Chapter 08

Who Are You When You Sleep

~3rd Person P.O.V~

Sirens are going off everywhere, Helicopters flying above a huge building, their Spotlight shining brightly. Cho Hee was standing on the rooftop with the SWAT team and Police looking at JongKook, who had an innocent young woman as hostage. The Police was in a bad position, if they try to do something, he shoot her, which they don't want to happen. She sees the look in his eyes, staring at him. She didn't know what to do, but quickly had an idea. She slowly walked towards him, 30 feet seperating them from each other.

He noticed her, but had no intention to shoot her. He stood still, watching her every step. The woman was shaking like a leaf, looking at Cho Hee with pleading eyes. As only a few inches seperated them, she looked deeply into his eyes. She knows that he is innocent. She knows that behind this crazy look, is a innocent boy, who just wants to live normally like everyone else. "JongKook" was all I said, getting his full attention. He looked at me, waiting for me to continue. "Yes?" he asked, stunning everyone. 

He seemed calm, and didn't shout and look hastily around. He looked at the woman in his arms, a flash of guilt visible in his face, before letting go. He pushed the woman foward like a little child, afraid going to it's new class, and stood straight, still, saying nothing. Cho Hee took the lady's hand, pulling her to the Police, before walking back to JongKook. She looked up at him, giving him a warm smile, like she usually does.

In this moment, she didn't care about the fact that the person she loves the most is a known criminal, but just accepted the fact that she loves him, and wants to be with him, no matter what the cost. JongKook smiled back, placing his hand on her cheek, brushing her cheek with his thumb, before pulling her close, and pressing his lips against hers. Shivers went down her spine, as she returned the kiss, forgetting everything around him.

He pulled away and hugged her tight, before whsipering. "Do you trust me?" She nodded slightly. "Behind us is the river. Hold on to me while I jump back. My car is hidden under the bridge." he said. Of course, if she would leave, it would be counted that she is part of this whole crime, but she trusted him enough. "Oh and also Cho Hee" he said, looking at her. She looked back, waiting for him to continue. "I love you" he said, before pulling her close, and jumping off the building.

~Jimin's P.O.V~

"No!" I shouted, pushing my way through, and running to the spot, JongKook and Cho Hee just stood at. I know I done wrong, and many hate me for that, but it was never my plan. In fact, the ones who are to blame are JongKook's parents. They set me up, telling me about how they manipulated his brain, making him do these things all along, so they won't have to give all their wealth to their apperently "loser" child. I wanted to tell the Police, but threatend to kill my parents if so. So I kept quiet, feeling guilty as I possibly could. I felt a hand on my shoulder, knowing who it was already. "Tell us what happened? We know you well enough" said Namjoon.

So I explained everything to them, all the way from the begining, and how all my reactions and feeling were a lie. They gave me some space, walking to the Police and explaining them what happened. I took a deep breath, a single tear rolling down my cheek, as I took my last piece of pride I owned and looked up at the sky before saying,

 

 

 

I know you are out there somewhere. I will make sure to find you and Cho Hee, and aplogize for all that Iv'e done, because in the end, the one who was wrong, was me...


The End 

I hope you all liked this Story. I tried to write it as good as I can, and make you anticipate the next Chapters. Pleae continue to be such awesome readers and maybe read my other stories^^

 

SARANGHAE READERS~!

-Scuse_You