A scolding for cutie.

The Love of a Chef.

Junho and his ChanieBear were sitting on the couch in his home. They were talking about what they had been doinging the past week. It had been the first week that ChanieBear hadnt came to Junho's house and they neede to catch up.

"So JunButt how have you been this week? Whats new?"

"Well, you know that neighbor I told you about?"

"Yeah what was his name Woogyu, Wookyun, Woomin something like that."

"Wooyoung and anyway well I cooked him a dish and he envited me over to eat it with him and you know how I said he kept kissing my hand? Well that night he kissed me on the lips"

"Wow, so now are u guys dating?"

"Well no but I sorta like him. He even gave me a nickname. Its cutie!!"

"HAHA I like JunButt but ok that can work."

"Shut up ok let me finish."

"Sorry."

"Before I was rudely interupeted I was saying that I even called myself that once and I gave him a nickname. Its WooBear! IDK why I named him that but I like his name better then yours. Ill just call you by your first name from now on. HAHA!!"

"Shut up JunButt ok. If you call me by my first name just say it right ok?!"

"I know how to say your name Chunsung!"

"No you dont because my name is Chansung with an a!!"

"Well I gotta go Junbutt so ill see you next week."

"Ok bye Chun-Chansung with an a!!"

When Chansung with an a left Junho had just sat back down when Wooyoung knocked on the door. He got up and saw how angry Wooyoung's face was.

"WooBear what's wro-"

"Dont ing WooBear me you little . Who the hell was that dope?!!!"

"W-wooyoung what is your problem? What dope do you mean ChanieBear?"

"What the is your problem giving that dude the same nickname as me or did I get the same one as him?!!"

"Wooyoung calm down and let me explain....''

"NO shut the up. I dont want no damn explination just tell me that ers name"

" Whoo Whoo that er is my......"

"You know what no im out"

"cousion"

Wooyoung had stormed out before Junho could say the last woed. He walked up his stairs and into his room. He laied on his bed and cried himself to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so how was it? I think its 3 more chaps and Wooho will be together. Sorry for the cuss words appa! Im still a good girl. Comments are the world!!!

THANKSXLOVEheart