A week of love.

The Love of a Chef.

Wooyoung and Junho had been hanging out more and more after the dinner. Junho had even become accustomed to Wooyoung's kisses and started kissing back. Right now they were sitting on Junho's living room couch. Junho's legs were resting on Wooyoung's and they were embracing each other.

"Hey Junho, look at me for a sec."

When Juno looked upWooyoung captured his lips in a gentel kiss. Junho shifted so that he was sitting in Wooyoung's lap and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Whooa Cutie, I know im hot but there's no need to rush. Im not even your boyfriend."

"Whatever Wooyoung, way to ruin the mood!"

"Im sorry." Wooyoung said that with a chuckle and kissed the spot right behind Junho's right ear. Junho shuddered and moaned when Wooyoung kissed his ear. It was amazing how Wooyoung knew where sensitive spot was and they werent together.

"Why i-is it that y-you already k-know where my sensitive spot is, in one week?"

"I can see right through you, baby."

"O so now you are going to nick-name me baby. I was getting used to Cutie. I even called myself that one time when I was looking in the mirrior."

"No ill still call you cutie and you sounded concided haha!"

"I did didnt i? hehe!"

The to just sat there. Junho still glued to Wooyoung's lap. They were looking into each others eyes when Junho said.......

"It's not fair that I dont have a nick-name for you. Hmmmmm, ill call you.........Woobear. Hehe yeah Woobear!!!"

"Woobear? Wow ok you definetly need some work but its ok Ilike it. I am offically your Woobear, noone elses!"

"Promise?"

"Promise."

With his last word, Wooyoung kissed Junho's nose and snuggled him into his chest. Yeah, they sooooo arent a couple but any way, Junho was offically chillin like a villan!!