Two

Flashback (On Hiatus)

|Still Your POV|

 

Two months later, Sooyoung and I went to watch a movie on Valentines Day. That time is when the cinema was full of couples and it makes me envied with them when I saw one of the couples laughing and holding hands. I shook my head, try to ignore them as Sooyoung and I were about to but the movie ticket. Then suddenly someone hit me and Sooyoung from our back and I saw a group of guys overtake our line. I was so mad until I just cursed at them.

 

“What the heck, dude?”

 

Then he immediately turned his head to look at me.

 

“Are you blind? And where on earth did you put your eyes? Is it on your knees?”

 

I was dumbfounded. ‘How dare he ask me that way? He’s the one who is blind. If I met him somewhere again, I’ll totally gonna kill him.’ I thought as I try to calm my self. He glared at me as he walked away without apologize.

 

Sooyoung patted on my back gently, trying to calm me down. “Chill dude. Just ignored that guy, he’s a jerk like that.”

 

I just nodded my head as I sighed, looking at the guy who just messed up with me a few seconds ago. I let him took our line as we just wait and wait until it’s our turn to buy the ticket. When we reached at the counter, I paid for the ticket and looked at the seat number.

 

Sooyoung and I had no choice but to sit in the middle seat because there were only two seats left which are just enough for me and Sooyoung and it is probably because a lot of couples went to watch a movie like the way we do. Actually, I wanna sit at the left side which is my favourite but what can I do? My luck ran out today.

 

After a few minutes, Sooyoung and I sat on our seats right before the movie started. I was looking around the cinema and all of a sudden I saw the guy who just messed up with me, sitting right beside me. I widened my eyes as I anxiously grabbed Sooyoung’s hand, making Sooyoung turns her head to look at me.

 

“What’s wrong?” Sooyoung whispered.

 

 I looked at her as I pinched her hand, signalling her not to make too much noise. I pointed towards the guy beside me. Sooyoung tilted her head a little as her eyes widened. She immediately turns her gaze towards me.

 

“He’s sitting right beside you? Oh my…” Sooyoung cupped . I tried not to panic as I slowly turn my head to look at him again. I can barely see that he’s busy chitchatting with one of his friend then suddenly he turns his head towards me and our eyes met. I immediately looked away.

 

I can see that he is trying to see my face from the corner of my eyes. He stared at me for quite sometimes then he looked away. I just can’t stop holding my breath every time he looked at me and he looks really familiar. It’s like I ever met him before but where?


Sorry for taking a long time to update. :)

-TabiOppa