Six

Flashback (On Hiatus)

|Your POV|

I looked at the clock on the wall of my bedroom. The time is showing that it’s 2:01 a.m. I can’t even close my eyes after rolling and squirming on the bed. I can even close my eyes because I kept thinking about that jerk guy. Why can’t I get him out of my head, huh?! Aish!

 

“But… He is hot even though he treated me like that…” I smiled. “Wait, what did I just said?” I cupped my mouth, shocked to what I have just said.

 

I grabbed my laptop beside me then turn it on. I decided to open my Facebook to check the notifications. My profile appeared in any second and I smiled when I saw my profile picture that I am using right now.

 

It is a picture of me posing at the beach. I remembered that the picture was taken by Sooyoung from my back when the both of us went to the beach in the summer holiday. I never thought that Sooyoung is good in taking pictures.

 

I then looked at my notification. I clicked on it and I’ve received a friend request from someone I don’t know. It is a guy. Should I accept the friend request or denied it? My mom told me once not to be so mean with other people and yes, she is right.

 

I clicked on the profile before accepting the friend request. His username was G-Dragon. What a unique name for a mysterious guy like him. He is using a picture of a paper with Mr G. Dragon written on it.

 

Without thinking twice, I accepted his friend request. Then suddenly he posted something on my wall.

 

Hi there… Thanks for accepting my friend request! :)

 

A smiled curved on my lips as I posted something too.

 

Oh, sure G-Dragon. You’re most welcome. I hope we can be a good friend and it’s nice to know you!  ^^

 

Then it is his turn to reply my post.

 

It’s nice to know you too. Oh by the way, you can just call me GD instead of G-Dragon. I know it is too long for you to type G-Dragon so yeah.

 

Then I replied back.

 

Oh, okay GD… kkk… But how did you find my profile?

 

Ah… I like to add people randomly so don’t get it wrong.

 

I see…

 

|GD’s POV|

I decided to play some games in my Facebook. When I was busy playing some fashion games, and then suddenly a girl accepted my friend request. I clicked on her profile before posting something at her wall.

 

I thanked _____ for accepting my friend request. I added her randomly because I think I need more female friend in my Facebook. I’m a shy type and don’t like to go near with any girl. Just like just now morning in the cinema, I was really angry with that girl.

 

‘How dare she touch me?’ I angrily thought.

 

I don’t know why but I’ll get mad with any female who accidentally touches me or even they didn’t do it on purpose. I’ll suddenly get mad at them for no reason. I can’t help my self to fight with them even though they were just a girl.

 

I know I’m weird but I just can’t prevent from fighting with them every time I made a single skin contact with them. If it was an old woman or aunties, I’ll just bottled up my anger. Is it even called as a phobia? Nah, I don’t think so.

 

Then suddenly _____ posted on my wall.

 

Oh, sure G-Dragon. You’re most welcome. I hope we can be a good friend and it’s nice to know you!  ^^

 

I smiled. It looks like she is a friendly type. I should chat more with her.

 

It’s nice to know you too. Oh by the way, you can just call me GD instead of G-Dragon. I know it is too long for you to type G-Dragon so yeah.

 

I smiled as I pressed enter. Then after a few minutes, she posted something again. We kept posting at each other’s wall until I yawns, maybe tired after the hangout. I stretched my self out before continue typing.

 

Well, I gtg… I’m kinda tired so yeah. Bye and thanks again for accepting my friend request… :D

 

Oh sure. Once again, you’re welcome GD! ^^

 

Then I shut down my computer and walked towards my bed. I stared on the ceiling as a smile curve on my lips.

 

“____... What a beautiful name. I wonder how she looks like in real life.” I said as I remembered her profile picture that _____ used.

 

Her profile picture only showed her back so I can’t see her face. I just hope that I can meet her one day. I just don’t know why but I started to fall for her even though _____ and I was just getting to know each other. I yawn again and without me noticing, I feel into a deep slumber. 


Here's a long chapter for you guys. Do leave your comment after reading^^
I need your feedback :)

-TabiOppa