Three

Flashback (On Hiatus)

|Still Your POV|

 

I can see that he is trying to see my face from the corner of my eyes. He stared at me for quite sometimes then he looked away. I just can’t stop holding my breath every time he looked at me and he looks really familiar. It’s like I ever met him before but where?

 

“Aish, who cares…” I said as I immediately cupped my mouth.

 

Sooyoung looked at me as she tried not to laugh. I glared at her as I hit her arm as she pouts towards me. I can feel that the guy who sits next to me looking at me, again. Ugh, I just wish I can exchange seats with Sooyoung but she didn’t want to.

 

Two hours later, Sooyoung and I went out of the cinema and I never felt so relieved after stuck in there with that jerk guy. I don’t know why but I started to hate him for being impolite to me. I just don’t care whoever he is, but he still need to respect others, right?

 

“That movie that we just watched was a great movie, don’t you think? It is so romantic. I just wish that I was the actress and I guess I’ll be the luckiest girl in the world.” Sooyoung said as she grinned towards me.

 

I just kept quiet as I didn’t recognise that I had just showed my cold expressions towards Sooyoung. She frowned to see me acting weird right after we watched the movie. Sooyoung tilted her head a little as she patted me on the shoulder, making me turn my gaze towards her.

 

“Hey, what’s got into you? Are you hungry or are you overwhelmed by the movie that we watched a while ago?” Sooyoung asked.

 

I am getting irritated with her and if I can, I will smack her head for asking lots of questions. ‘Can’t she even understand my feelings? Just imagine along the two hours, I can’t even focus on the movie just because that jerk guy who keeps staring at me.” I thought.

 

“Why aren’t you answering me?” Sooyoung asked again.

 

I angrily turned my head to look at her as I shouted, “Yah, could you just shut your mouth?!”

 

Sooyoung was shocked to see me shouted at her. I glared at her as I walked away, leaving the dumfounded Sooyoung behind. I can see that Sooyoung is trying to catches up with me. I decided to left her behind as I ran as fast as I could, making her widened her eyes.

 

I stopped running and turn my head to search for Sooyoung but she was nowhere to be found. I grinned as I walked towards the coffee shop on the second floor of the shopping mall. I entered the coffee shop and get my order as I waited for Sooyoung to call me.


Here's an update, enjoy! :)

-TabiOppa