So, the cutie can cook ?

The Love of a Chef.

Wooyoung was sitting in his living room, waiting fro the last moving truck to come and drop off the rest of his belongings. He was looking out his window when he saw his cute little neighbor wal up to his door. He stood up and walked to the door just as Junho was about to knock.

"Oh, hi. I wanted to come and umm give you this dish as a umm welcome gift so, here you go." Junho handed Wooyoung the saran wraped bowl full of the rice. Wooyoung smiled a seductive smile and said...

"Oh yeah? Well cutie, why dont you come over later and eat it with me? That can be another welcome gift."

"S-Sure.W-What time do you want me to come over?"

"Well how about at 5:30 pm? I'll be waiting sweetie." And this time Wooyoung leaned in closer and kissed Junho on the the cheek. Junho blushed and lowered his head.

"B-Bye-bye Wooyoung."

"Bye cutie."

With that Junho slowly walked back to his house. After Wooyoung closed the door he smirked,"So, the cutie can cook?" After he that thought crossed his mind the last moving truck pulled up in frount of his house. He opened the door and walked to get the little bit of belongings he had left to put in their righful place in his home.

When Junho walked into his house he went into fangirl mode......

"AHHHHH, HE KISSED ME, HE KISSED MY CHEEK!! OH MAN JUNHO YOU SURE ARE ONE LUCKY CHEF."

But then he thought....

"Does he know that my name is Junho? Oh well I like being called cutie, it makes me feel like he already claimed me as his, man I really am chillin like a villan!"