Chapter 06

Who Are You When You Sleep

*Before*

"What the hell is going on!"


 

~Back to Present, Hoseok's P.O.V~

"What the hell is going on!" I shouted, letting my shock get the best of me. Namjoon dropped the knife, looking very, very pissed. JongKook, who had no idea what was going on, was sitting on the floor, looking confused. "You!" yelled out Jimin, pointing at JongKook. "W-what did I d-do?" he asked, stuttering. "You almost killed him!" exclaimed Jimin, shocking us all at how mad he was. "Jimin, you do'" Taehyung tried to calm him down, but was cut off. "Don't ing tell me what to do! I tried my damn best to help him, but he is keeping everything a secret. And you know JongKook. I found the damn videos off you sleepwalking around the house. You came back home, with a ing Steak Knife, blood dripping down the blade, and you smiling the most psychotic smile ever! And you don't bother telling me, or anyone else. We could have helped you, and reduced the chance of an innocent human being, getting killed by you...you Monster!" he yelled.

We all stared at him, shocked by what he just said. Of course, I didn't know abou the videos, but what he just called JongKook, and what he said about him, was not right. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. "Maybe we should ta-" once again, Jimin cut someone off. In fact, it was Jin, who was very pissed at Jimin. "No we should not, fu-" that's when Jin flipped. Usually, Jin isn't the yelling and angry type, but this all changed in a second. "You Jimin, don't even have the ing right to be yelling around, being the ing  you are right now. I'm done with your bull, yelling around making JongKook feel like this. Don't you think he was afraid to tell us, maybe because we would go to the cops. Abandon him, and never speak to him again! If you don't know what the hell is going on, you should keeo your damn trap shut, and ing think before you speak and not call your best friend, a brother to all of us, a Monster! Am I clear with what I just said?!" he yelled, so loud, that I had to cover my ears.

By now, Jimin's face was expressionless, showing no emotions. With that being said, Jimin walked out the kitchen, and walked out the house, slamming the door behind him. I looked at JongKook, finding him curled up in the corner, crying. Yoongi followed by gaze, and quickly walked to our Maknae and hugged him. While Taehyung and Yoongi took care of the heartbroken Maknae, I walked over to Namjoon and Jin. "What do you think will happen now?" I asked them. It seemed like Namjoon was thinking hard before comming to a conculsion. "After what just happened, Jimin isn't in his right mind" he explained. "Hell he is..." mumbled Jin under his breath. "But with that being said, I'm sure we all know what will happen." said Namjoon looking at me. "And that would be..." I asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That Jimin will go to the Police."  


So I hope you all liked this Chapter. I'm very sorry that it is so short, but I really needed to write this, since I just popped up in my mind. I also have a Question. When I finish this Story, which Male/guy group should be in the new Story. Please leave a comment, and subscribe !!

Saranghae readers *throwing hearts*

-Scuse_You