Chapter 05

Who Are You When You Sleep

~Cho Hee's P.O.V~

I quickly ran to the Kitchen, while the others tried to wake up JongKook. I got out a bowl, and filled it up with water, and got a cloth. I walked back to find Namjoon and Jin trying to get JongKook on the couch, while the others are in a crisis. I walked towards Namjoon. "Try to find some medicine. If he wakes up, he might not feel well." I said. He nodded, and looked around for some Medicine, while the others are trying to figure out what happened. 

While I was dunking the cloth into the mild-warm water, I heard them whispering quietly to each other. I knew that it's none of my business, so I stayed out of it. I was thinking about random things, when I heard a soft groan escape JongKook's lips. I looked down to find him, staring back at me. "Guys. He's awake" I said, getting their attention. They walked towards us, their faces expressionless. "Cho Hee. Can you go and get some new clothes for JongKook?" asked Yoongi. I nodded, standing up, and making my way to his room. When I entered his room, I quickly covered my nose. "What is this smell?" I wondered, looking around.

While I was grabbing some clothes, I found something in the back of the closet. I knew it wasn;t my business, but I grabbed the little box, inspecting it. I was debating with myself, if I should open it. But my curiosity was hitting me like a brick, that I had to open it. I gasped, closing the box quickly. I put the box back to where it was, and taking the clothes, before heading back, taking slow steps.

I walked towards them, giving JongKook the clothes. They all looked at me, "Are you ok? You look like you saw a ghost." said Hoseok. I shook my head, "I have to go" I almost whispered, before grabbing my bag, and walking out the house. 

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

I looked at Hoseok, and back at the door. "What happened?" I asked, not really directing the question towards anyone. I looked back at JongKook, getting curious. "What is going on. Not only are you acting all jumpy, but now she is acting all weird" said Taehyung, looking as dumbfounded as us all. We all looked at JongKook, expecting an answer, but only getting silence in return. "You know what. We will stay here tonight." said Jin. "NO! I m-mean, you don't have to" JongKook said, looking worried. "We will stay, if you like it or not" said Jin, before standing up and heading to the kitchen.

~Later that Night~

When JongKook finally fell asleep, we put our Plan in action. "Alright. Hoseok and Jimin will stay in the Living room. Namjoon and I will be in the Kitchen, while Taehyung and Yoongi will stay in JongKook's room. We have to record what he is doing. If he should sleepwalk let him. We have to see what is going on. Everyone understand?" Jin asked, getting a nod from all of us. "Alright. Let's go" he said.

Taehyung and I headed to JongKook's room. When we opened the door, we were greeted by a horrible smell. We quickly, but quietly closed the door. "What is that smell?" asked Taehyung, covering his nose. I shrugged, "No Idea, but it smells horrible. But we have to go in" I said, before opening the door. We walked inside, and sat down on the floor, next to the door, waiting for something to happen.

I woke up to the sound of footsteps. I opened my eyes, and saw JongKook walking around the room. I quickly woke up Taehyung, pointing at our Maknae. We quietly stood up, and started recording everything with our camera. He then walked out the door, making his way to the living room. We followed quietly, finding Jimin and Hoseok sitting there, playing with their phones. They looked up, and quickly grabbed the camera and started recording. I quickly walked to the kitchen and informed Jin and Namjoon.

They walked out, following me. We followed JongKook, watching his every move. He walked towards the Kitchen, going through the cabinets. Namjoon quietly followed, watching what he is doing. Then we heard, a loud grunt, which made us run to the kitchen. We found JongKook on the floor, wide awake, and Namjoon standing there, holding a huge Steak Knife.

"What the hell is going on!!"


Sorry that the Chapter is so short, but I hope you all liked this Chapter! Do you wonder what is in the box? Well, you will find that out later :) Please Subscribe, Comment, and Vote ^^

-Scuse_You