Dinner and more kisses!

The Love of a Chef.

Junho was still in pajamas when he had went over to Wooyoungs house. Good thing he brushed his teeth before he went. It would have been emabrising if he went over with stank breath! Junho walked up the stairs to his bathroom and stripped bare. He turned the water on full blast and let it soak over his head. As the water soaked him he thought of what would happen at Wooyoungs house. He got out the shower and dressed in simple purple, white and black striped basketball shorts and a Dbsk shirt that had the exact same colors. He looked at his digital clock and saw that it was 5:00 and texted Chansung that he couldnt come over and he was sorry and that he loved him. He then walked to his closet to find his purple, balck and white nikes and put them on. He looked inthe mirror and said"Damn cutie, you sure can make anything look good. Wait did I just to refer to my self as cutie? Oh gish Wooyoung has rubbed of on me fast. Oh well, i like him!"  With that he walked down stairs and exited his home. He walked up to wooyoungs door and knocked. When Wooyoung opened the door Junho was surprised to see that Wooyoung was wearing a Super Junior shirt that was white and green and white and green basketball shorts just like him. Wooyoung let him in and after Junho took off his shoes he followed Wooyoung to the kitchen. Junho sat at the tabel as wooyoung served the food. When Wooyuoung tasted the food he was shocked. It was GOOD! He looked at Junho who was looking at him expectantly and gave him a thumbs up then said...."You do know that you are blushing and its going all the way up to your ears, right?"

"O-OH,s-sorry, I...."

"No its ok. It adds to your cute look so I like it."

"Hey cutie look up, I like to look at your eyes, their beautiful"

That shocked Junho. No one, not even his mom told him that his eyes were beautiful, only small.

"What nobody ever told you that your eyes were beautiful?" Wooyoung said with a chuckle.

"W-Well auctally, no. You are the first and thank you."

"Well im honored to be the first."

With that Wooyoung slid out of his chair across from Junho and kissed him smack-dap on the lips. Junho eyes widened bnut soon closed on kissed back. Oh yeah, now Junho really was chillin like a villan!