowering chest. I quickly carried him to the couch, and laid him down, before walking back to the Kitchen. I explained them what happened, until I heard a loud slam. I quickly jumped up to find JongKook stand in front of a broken TV. the others followed quickly, shocked by the scene. There he was, standing by my huge Music Speaker that was now slammed into the TV screen, his eyes closed, before walking back to the couch, and laying down.

"What the hell just happened?" asked Hoseok, looking shocked and confused all at once. "Sleep walking." was all I said, when JongKook stirred, and woke up. He looked at us, and then the TV screen, and back to us. "What happened?" he asked, looking at the mess. "You broke it. You were sleep walking again" I said, frowning. He stood up, and gave us all a hug, "I'm gonna go before I destroy more stuff" he said quietly, before walking out the door. leaving us all clueless. "We need to go to a doctor with him. Look at what he does. he breaks things, and at his house, I found a whole plastic bag full of bloody and ripped clothes." said Namjoon, sounding worried.

"I guess we should go and ask him before calling anyone. We don't want him to get more upset about all of this" Taehyung said, pointing at my broken TV and Music Speaker. "I guess. But I think we should let him be for now, so we can clean up the mess" Yoongi said, running a hand through his black hair, before heading to the Storage room.       


First Chapter of the Story. I hope you all will like this Story :) Please Vote, Subscribe and Comment!

-Scuse_You