A sceal to the deal.

The Love of a Chef.

Last chap!!! YAY but BOOOOO!!! I will try my hardest to make this good and hot. Please bear with me and give good comments! ♥ all!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooyoung looked up. He looked into Junho's eyes. He looked into Junho's eyes and kissed him.

Kissed him with snot and all mixing together. They didnt care, they were in love and were hurting,hurting because they could,because they had the right too.

"Wooyoung. S.....Show me how much you....you love me. Please."

"What ever you want I will do because I love you and you deserve the best."

Wooyoung stood up,he held onto Junho's forearms and brought him with him. He wrapped his arms around Junho's waist and planted his hands there.

"Junho.....tonight I will prove that you belong with me and no one else. I love you and you will be my queen."

"Wooyoung. Enough talk and show me. Make me filll it. I want to feel you. I want you. I love you."

Woyoung kissed him.

He kissed him like he was going to die in the next seconds.

He kissed the life out of Junho.

He was praticly his soul out through that kiss.

His soul which he would keep locked away in his heart.....forever.

They walked backwards,careful of the stairs and ventured into Wooyoung's master bedroom. Wooyoung turned them around so that Junho's back was facing the bead and sat him down. Junho tightened his hold on Wooyoung's neck and pulled him closer.

Wooyoung put a little presure on Junho's waist so he got the message to lay down.

And he did.

He ran his hands up Junho's sides.

Once

Twice

Then three times

the third time he slipped his hands under the shirt,carressing the skin of his sides. He lifted the shirt and saw the bruises.

He gasped.

"J-Junho what happened? Who did this to you?"

"Nothing just ignore it please."

"How can I ignore something that is on the body of the one I love when it's not susposed to be there?''

"Please,just ignore it. Dont let that get in our way of this beautiful moment."

"Fine. But only because this is my one chance to show you how much I love you."

Wooyoung found a patch of skin that was not harmed and it. It was right below Junho's s,but Junho didnt care,he was happy he could give his body to some one...

Again.

Wooyoung traveled down to his pants and tugged them off along with his light blue underware.

He made a disapproving sound at the bruises on Junho's thighs but carried on with the plan.

He looked at Junho's 7 in. for a second then devoured it.

He the mush room top and down,making Junho writh.

"Woo......Woo......BEAR!"

Wooyoung had started to his balls. He kissed them the one in at a time. He blem on them then swallowed them hole.

He stopped.

Junho was on the edge but Wooyoung stopped.

"W-Wooyoung, why s-stop?''

"I dont want you coming before I show you my love."

Wooyoung looked at his pillow.

He looked at it the reached twords it.

Lube.

"W-Why is there l-lube under your p-pillow."

"I had dreamt of always ing you so I put it there."

He put Junho's legs on his shoulders and opened the lube. He coated his fingers then pushed his way into Junho's hole.

"WOO! HURRY!!"

"Ok baby I will."

He added another fingerand another the pushed in then out.

In

Out

In

Out

"Are you ready?"

"Yes!"

He pushed in.

He buried himself to the hilt. He moaned and tilted his head back,enjoying the warmth.

"Umm honey you feel good,so tight,i love it."

"Im happy you do but, MOVE!"

Wooyoung pulled out to the mushroom head then shoved back in. He shifted to a squating position. In this position he put full force into his hips and went hard.

"WOOYOUNG! HARDER!!"

Wooyoung  took Junho's legs off of his shoulders and bent them to his chest. He went lightning speed.

"B-baby I love you."

"I love you too."

With five more powerful ,they came.

Wooyoung pulled out.

He pulled out and laied down.

He pulled out laied down,pulled the cover over them and brought Junho closer to his chest.

"I love you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg-sun. Sorry it but I hope you like you.

Comments are the world!!