Not A Dream

Married For All The Right Reasons

It was getting hot. She could hear herself gasping as a warm yet tingling sensation grew from her jawline and down her neck.

 

She felt cold suddenly. Exposed and completely .

 

Her cheeks heated up in response. She shut her eyes tightly. Shy all of a sudden. 

 

She could hear a low chuckle from the blurry figure before her. But she didn’t dare look up for she was too embarrassed.

 

It wasn’t long before heat enveloped the both of them. Yes, he was completely on top of her now. His chest pressed firmly against her own. She liked the warmth. It made her feel safe.

 

Her thoughts abruptly stopped for all her concentration was now on his lips. Her lips followed his every movement. It was gentle yet urgent, demanding for her full attention. She complied, kissing him just as passionately as he was.

 

She felt herself shiver as his hot touch moved up and down her leg.

 

It was seriously disorienting. Everything was fuzzy in her eyes. She had to rely on her other four senses to visualize the situation she was in.

 

She could taste his sweet tongue dancing in sync with hers. She could smell her strawberry-scented shampoo mixed in with his very distinct yet addicting cologne. She could touch his soft, short hair through her fingers and feel the moisture between their bodies due to perspiration.

 

Lost in a state of euphoria, she didn’t predict what would happen next.

 

It snuck in like a robber. Unexpected and sudden, completely catching her off guard. She could hear her scream echo in the room.

 

A minute or two of stillness. The pain became bearable.  

 

She finally got up the courage to grip his shoulder, urging him to continue. He did.

 

A feeling of numbness and pleasure wrapped her entire body as she moved in sync with his every .

 

It was hard. It was fast. It was long. It was intense. It was hot. It was addicting.

 

It was a dream.

 

 

 

Or so she thought.

 

***************

 

Jessica woke up to the rays of sunlight shining over her eyelids. Her head was now throbbing from the alcohol yesterday. Her eyes were slowly adjusting to the light. She tried to lift herself up but felt an unfamiliar weight across her stomach. She looked down to see a man’s arm wrapped around her waist. Jessica’s eyes widened before she opened , letting out the loudest, earsplitting scream ever.

 

The man sat up, fully awake now.

 

“What’s wrong?!” Tim asked, completely shaken by the sudden sound that came out of Jessica.

 

“Y-Y-You! What did you do to me?!” Jessica yelled as she covered her bare body with the blanket.

 

Tim looked confused with her question at first before he realized what she meant. He couldn’t help but grin shyly at the beautiful blonde he made love to last night.

 

“D-Did we… h-have… s-s-s-?” Jessica questioned in a stutter as she gripped the blanket tighter, mentally hoping he’d say no.

 

There was now a tint of pink on Tim’s cheeks as he nodded proudly. He was overcome with happiness sincehe was able to do it with Jessica, making her his first… and now, he was her first.

 

Unfortunately, Jessica didn’t share his joy.

 

She suddenly pounced on him, forgetting the fact that they were both and disregarding the ual position they were in.

 

“Give it back to me, you jerk! I want my ity back!!!” Jessica cried hysterically as she hit Tim’s chest with her fists.

 

Tim was breathing heavily, in complete panic mode. He honestly didn’t expect her to react this way. “I’m so sorry! I didn’t know! M-maybe we can tape it back together?! O-or you can get surgery done on it?!”

 

Upon hearing Tim’s absurd suggestions, Jessica cried even harder. “It’s not going to come back, you idiot, ert, !”

 

“B-But you were the one begging me for it.” Tim explained while blushing.

 

Jessica turned completely red.

 

At first, she was upset. Now, she was absolutely furious.

 

“GET OUT!!!” Jessica shouted as she kicked the man off the bed.

 

Tim didn’t have a chance to grab his clothes because Jessica had already slammed the door in his face.

 

 


Haii~ Pretty short chapter, bleh got lazy but wanted to update. As for the s*x scene... well.. I'm still uncomfortable with writing so you guys will just have to use your imagination O__<

 

*Squeals* Spazzing over Eng Version of Trap by Henry SJ... tho I like the korean version more...haha.