Five

Flashback (On Hiatus)

|No one’s POV|

 

“But, Sooyoung-ah… I had a weird feeling telling that I ever met him before, but where?” _____ asked as Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung snaps her finger when she remembered something, making ____ looked at her in excitement.

 

“I think we did meet him…” Sooyoung grinned.

 

“We did?”

 

“Yes. If I’m not mistaken, we met him at your cousin’s house on the Christmas day. What is his name again? Oh yeah, his name was Jiyong!”

 

______ stared at Sooyoung blankly then she shook her head. “Aye, I don’t think he is Jiyong. I know that that jerk guy really looks like Jiyong but that jerk guy is not him.” _____ said.

 

“What do you mean by that? How did you know that the jerk guy is not Jiyong?” Sooyoung frowns as she took a sip on her drink.

 

“Well, obviously their characters are not the same. Jiyong is more polite and was a quiet person.” ____ said as she smiled when Jiyong’s face appeared in her head.

 

“How did you know that Jiyong is more polite than that jerk guy?”

 

“Well, just by looking at his looks, obviously he is a polite person.” _____ said then the both of them laugh.

 

“Hey, don’t ever judge the book by its cover.”

 

“Yes, I know that.”

 

“Oh, I’m hungry…” Sooyoung said as she patted on her flat stomach.

 

“So?”

 

“Can you help me to call the waiter?”

 

“Why should I?” ____ said as she crossed her arms,

 

“Aish, I’m tired of looking for you. Please?”

 

“No….”

 

“Please?” Sooyoung gave _____ her puppy eyes.

 

“Okay, fine.” _____ replied as she waved her arm to distract the waiter and the both of them ordered their food.


Sorry for not updating for like 578383987661 years

-TabiOppa