A new neighbor, a win, and a chance for Romance.

The Love of a Chef.

Junho was coming home from another competition. He was a cooking master. Yes he won this competition and was congrajulated with a lot of hugs and kisses some wanted and some not. As he rounded the corner of the street he saw something that surprised him. He was getting a new neighbor! He hadn't had neighbors in three years and from where he was standing this neighbor was kind of cute.He continued to walk but as he came to his fence he stopped and said.. "Hi. Im Lee Junho and its nice to meet you." He stuck out his hand and his new neighbor took it but lifted it up to his lips and kissed it....."Hello, im Jang Wooyoung and the pleasure is all mine. I look forward to living next to such a cute boy." Junho blushed like he did when he asked his first crush to go out with him. "Well ill talk to you tomorrow Wooyoung..ummm....." "Just Wooyoung and I do hope to see you tomorrow." And with that Wooyoung lifted Junho's hand and kissed it again. Junho almost ran to his house and went straight to his room. He took out his phone and dialed his cousion. "Hello, channie? Guess what. I have a neighbor but the best part is he likes me.... how do I know........hes kissed my hand and said I was cute!..... Dont WOW me Channie......ok,love you to bye." This was like a dream come true to Junho. In just one day he had won a trophy, met a new neighbor, and got compliments from his new neighbor plus two, yes two kisses on his hand from said neighbor, Oh yeah, he was rollin like a big shot! Junho went down stairs to his kitchen and pulled out eggs, rice, soy sauce, and shrimp. He was going to win Wooyoung's heart starting with his favorite Chinese dish... Shrimp fried rice. Yeah life was good, expecily when you are Lee Junho..."Yeah, im chillin like a villan!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Ok how was it? I hope you liked  it. This story will be 9 chapters but if I can fit more then one event in a chap then it might be 5.

Thanksxloveheart