Four

Flashback (On Hiatus)

|No one’s POV|

 

Sooyoung had lost as she looked around. “Aish, how could she leave me alone just like that?” She said as she fished out her phone from her purse and dialled ____’s number.

 

_____, who is still enjoying her coffee, then grinned to see Sooyoung’s caller ID. She answered her call with a smile.

 

“Yah! Where are you? Why do you leave me behind?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“That’s how you greet me? Aish, just stop asking more questions, can’t you? I’m in the coffee shop on the second floor. I’ll be waiting for you.” _____ said as she hung up.

 

Sooyoung stared at the phone and sighed. She kept her phone back into her purse and immediately went to the coffee shop on the second floor just like what ____ told her. When she was now in front of the coffee shop, she entered and searched for ____. When Sooyoung found her, she immediately took a seat opposite to her.

 

“What took you so long? I’ve been waiting for you for almost an hour already.” _____ said.

 

“Well, who told you to run and leave me behind? I tired of chasing after you.” Sooyoung asked.

 

“I didn’t tell you to chase me.” ____ said coldly.

 

“Hey, come on. What’s wrong with you?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“That’s what I am about to explain towards you.” ____ paused as Sooyoung stared at her, waiting for her to continue. “I left you behind because you made me lose my patient towards you. Don’t you know that I can’t even focus on the movie that we’ve just watched a while ago?”

 

Sooyoung frowns. “Why?” She asked.

 

“It’s because that jerk guy keep staring at me.” ____ sighed.

 

“Huh? He did?”

 

“Yes and if I met him once again, I’ll make him pay for what he had done to me today.” ____ said as she punched the table.

 

“Chill… By the way, his attitude doesn’t suit his handsome look.” Sooyoung said as _____ nodded in agreement.

 

“But, Sooyoung-ah… I had a weird feeling telling that I ever met him before, but where?” _____ asked as Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung snaps her finger when she remembered something, making ____ looked at her in excitement.


I need your feedback. :)

-TabiOppa