One

Flashback (On Hiatus)

|Your POV|

 

Hi, I’m sixteen years old girl and I’m going to share you to you guys about my lopsided teenage life. Well, um, it’s not that much but I still wanted to share it to the public. First of all, I would like to tell you about a guy who is kind of a stranger to me at first and guess what? I never thought that I would fall for him. Let me tell you guys how we first met.

 

It started on December 25th last year, which was on Christmas day. My friends and I paid a visit to my cousin’s house. I was just about to enter the house when I saw him (Jiyong) and his friends arrived at the same time as us. That time, I didn’t recognise Jiyong because I didn’t wear my glasses nor contact lens. Although I couldn’t see him clearly, he looked really smart, handsome and good looking.

 

I have to idea why my heart pounds crazily when I caught Jiyong’s gaze. His smiles made me forgot that I still had boyfriend (Key). Fortunately, that time, Key didn’t recognise that I was smiling for no reason around him. After quite sometime, it’s time for me and Sooyoung to go back to my grandma’s house, well Key still stay there because he’s going to hang out with Jiyong. I just can’t believe that Jiyong is one of my boyfriend’s best friends. Since that day, I just can’t stop thinking about Jiyong. I can’t get rid of his smile and those y eyes of his from my head.

 

Two days after that, I never thought that I broke up with Key strike sharp in the midnight. We broke up because of stupid little things which are because he caught me drunk. Well, Key doesn’t like seeing me drunk. I’ve got to say he never understands me. He always mocks me every time he’s angry with me. I was really mad and suddenly asked for a break up without thinking twice. In the end, I’m back to single like I’d use to be.

 

That’s the first time I got hurt but not that really bad like before but still, I cried for about four hours and that’s enough to make me look like zombie. My eyes look really red and they were badly swollen. I even deleted Key’s number and cast him out of my life and this is when I got hurt for the fifth time. Now I don’t receive any texts or even a call from Key like it used to be.


To be continued...
Take note, this is not oneshot. XD (just saying)

-TabiOppa